Xiao Yan's daughter

How old is Xiao Xiao exactly? In the story it mention Xiao Yan came to this plane for like a hundred years and rose to the top, doesn't that mean Xiao Xiao is past 100 years old since she was already born during BTTH?

Comments

• How old is Xiao Xiao exactly? In the story it mention Xiao Yan came to this plane for like a hundred years and rose to the top, doesn't that mean Xiao Xiao is past 100 years old since she was already born during BTTH?

I thought she was the same age as Mu Chen.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • How old is Xiao Xiao exactly? In the story it mention Xiao Yan came to this plane for like a hundred years and rose to the top, doesn't that mean Xiao Xiao is past 100 years old since she was already born during BTTH?

Did you read BTTH?

Did you read BTTH?

Yeah, I know she was born a few years before Xiao Yan learned about her or something like that. I read it a long time ago. However, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they're around the same age. Besides, they have nearly the same talents. It could be a plothole.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!

Did you read BTTH?

Yeah, I know she was born a few years before Xiao Yan learned about her or something like that. I read it a long time ago. However, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they're around the same age. Besides, they have nearly the same talents. It could be a plothole.
    Well, the 2 world use different cultivation energy so the strength could be explained, even Xiao Yan was weak as hell when he first got to this plane. But there is no way Xiao Xiao is less than a 100 years old based on BTTH trilogy to current settings of TGR. Hell, Xiao Xiao was already like 20+ when BTTH ended right? I'm just curious what chapter did you read regarding the age thing?

Did you read BTTH?

Well, the 2 world use different cultivation energy so the strength could be explained, even Xiao Yan was weak as hell when he first got to this plane. But there is no way Xiao Xiao is less than a 100 years old based on BTTH trilogy to current settings of TGR. Hell, Xiao Xiao was already like 20+ when BTTH ended right? I'm just curious what chapter did you read regarding the age thing?

I don't remember very well because TGR has such a slow pace that it must have been a long time ago. I might be wrong though. Can u remind me when it says Xiao Yan was here for 100 years?

Did you read BTTH?

How old is Xiao Xiao exactly? In the story it mention Xiao Yan came to this plane for like a hundred years and rose to the top, doesn't that mean Xiao Xiao is past 100 years old since she was already born during BTTH?

Did you read BTTH?

I don't remember very well because TGR has such a slow pace that it must have been a long time ago. I might be wrong though. Can u remind me when it says Xiao Yan was here for 100 years?
    It was actually a recent chapter, 1060

它拥有着一个主人,而整个大千世界无数强者尊称其为,炎帝。

一个从下位面而来,但却在短短百年间,创立无尽火域,威名响彻大千世界,雄霸一方,而其本身,更是跻身入这大千世界巅峰强者之列。

对于大千世界无数强者而言,这无疑是一个传奇,即便是在这个天之至尊重重交汇的时代,他也耀眼得让所有人瞩目。

在这座大陆的最中心处,一座恢弘无比的城市矗立,城市上空犹如是有着火海席卷,看上去无比的绚丽。

Considering the time it took Xiao Yan to raise to the top after starting anew, even being saved by Luo li's grandfather at one point which was tens of years ago. I think it is not wrong to assume Xiao Xiao being at least if not close to 100 years old, and this is not considering the fact that she was already well over 20 around the ending of BTTH.

Did you read BTTH?

Did you read BTTH?

It was actually a recent chapter, 1060

它拥有着一个主人,而整个大千世界无数强者尊称其为,炎帝。

一个从下位面而来,但却在短短百年间,创立无尽火域,威名响彻大千世界,雄霸一方,而其本身,更是跻身入这大千世界巅峰强者之列。

对于大千世界无数强者而言,这无疑是一个传奇,即便是在这个天之至尊重重交汇的时代,他也耀眼得让所有人瞩目。

在这座大陆的最中心处,一座恢弘无比的城市矗立,城市上空犹如是有着火海席卷,看上去无比的绚丽。

Considering the time it took Xiao Yan to raise to the top after starting anew, even being saved by Luo li's grandfather at one point which was tens of years ago. I think it is not wrong to assume Xiao Xiao being at least if not close to 100 years old, and this is not considering the fact that she was already well over 20 around the ending of BTTH.

Now I remember. Ur probably right. I'm guessing he started as a Sovereign.
  • Actualy its cleared at the start when mu chen met her

Due to her special phesique she goes to sleep for long time so her mental 
    age and cultivation are not diferent from mu chen. Her appearenc is also younger

Mu chen also met her litle brother(gu lin in mtl) who is way stronger then mu chen and looks much older.

Note: Gu lin still cals xaio xaio older sister altough his mental age and strength is much stronger his phesique is also older

It is mentioned that once she completes her evolution she would not have to sufer due to the sleeping problem

This is cleared in chapter 768(just red it)

Hope it helped
  • Reading the story,it is quite difficult to believe that Xiao Yan and his friends became so strong so quickly. Lou Li grandfather has still not reached Heavenly sovereign while have all good resources, while Xiao Yan and his friends from lower plane who initially were weaker than him all became powerhouses of Heavenly sovereign level.But that how MCs are, I guess.
  • Usa8648 said:
    Actualy its cleared at the start when mu chen met her

Due to her special phesique she goes to sleep for long time so her mental 
    age and cultivation are not diferent from mu chen. Her appearenc is also younger

Mu chen also met her litle brother(gu lin in mtl) who is way stronger then mu chen and looks much older.

Note: Gu lin still cals xaio xaio older sister altough his mental age and strength is much stronger his phesique is also older

It is mentioned that once she completes her evolution she would not have to sufer due to the sleeping problem

This is cleared in chapter 768(just red it)

Hope it helped
    It's not about the appearance or mental age, her age is still old lol. Look at Xiao Yan, he probably still look like he is in his twenties and i bet he still a jokester and a kid at heart.
  • Reading the story,it is quite difficult to believe that Xiao Yan and his friends became so strong so quickly. Lou Li grandfather has still not reached Heavenly sovereign while have all good resources, while Xiao Yan and his friends from lower plane who initially were weaker than him all became powerhouses of Heavenly sovereign level.But that how MCs are, I guess.
    They were actually Heavenly Sovereigns the moment they came there. It is just that because their cultivation practices are different it takes time and effort for their energies to be converted and while this is happening they are only able to use the converted energy, so they are quite weak at first.
  • edited April 2016
    I actually reread some parts and understood this..  I  missed it when I first read the story very quickly
  • yup its not that the xiao yan is took weak as hell but it's just he didnt convert the energy it would take less time to convert his energy so it's not a problem
  • Xao Xiao is only half human from her father's side but received his talent of speedy leveling up and she is having seven colored python mythical creature blood from her mom's side(Snake clan), so age is nothing to her coz unlike normal humans who are born after 9 months, she was born after 2 or 3 years sooo.....
  • Don't have clue about Xiao Yan but we know that normal demon Emperor got earth sovereign strength. So lin dong was about at this strength when he came. But he felt blazing flame from Xiao Yan so they should have been on the same level...