CSG Spoilers (chaotic sword god)

Comments

• When does heavenly temptress tell him that he has a son chapter please
  • She never really tells him, she just brings him to her in hopes she can cure his problem, however both Jian Chen and his son senses the Chaotic Force inside eachother and Jian Chen instantly realises that he is his son. Naturally that causes the Heavenly Temptress to freak out since she doesn't want him to know in the first place.
  • What chapter does that happen?
  • 1188~ish I think.
  • I'm in an arc where they go to some octoterra mansion. So u guys have any summary for what's gonna happen there?
  • whats a great translation for 'Kaitian' which means Openday in google translator?

• Does the  heavenly temptress becomes a love interest or she still hates him?
  • Knight8 said:
    Does the  heavenly temptress becomes a love interest or she still hates him?
    she's the only wife that follows him into upper realm 
  • Guys....I felt weak when I read the translation for 'Supreme' and now......its called Grand Prime by Pipingu

Do you guys approve of being it called Grand Prime? Like WTH IS HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD!!! RATHER THAN PRIME, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE TO CALL IT SUPREME!!!! IDC IF PRIME IS SYNONYMOUS BUT IT SURE AS HELL IS SH*T!!!!! (*Endless rant and hate towards that) :'(
  • Who is under the mercenary city seal?
  • it's a portal to an invading world
  • Who’s the guy that attacked the seal in the recent chapters?
  • iamtawsif said:
    Who’s the guy that attacked the seal in the recent chapters?

Dugu Qiubai from the very first chapters; he was the one who Jian Chen fought in his first life to the death and subsequently reincarnated 800 years earlier than JC in Abandoned Saint. Now he is the first expert there being at peak mid stage of Origin Returning

• dasbones said:
    iamtawsif said:
    Who’s the guy that attacked the seal in the recent chapters?

Dugu Qiubai from the very first chapters; he was the one who Jian Chen fought in his first life to the death and subsequently reincarnated 800 years earlier than JC in Abandoned Saint. Now he is the first expert there being at peak mid stage of Origin Returning

when jian chen will settle his problems?
  • Fuck this might not be the right place to ask but early on was he able to control his sword with his soul? so it was like a flying sword or is that some other novel that i am mixing it up with? 
  • he unlocked that ability in the first chapter
    Alright thought i was freaking out since he hasnt used that shit in so long it randomly hit me. Does he ever end up using the flying sword in the raws later?
  • how and when does he save huang luan

• Does his cultivation ever get better, even after his sword gets destroyed or does he have to use monster cores for the who period?
  • Jayster said:
    Does his cultivation ever get better, even after his sword gets destroyed or does he have to use monster cores for the who period?
    Yea he goes a whole new route which his sword spirits taught him he is pretty strong at the current translations.
  • Lord D said:
    how and when does he save huang luan

Up
  • Lord D said:
    how and when does he save huang luan

Up
    It should happen in the next 5 chapters in the translations iirc
    Hey another question i was reading the MTL and after the ancestor removed the seal on huang luan does he put his own on her? Does jian chen find out about this soon? hope he ends up dying -_-
  • Do way of the sword cultivators need an auxillary cultivation system? The description given in the translation states that the way of the sword is more like battle skills than an actual form of cultivation. How is it considered one of the best forms of cultivation if it isn't actually a form of cultivation?
  • Do way of the sword cultivators need an auxillary cultivation system? The description given in the translation states that the way of the sword is more like battle skills than an actual form of cultivation. How is it considered one of the best forms of cultivation if it isn't actually a form of cultivation?
    Just like how Saint Rulers both cultivate energy and comprehend the mysteries of the world, those who practice paths like way of sword, divine flame and the sort need to cultivate energy 
  • And to clarify something, remember how the sword spirits wanted to purge mc's comprehension at Saint Ruler?
    Well, the reason for that is because actually those who reach saint ruler also comprehend a path which is space law in particular but it cant be called a path yet since a saint ruler to SE are just comprehensions not even nearing the threshold of true space law. 

the intention of the Sword spirits at the time, however, was that mc should focus on the way of sword and not be diverted by space law and be stuck comprehending both principles, and that would make their trip back to World of Immortals much more longer, since what they wanted was for him to reach atleast great primal as soon as possible and then comprehend all 3000 concepts to reach highest beginning.
  • In the first chapter wasn't it said that MC reached a realm called Sword God (which lets him have a flying sword) right before he died? Is this completely different to the way of the sword that the sword spirits talked about? When does he reach the first realm?
  • iamtawsif said:
    In the first chapter wasn't it said that MC reached a realm called Sword God (which lets him have a flying sword) right before he died? Is this completely different to the way of the sword that the sword spirits talked about? When does he reach the first realm?
    Well, the so called "Sword God " of mc is just a God of Sword relative to mortals wherein the Sword God boundary of the Way of Sword is the True Sword God of martial artists and cultivators
  • What did Changyang Qing Yun do to Huang Luan? When does Jian Chen find out about it and what does he do?
  • Which chapter does the MC goes to the upper realm?