Legend of the Dragon King

CHAPTER 1-4:

6 year old Wuling is taken by his father - Tang Zi Ran - to Pass the Pagoda for spirit awakening. His spirit is awakened, and seems powerful with golden veins temporarily appearing, but sadly it's just blue silver grass and level 3 innate soul power. When he gets home, his mother - Lan Yue - makes lunch, but Wuling isn't hungry and instead goes to sleep. He dreams of a golden world, while his body writhes in pain with a golden pattern spreading over his body. When he wakes up, he eats an enormous amount of food, then his dad asks whether he wants to go to normal school or spirit master school, with an obvious answer of spirit master school. The school is close to the house, so Wuling only attends during the day instead of staying in a dorm. On his first day, he gets teased for having a waste spirit by someone with a 2 edged knife, before the teacher starts teaching them about Spirit Masters (cue same info from DD1). Without looking closely you wouldn't notice, but Wuling's Blue Silver Grass had a slight golden tinge to the roots...

Ok, this summary's from http://soulland.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Land_3_Spoilers , so I'm not taking any credits from this. My heart just started pumping after reading that article.

And I wanna ask if this summary is credible?

I'm super excited right now. I know that there's already someone that's translating DD, but I still kinda wish that it's in WuxiaWorld.

Comments

• Well its a irony that this might not be translated anytime soon bagelson is not even close to half way of dd1(i think) and dd2 only has the manga which is like not even 1/4
    I expect thid to start translating in 3years ahead minimum
    :'(
  • Nameless said:

Well its a irony that this might not be translated anytime soon bagelson is not even close to half way of dd1(i think) and dd2 only has the manga which is like not even 1/4

Bagelson is halfway done already. DD has 336 chapters.

Also, I believe Wuling has two spirits has well:
    Grass and Golden Dragon
    Readers of DD3, read DD 2.5 or you won't get anything very well.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Is it really hald way done?icheard he has the poseidan god trials to go through and his slaugter god trials that he has yet to go through

Nameless said:

Well its a irony that this might not be translated anytime soon bagelson is not even close to half way of dd1(i think) and dd2 only has the manga which is like not even 1/4

Grass and Golden Dragon

So is it like DD2 the end when god world collaspe tang san send his son/daugther soul to reincarnate in dd world?so he awakens his blue silver emperor?that was after he dream of the god world?so i assume tang san send his son soul to occupy someone with grass spirit along with getting another dragon?
    If that is the case i will be looking forward to it!
  • Nameless said:

Is it really hald way done?icheard he has the poseidan god trials to go through and his slaugter god trials that he has yet to go through

Nameless said:

Grass and Golden Dragon

So is it like DD2 the end when god world collaspe tang san send his son/daugther soul to reincarnate in dd world?so he awakens his blue silver emperor?that was after he dream of the god world?so i assume tang san send his son soul to occupy someone with grass spirit along with getting another dragon?
    If that is the case i will be looking forward to it!

In DD2, the girl runs away by herself for fun. In DD 2.5, the world of gods is revealed and the MCs get together to fight this Golden Dragon. However, before it is destroyed, it escapes into Wu Ling. That's why Wu Ling is sent down.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Wait is tang from the first book dead?
  • kidan1310 said:

Wait is tang from the first book dead?

Nope, I believe he is one if the top-ranked gods in Heaven. All the Shrek 7 Devils are still alive along with Huo Yuhao, Wang Dong and most of the MCs from TJSS' other novels.
  • So tang San daughter wu ling got golden dragoned and was send to dd world where she found a candidate body with blue silver grass while god realm is getting destroyed i suppose how it actually is
  • No Tang San's daughter is Tang Tong Dance and does not contain the Golden Dragon. The Golden Dragon is currently within Tang San's second child and only son Tang Wulin who is the MC of DD3. As for what happened to the MC's in DD1 and DD2, it is explained in DD2.5 where they are trapped and absorbed into some kind of space disruption and nobody knows what happened to them.
  • Btw the female MC is already introduced in Chapter 5 and it is indeed the Silver Dragon in human child form.
  • i think someone translated it but with another name http://www.radianttranslations.com/the-legend-of-the-dragon-king/ just found it today
  • So pretty much tang San and mc's fight agaisnt golden dragon some stuff happen god realm destroyed and they go trap in some space.and tang San son is the 1 with the golden dragon and his main duty is to be op enough to either recreate god realm or save his parents

Btw the female MC is already introduced in Chapter 5 and it is indeed the Silver Dragon in human child form.

Why is there a female mc?or is it tang tong dance?if not what happen to tang San daughter trapped with them?
  • The female MC in DD3 Legend of the Dragon King is the Silver Dragon (half of the God Dragon where the other half is the Golden Dragon). As of Chapter 6 which just updated, the Silver Dragon is in human child form and we dont know if she has memories or not. Her name is Nadia and no Tang Tong Dance is not the female MC of DD3. Nobody knows what happened to the gods in the god realm after getting sucked up into the space void.
  • The main plot in DD3 wont just be saving Tang San and the gods, the humans and beasts are beginning to wage war against each other and so that will be a big plot during the whole series.
  • It's the final chapter.
  • i think someone translated it but with another name http://www.radianttranslations.com/the-legend-of-the-dragon-king/ just found it today

Nice!!! Thanks for that link!!
  • Nameless said:

So tang San daughter wu ling got golden dragoned and was send to dd world where she found a candidate body with blue silver grass while god realm is getting destroyed i suppose how it actually is

Tang Wuling is Tang San's 2nd child and his only son. If you want to read a spoiler sort of article for DD2.5, then here's the link http://soulland.wikia.com/wiki/DD2.5Timeline . The events in DD2.5 are arranged in timeline and is summarized there. 
  • wait what is this 2.5 i thought it was just called DD2...
  • DD2.5 is the sequel to DD2 and the prequel to DD3 which is currently being written. DD2.5 is about what happened to HuoYuhao and Tang Tong Dance after they are reunited in the gods realm. You get to see some of the MC's from different stories for example Ji and Flames from Bacchus and Tang San and S7D.
  • So, do we see MCs on different novels of TJSS?
  • oh so 2.5 is like the after party which leads to DD 3 really nice transitioning 
  • Yes we see different MC's from TJSS. As far as I know, electrolux from SYWZ already showed up in DD2. The MC from the ice and fire chef novel shows up in DD2 too as the god that gives his title to HuoYuhao. DD3 seems to be the last of the trilogy tho as the tension between beast and human is at its highest.
  • I feel bad for Huo Yuhao because of the fact that he can't have sex with his own wife. I do think Tang San is too strict because I'm pretty sure he was venting his anger out and not that discipline shit.
  • I feel bad for Huo Yuhao because of the fact that he can't have sex with his own wife. I do think Tang San is too strict because I'm pretty sure he was venting his anger out and not that discipline shit.

wait why can't he?
  • LOL Tang San being the troll he is put a seal on Tang Tong Dance that prevents anyone from have excessive contact with her. Every time Huoyuhao goes for a kiss, he will either be forced away where he'll be sent straight to the wall or sometimes it'll be ok. The funny thing is, the seal is so strong that even after Yuhao became a god with Tang Tong Dance it took him 20 god years to unlock the seal.
  • LOL Tang San being the troll he is put a seal on Tang Tong Dance that prevents anyone from have excessive contact with her. Every time Huoyuhao goes for a kiss, he will either be forced away where he'll be sent straight to the wall or sometimes it'll be ok. The funny thing is, the seal is so strong that even after Yuhao became a god with Tang Tong Dance it took him 20 god years to unlock the seal.

lmao so he became a typical overprotective dad xD

lmao so he became a typical overprotective dad xD

Nah, he's just venting his anger because Huo Yuhao was supposed to be the next Poseidon/Asura. However, he was stolen away from him by the God of Emotions, who is the MC of the Chef Story, I think, so he's just pissed off leading him to vent his anger on him.
  • Thinking back, wasnt Wang Qi'er's personality part of the original personality of Tang Tong Dance which is why when Wang Qi'er died her personality reunites with Wang Dong to become complete? Or was she just a seal to Wang Dong's memories of her childhood?
  • i though they were the same people....
     ^
  • Hmm i wont say that they are the same people. Wang Qi'er is more aggressive while Wang Dong is more passive while they both share similarities in their competitiveness. Though i think Wang Qi'er is part of Tang Tong Dance's personality. Just to quell some worries, Tang Tong Dance doesnt act much different when she regains her memories so it isnt like shes a different person afterwards. Wang Qi'er doesnt have Tang Tong Dance's childhood memories but just her personality and seals away the childhood memories.
  • edited January 2016
    Thinking back, wasnt Wang Qi'er's personality part of the original personality of Tang Tong Dance which is why when Wang Qi'er died her personality reunites with Wang Dong to become complete? Or was she just a seal to Wang Dong's memories of her childhood?

Wang Qiu'er is The Auspicioud 3 eyed lion emperor Yuhao met in the forest the one that gave him the eye of destiny. she became 
    interested in humans after she met yuhao and took on the form of the Goddess of light fusion (Adult version of Tang Tong dance/Tang Wutong).
    she falls in love with yuhao and scarfices herself to save him and becomes apart of him Like Dream Brother and the ice scorpion etc.
    after that her soul fragment that was in Tang Tong Dance/Tang Wutong wakes up Tang Wutongs memories before she met yuhao or when she was living in the god realm (I forget which) 

Spoilers for DD1, 2, 2.5 here: http://soulland.wikia.com/wiki/Spoilers