Spirit Blade Mountain

13»

Comments

• So apparently there is not link or none website have fully translated it yet ... Shame 
  • Copy and paste the Chinese name into Google and you'll find it. Also, the novel (original) is complete.
  • Copy and paste the Chinese name into Google and you'll find it. Also, the novel (original) is complete.
    Wang Lu took the Heart Demon Oath swearing to only use defensive arts. When does it come off?
  • It never does. He found another way to attack I believe, but I dont really remember how.
  • I prefer the  manga over the novel & the anime
  • @patcan3609 btw how do you change profile pic?
  • Depends on if you logged in as Wordpress or not. If you logged in as Wordpress you simply change it in your profile.
  • edited November 4
    How strong is Wang Wu (Wang Lu's master/teacher)? When did she reach the apex level of cultivation. Why the other elders of SBM did not know that she attain the "true immortal"/apex?
  • Because her way of cultivation is different. She reached the peak of cultivation not by cultivating to a higher realm but through creating multiple Cores (I forgot what they were called). Those cores are required to reach the 4th cultivation realm (again, I forgot the name of the realm) and only a single one is required. Yet, she has thousands of them.
  • At what stage is ouyang is?  Wang wu receive from ouyang, is reason that wang wu is powerful?
    Because her way of cultivation is different. She reached the peak of cultivation not by cultivating to a higher realm but through creating multiple Cores (I forgot what they were called). Those cores are required to reach the 4th cultivation realm (again, I forgot the name of the realm) and only a single one is required. Yet, she has thousands of them.

• edited November 15
    What Ouyang gave Wang Wu was his talent, but not all of it is transferred to Wang Wu. I may be wrong about that tho since its been a long time after finished the novel. Wang Wu is strong because she has been cultivating non stop all these years (she may look like shes being lazy but the wine she drinks is necessary for her cultivation).
    Edit: Even after the transferring of Talents, Wang Wu's talent was still mediocre at best.
  • What Ouyang gave Wang Wu was his talent, but not all of it is transferred to Wang Wu. I may be wrong about that tho since its been a long time after finished the novel. Wang Wu is strong because she has been cultivating non stop all these years (she may look like shes being lazy but the wine she drinks is necessary for her cultivation).
    Edit: Even after the transferring of Talents, Wang Wu's talent was still mediocre at best.

1. Will there be any yuri or ntr in this novel?

2. Who is Mcs master name and which one will become a love interest the lady boss or the fifth martial elder

3. Is his immortal master wang wu who is a jindan interested in woman and is she gay?

https://imgur.com/a/gfVeB

https://imgur.com/a/7ntpm