Is this the 3rd book of a trilogy or a independent one?

Till now Tian Can Po has written 3 novels which happen in the Great Thousand World, so is TGR have all the 3 protagonists come together and have a small/big reunion, a major character from BTTH is already in TGR so can we expect someone from WDQK to also enter TGR?
Tagged:

Comments

• The MCs of both are in TGR.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • The MCs of both are in TGR.

Are they Like small role or like a major role? When does Flame Emperor and Martial Ancestor meet the young Mu Chen?
  • Tsuchi said:

The MCs of both are in TGR.

Are they Like small role or like a major role? When does Flame Emperor and Martial Ancestor meet the young Mu Chen?
    They haven't played a major role yet in the story, but behind the scenes, they are very important. Mu Chen meets their daughter and just met Xiao Yan recently.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Well considering we are still far from the end, they might have bigger role. We shall see
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • They both might end up being the father in laws, who knows? If it does become a reality, just imagine how powerful 1 single family becomes, just the family, not even counting the clan/sect they have under them...
  • Xiao Yan, father? Hell no! Our great and humble Yan-Er a father in law to Mu Chen? Never!!

If the author makes Mu Chen more powerful than either Lin Dong or Xiao Yan I'm gonna be totally pissed at him, all 3 of them are powerful but they have very different cultivation roads so he shouldn't make one more powerful than the other!!

• Tsuchi said:

Xiao Yan, father? Hell no! Our great and humble Yan-Er a father in law to Mu Chen? Never!!

If the author makes Mu Chen more powerful than either Lin Dong or Xiao Yan I'm gonna be totally pissed at him, all 3 of them are powerful but they have very different cultivation roads so he shouldn't make one more powerful than the other!!

his starting point was higher than those 2 because of beng in a higher realm but ya unless this one gets canceled they'll end up weaker than Mu Chen
  • Tsuchi said:

Xiao Yan, father? Hell no! Our great and humble Yan-Er a father in law to Mu Chen? Never!!

I think he will be more powerful than both of them tbh. This bastard Mu Chen gets crazy ass powerups. I doubt Xiao Yan fighter can do anything him when he gets more powerful. 
  • bonifide said:

Tsuchi said:

I think he will be more powerful than both of them tbh. This bastard Mu Chen gets crazy ass powerups. I doubt Xiao Yan fighter can do anything him when he gets more powerful. 

He said won't be stronger than them until like the 2000, which is a very long time. After all, he took 300 chaps to get to Peak Sovereign. He will need a longer time to get to Peak Heaven Sovereign.
  • bonifide said:

Tsuchi said:

He said won't be stronger than them until like the 2000, which is a very long time. After all, he took 300 chaps to get to Peak Sovereign. He will need a longer time to get to Peak Heaven Sovereign.
    the author's hystory of giving random ass massive powerups on the last chapter (mostly cause the novel got canceled) might prove that statement to be false....
  • I really like all the 3 MCs so I hope that the author doesn't mess that up for me.
  • How would Mu Chen get stronger than them? Xiao Yan and Lin Dong already arrived to his plane and re trained right for quite some time right? Wouldn't they be more or less the same?

forget traditional logic when reading xinxia........ seriously
  • How would Mu Chen get stronger than them? Xiao Yan and Lin Dong already arrived to his plane and re trained right for quite some time right? Wouldn't they be more or less the same?

Looks like you're a newbie in the Xianxia universe
  • edited January 2016
    I really doubt that author would make Mu chen stronger than Xiao Yan, Lin Dong- it kind of spoils and undermines BTTH and WDQK.I would really like some chapters through POV of Xiao Yan and Lin Dong in this new universe.
  • I really doubt that author would make Mu chen stronger than Xiao Yan, Lin Dong- it kind of spoils and undermines BTTH and WDQK.I would really like some chapters through POV of Xiao Yan and Lin Dong in this new universe.

author already revealed a cultivation lvl higher than those two are at. so i really doubt he's not gonna get his MC to that lvl
  • I really doubt that author would make Mu chen stronger than Xiao Yan, Lin Dong- it kind of spoils and undermines BTTH and WDQK.I would really like some chapters through POV of Xiao Yan and Lin Dong in this new universe.

author already revealed a cultivation lvl higher than those two are at. so i really doubt he's not gonna get his MC to that lvl

Yeah, that ranking chart should be updated. Still, it will take a 1000 chaptets for him to be even w Xiao Yan and Lin Dong for sure. Also, they will prob get stronger and be at penultimate lvl in world.
  • edited February 2016

I really doubt that author would make Mu chen stronger than Xiao Yan, Lin Dong- it kind of spoils and undermines BTTH and WDQK.I would really like some chapters through POV of Xiao Yan and Lin Dong in this new universe.

In which chapter? who is stronger than both of them?I have read using MT and don't think till now anyone is introduced who is stronger both of them or at higher cultivation level.

It would undermine them but it wouldn't be surprised to be honest. You know they going to give him some power up. He already got both of their powers in some way.
  • lin dong and xiao yan are 2 of the 4 peak existences in  heaven sovereign and  they are  strong as 10th series of extra terrestrial   family who invade this world(just like in wdqk) so i think muchen would be on par with both of them 
  • No, I don't think they are 2 out 4 most powerful heaven sovereigns. The ancient clans are mentioned as most powerful influences and so their ancestors will surely be more powerful. Lin Dong and Xiao Yan are very very powerful heaven sovereigns but they are surely not the 2 strongest ppl in this world.
  • remember when that old guy who gives inheritance to mu chen who says that mc's mother clan patriarch was stronger than him because of that dharmakaya and he was the one who led the forces against the enemies but old guy was  2nd only to him,when he looks at lin dong and xiao yan he feels that even when he was at peak he might not win against them.there is another point which mc's mom stating that when their rival clan leader who was supposedly be her fiance led the forces to occupy flame territory they didnt stand a chance. i thought there were 2 top clans originating in the great thousand world which were these two .there is also in synopsis where 4 people were mentioned the fact that these people can defeat 10th series extraterritorial family means that there are no one above them.