Does the little guy ever get put in his place?

I know he's still a kid, but his childish ways are really irritating me.  He's more a villain than most villains, and he doesn't seem to think he's done anything wrong.  I'm really really hoping he gets a major ass whooping then some hard life lessons.

Comments

• I agree, I liked him at first because he was pretty cute but now he's just mischievous and looking for a beating. Although if you think about it, he is just a kid after all.
  • didnt his character change drastically though??? he wasnt so open to women and with all that flirting. he didnt do that in the stone village. author went too fast there
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    didnt his character change drastically though??? he wasnt so open to women and with all that flirting. he didnt do that in the stone village. author went too fast there
    Yeah, after the flashback, he was a completely different person.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • i want him to become more mature and open minded because the thought pills are weak and have no use .-. so he just ate the fucken flower raw
  • I think its just the influence of that damnable monkey