Legend of the Dragon King

Comments

• Thinking back, wasnt Wang Qi'er's personality part of the original personality of Tang Tong Dance which is why when Wang Qi'er died her personality reunites with Wang Dong to become complete? Or was she just a seal to Wang Dong's memories of her childhood?

Wang Qiu'er is The Auspicioud 3 eyed lion emperor Yuhao met in the forest the one that gave him the eye of destiny. she became 
    interested in humans after she met yuhao and took on the form of the Goddess of light fusion (Adult version of Tang Tong dance/Tang Wutong).
    she falls in love with yuhao and scarfices herself to save him and becomes apart of him Like Dream Brother and the ice scorpion etc.
    after that her soul fragment that was in Tang Tong Dance/Tang Wutong wakes up Tang Wutongs memories before she met yuhao or when she was living in the god realm (I forget which) 

Spoilers for DD1, 2, 2.5 here: http://soulland.wikia.com/wiki/Spoilers

From reading the raws im pretty sure Wang Qiu'er didnt become a part of him like Daydream but just gave him a rose red soul ring. This also awakened his destiny eye thingy but she doesnt become a conscious ring like Daydream.
  • I read it with MTL so I'm not that clear on the specific details
  • Oh man DD3 might actually be the only DD series that the male MC separates from the female MC during their childhoods
  • Oh man DD3 might actually be the only DD series that the male MC separates from the female MC during their childhoods

Nah, there is SYWZ
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • DD refers to Douluo Dalu, I'm not referring to TJSS books

Where?

Oh man DD3 might actually be the only series that the male MC separates from the female MC during their childhoods

Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!

Where?

Oh man DD3 might actually be the only series that the male MC separates from the female MC during their childhoods

I am not understanding your question. I am saying that DD3 is the first "DD" series that the male and female MC separates during early childhood.
  • Welp I take what i said back earlier. Tho i am quite confused why Nadia turned into a completely different person. Silver hair, Silver eyes, beautiful appearance -> Black hair, black eyes and average appearance? Wtf...
  • So.. Im just updating the spoilers.. As i read through mtl, im still not sure which one is truly female mc...
    gu yue or nuo er.. As i read the story i felt that gu yue is the female MC (despite the mysteries around her)
  • Gu Yue is the love interest and the female MC. Na'er recently fused with her to become Gu Yuena but Gu Yue retains her personality with only some of Na'er affecting her.
  • Gu Yue is the love interest and the female MC. Na'er recently fused with her to become Gu Yuena but Gu Yue retains her personality with only some of Na'er affecting her.
    At least Na'er is not abandoned because that would have been shit but I'm kind of sceptical on how the merger of the two would turn out...
  • Well Wulin rejected Na'er's confession in the Love Festival Thingy by the Lake.
  • Good.. Bcos if tjss pulling that small sister elder brother shit again (tangsan xiaowu) it will really make me disappointed 
  • edited December 2016
    Not really, think about it, although Gu Yue is the dominant personality in Yuena Na'er is still in there feelings and all.  Probably when he officially get together with Yuena after several hardships the MCs in DD have to go through, he'll probably do it by rank 80-90, she'll loosen up the cold facade and let more of the Na'er personality out. 

On a side note Wuling is probably going to be the one in his family most frightened and whipped by his wife.
  • edited December 2016
    Who is yuena? Ive read up to the blind date event..
    And yes i agree about wulin gonna be whipped by his wife... Lol
  • anlie said:
    Who is yuena? Ive read up to the blind date event..
    And yes i agree about wulin gonna be whipped by his wife... Lol
    Please read the comments above seriously...
  • The difference between Na'er and Gu Yue is that Gu Yue is unwilling to let down her responsibility for the Dragon race for Wulin while Na'er can. They both similarly love Wulin. Na'er wont directly change Gu Yue's personality but rather passively soften it through a slow integration of her memories and experience. Therefore I dont think it will end in a Brother and Sister like relationship like that of Tang San and Xiao Wu (although they love each other, is that a spiritual incest?) because Wulin and Gu Yue's relationship has already settled as that of companions rather than siblings and since Gu Yue will be dominant, I dont think Gu Yuena will call Wulin "brother".
  • Lol, sorry didnt realize it till ive read up to the latest chaps. Gu yue na
  • The difference between Na'er and Gu Yue is that Gu Yue is unwilling to let down her responsibility for the Dragon race for Wulin while Na'er can. They both similarly love Wulin. Na'er wont directly change Gu Yue's personality but rather passively soften it through a slow integration of her memories and experience. Therefore I dont think it will end in a Brother and Sister like relationship like that of Tang San and Xiao Wu (although they love each other, is that a spiritual incest?) because Wulin and Gu Yue's relationship has already settled as that of companions rather than siblings and since Gu Yue will be dominant, I dont think Gu Yuena will call Wulin "brother".
    I agree, though that probably won't stop her from pulling the "brother" card out to get what she wants (probably during times she's acting spoiled) or simply to tease him.
  • I hate Gu Yue i also hate Tang Wulin this novel total letdown for me.
  • Moved to the official subforum. The title was modifed to include the translated name
  • Well everyone has their own opinions. I dont hate Wulin nor Gu Yue. At least Gu Yue has more relevance in the plot in comparison to Xiao Wu and Wutong. Xiao Wu and Wutong felt more like a being that needs to be saved by the mc than Gu Yue does. Gu Yue actually feels like a problem that Wulin has to solve. Not saying I dont like Xiao Wu and Wutong though, both are good in their own way.

• their problem is too forced since all they need to do is talk
  • You have to understand, Gu Yue is the enemy of all mankind. I dont think its something simple to just simply state it.
  • Has there been anything about tang San/ wutong or tang wulins true background in the latest chapters? 
  • what do you mean by true background?
  • what do you mean by true background?
    That he was born in the divine realm, his parents that raised him were not his real parents that he has an elder sister and a brother in law... 
  • None of that is mentioned yet,we're only half way through the story.
  • None of that is mentioned yet,we're only half way through the story.
    Thanks...Oh then it looks like this one will be much longer as compared to DD and DD2... who had 1008 and 660 chapter respectively...
  • Umm... sorry if I missed anything but can someone clarify why exactly Na er and Gu yue merged. And can someone clarify a little as to what there true backrounds are. Because everyones has kind of ambiguously answered that without actually stating it. Thank anyway!(keep in mind I havent yet caught up im only around 690 at the moment in DD3)