Qin yu

Who is qin yu? I don't think I heard his name in CD

Comments

• Qin Yu is the main character of Stellar Transformations, the sequel of Coiling Dragon and he was born inside the universe Linley created. At the end of the book he becomes the third Universe Creator along with Hong Meng and Linley.
  • Is Stellar transformation fully translated? 
  • No, it's almost done with book 14 and there are 18 books, so there is still some translations to be done. There are A LOT of things that has happened in the translated books so far though, so I still recommend the read.
  • If Linley is Linmeng in Stellar Translations and Linmeng died during one of this tribulations does that mean Linley died?

Don't know if this has been asked before but I'd love to know the answer.

• edited February 2016
    I don't remember a Linmeng failing a tribulation, so I don't know who you are talking about, but Linley doesn't die since Qin Yu personally meets him in either Book 17 or 18(Can't remember which one he first meets him in).

• I think he is talking about the one who made the Stellar Transformations technique
  • He is not called Lingmeng, he is called Lei Wei.
  • Lei Wei and Linmeng/Linley are two completely different guys.

Linmeng/Linley created the Universe of Stellar Transformations.

Lei Wei is a person from the Universe of Stellar Transformations that died to his Tribulation, but passed his technique down to Qin Yu.

• I personally like ST better than CD
  • I really like that ST has so many different areas in all the arcs, a completely underwater arc, in a seperate realm, immortal realm, divine realm, dark star area, chaotic sea etc etc, it's just so much variation so you're never bored.
  • I really like that ST has so many different areas in all the arcs, a completely underwater arc, in a seperate realm, immortal realm, divine realm, dark star area, chaotic sea etc etc, it's just so much variation so you're never bored.
    agree with you on that one^^