CSG Spoilers (chaotic sword god)

Comments

• aww so sad...I really want that someone would translate that part when mu'er and JC did it in another world
  • So  will  he continue translating it?

• Any chance of the following girls joining the harem?

Xi Yi
    Bright Moon
    Zi Yun
    Yun Xin
    Shui Yunlan
    Ao li Duona

Im really rooting for Bright Moon and a Master-Disciple sandwich.

I think:
    Xi Yi - maybe
    Bright Moon - maybe
    Zi Yun - no
    Yun Xin - no
    Shui Yunlan - definitely not
    Ao li Duona - definitely not
  • deceptioning put the existing chapters on EPUB. the links are on his latest USAW post
    Please write a link to his USAW post
  • DragoM said:
    deceptioning put the existing chapters on EPUB. the links are on his latest USAW post
    Please write a link to his USAW post
    http://www.wuxiaworld.com/usaw-book-3-chapter-293-announcement/
  • Deceptioning is such a nice dude  ;)
  • injamambivu, thank you very much!
  • the link was still in novel updates otherwise it'd be impossible to find to be honest :P
  • Is the musician girl the one who admires the heavenly enchantress in his harem?
  • Is the musician girl the one who admires the heavenly enchantress in his harem?
    no she's just casually mentioned in a party later on 
    She was so sad that she couldnt be part of JC's wedding and be like "uhh my broken he~art" and Little Gold be like heartlessly say "Stop crying bitch, todays my big brothers wedding so DONT BE SAD"...And Little Spirit be like "Dont say that Little Gold(hahahaha...Your not pretty enough to be with my older brother :D )"
    ;) ^^
  • dasbones said:
    Is the musician girl the one who admires the heavenly enchantress in his harem?
    She was so sad that she couldnt be part of JC's wedding and be like "uhh my broken he~art" and Little Gold be like heartlessly say "Stop crying bitch, todays my big brothers wedding so DONT BE SAD"...And Little Spirit be like "Dont say that Little Gold(hahahaha...Your not pretty enough to be with my older brother :D )"
    ;) ^^
     Who is little gold and little spirit is his cousin in his harem the one from the bi family
  • dasbones said:
    ;) ^^
     Who is little gold and little spirit is his cousin in his harem the one from the bi family
    Oh my ... I thought u knew sorry :#... Bu anyway lets just get this through
    MTY(Mo Tianyuan) SFTE(Sacred feather tiger emperor)

Little Spirit is the barrier left behind by MTY and since JC has the beast fur which was I think personally shed by MTY or from a relative since he is a SFTE such is how she 'felt ' her masters aura in jc which was the initiator for JC and Xiao Shens relationship which I think is unnecesarry to explain if you havent read the novel upto 600 .(she is a origin spirit with a cultivation in Origin Realm).

And also with Little Gold is that he is the origin spirit at the heart of the Tungsten alloy mountain in which he was supposedly due to be born in ten thousand years but with the tempering of MTY, that made him be born earlier and also to help jc in the war
  • dasbones said:
    dasbones said:
    ;) ^^

Little Spirit is the barrier left behind by MTY and since JC has the beast fur which was I think personally shed by MTY or from a relative since he is a SFTE such is how she 'felt ' her masters aura in jc which was the initiator for JC and Xiao Shens relationship which I think is unnecesarry to explain if you havent read the novel upto 600 .(she is a origin spirit with a cultivation in Origin Realm).

And also with Little Gold is that he is the origin spirit at the heart of the Tungsten alloy mountain in which he was supposedly due to be born in ten thousand years but with the tempering of MTY, that made him be born earlier and also to help jc in the war
    yea i remember now but what about his cousin
  • dasbones said:
    dasbones said:
    ;) ^^

yea i remember now but what about his cousin
    Ohh Bi Lian...

Well she is part of the Bi clan and was first noted in the I think early 400th chapters or middle which I forgot since that was a long time ago sorry
    (I just got lazy :'( sory)
  • Does anyone here now Jian Chen current cultivation (both in sword and chaos body)? What about Radiant Saint cultivation?
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • as of around chap 2350, he is chaos body 13(too close to 14) and still peak sword spirit
    he's battle saint master with his radiant force reaching second level( equals to origin returning if i remember correctly)
  • what are the stages after saint emperor?
  • as of around chap 2350, he is chaos body 13(too close to 14) and still peak sword spirit
    he's battle saint master with his radiant force reaching second level( equals to origin returning if i remember correctly)

Let me just clarify this...Chaos body has entered late stage 13-18 but just in 13=Everlasting initial stage (what made you say he is too close to 14 when he just entered it with almost no more resources after the breakthrough?) and sword spirits peak stage=peak God King but with his cultivation entering 13 then he is like when he was in peak God Lord that is capable of killing a God King initial stage cultivator but this time has a divine item

The Radiant Master identity of his is in one step yuan pill/1 petal lotus = origin recieving

The stages after radiant saint emperor are:
    Origin Realm:(initial-middle-late-peak)
    Origin Recieving
    Origin Returning 
    Highest Origin
    God Realm:(initial-middle-late-peak)
    God
    Heavenly God/Ascending God
    God Lord
    God King
    Beginning Realm:(1-9 Heavenly Layer)
    Everlasting
    Great Primal
    Highest Beginning
    Supreme(with 100th peak comprehension on principles but still at the peak of HB)
  • dasbones said:
    as of around chap 2350, he is chaos body 13(too close to 14) and still peak sword spirit

Let me just clarify this...Chaos body has entered late stage 13-18 but just in 13=Everlasting initial stage (what made you say he is too close to 14 when he just entered it with almost no more resources after the breakthrough?) and sword spirits peak stage=peak God King but with his cultivation entering 13 then he is like when he was in peak God Lord that is capable of killing a God King initial stage cultivator but this time has a divine item

The Radiant Master identity of his is in one step yuan pill/1 petal lotus = origin recieving

Origin Recieving
    Origin Returning 
    Highest Origin
    God
    God Lord
    God King
    Everlasting
    Great Primal
    Highest Beginning
    Supreme(with 100th peak comprehension on principles but still at the peak of HB)
    he said it himself after experiencing true chaos force causing his soul to mutate and his chaos body to become as close as it can be to chaos body 14
  • Anyone knows which will pickup the translation for this novel?
  • i read the lnmtl comment in the latest chapter a girl someone cheated on him? who?
  • rvtots33 said:
    i read the lnmtl comment in the latest chapter a girl someone cheated on him? who?
    It's just someone he had an agreement with.
  • are translation for CSG going to continue? I'm currently in ch. 815. It's so sad that I can't read Chinese. BTW did JC brother Changyang Ke also become an expert, I mean JC eldest bro and sis became an important figures. Its sad if he didnt since they reconcile. All his 3 siblings are prodigies but not him..
  • dasbones said:
    as of around chap 2350, he is chaos body 13(too close to 14) and still peak sword spirit

Origin Recieving
    Origin Returning 
    Highest Origin
    God
    God Lord
    God King
    Everlasting
    Great Primal
    Highest Beginning
    Can you explain more about the radiant saint ranks? I mean, if one step yuan pill is equal to Origin Receiving then ten step yuan pill is equal to Highest Beginning? Do you know which chapter explained these ranks?
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • no....Just stop in seventh step yuan pill = God King 
    and Everlasting is immortal tree, Great Primal & HB idk since I think it is'nt stated yet
  • How is the story so far in the raws and is his harem still just 3 òr is someone added to it if so tell me who
  • this time around, he is fighting the rank 1 God King who also uses martial soul strength and is in the radiant saint organization in a great continent because he had been chased down by the fastest HB called azure peng king all around saint realm and that continent was the only place that bird could not enter'

his harem is still 3
  • edited December 2017
    /