CSG Spoilers (chaotic sword god)

Comments

• So I just read the latest chapter then I looked at the raws and it happened exactly like I thought I did. I knew when he killed that damn snake people will come out to try to steal it. Wish the author would calm down with the stealing 24/7.
  • Does anyone know what Jian Chen is going to do to the clan which the girl belongs to? Hopefully she gets destroyed along with the clan....
  • Does anyone know what Jian Chen is going to do to the clan which the girl belongs to? Hopefully she gets destroyed along with the clan....

Nothing much, she is one of the heriones lol.

Nothing much, she is one of the heriones lol.
    Why the actual god damn fuck is she a fucking heroine?

I always thought that hate and caution run deep.
    Why did he not exterminate her.
    I definitely would have because fuck she almost had him killed because her brain is a fucking piece of wood and she raged because she was stupid for being there naked?

Someone please spiler the exact circumstances. 
  • So, i am guessing he later saves her family and she ends up falling in love with him or something like that, right?
  • So, i am guessing he later saves her family and she ends up falling in love with him or something like that, right?

In the mercenary tournament, he saves her from a rival family. They become friends during that time... later on she realized she liked him... and he once again save her from a marriage other clan was forcing on her clan.
  • animeda said:

So, i am guessing he later saves her family and she ends up falling in love with him or something like that, right?

In the mercenary tournament, he saves her from a rival family. They become friends during that time... later on she realized she liked him... and he once again save her from a marriage other clan was forcing on her clan.
    Better than out right loving him from the start I suppose.
  • When does he rob the government transport and when does the tournament take place. Its going to be so depressing if it takes place in chapter 200+ seeing as we haven'teven hit 100 yet.
  • edited August 2015

When does he rob the government transport and when does the tournament take place. Its going to be so depressing if it takes place in chapter 200+ seeing as we haven'teven hit 100 yet.

story's pace is good. He'll rob govt transport when he'll be leaving for merc tournament. Right now he'll have to stay in that forest for quite some time, because one of the top merc group is looking forhim (remember that guy in Inn, he killed? he was son of the Top Merc boss) so he launches a manhunt for Jian
    chen...

1. From what I remember he already killed the fool (son of some merc group) in the restaurant (in translated chaps)
    he kills the stripped green snake and fight another merc group who want
    to steal it from him (he's only a saint in terms of cultivation)
    3. he'll meet the Flame merc group
    they'll kill many beasts together n become friends... and then bump
    into a cub of a high level beast... also other merc group (from 1) but
    they fight for the possession of cub but mother comes and everything
    goes hell..
    5. Flame merc head sacrifices his life to save Jian chen and tells him to help his wife and son.
    Jian gets strong and then goes after the merc group and kills them...
    but had to run cuz the head was stronger. many chapters of cat n mouse
    story in the forest and him killing hundred of mercs from the same group
  • and thats when i dropped it that cat and mouse in the forest. I don't think I will bother reading raws or translated chapters until he loses his saint force.
  • What chapter does Jian Chen fight the enemy that destroys his spirit weapon?
  • After he loses his saint weapon, what does he use?  His hands?
  • I'm on chapter 130 and wondering which chapter he loses his sword.
    ITO said:

After he loses his saint weapon, what does he use?  His hands?

He makes energy weapons.
  • Kiba,

Would you please elaborate a bit?

What kind of weapons and does he get a sword or specifically the light wind sword back?

Thanks,
  • ITO said:

Kiba,

Would you please elaborate a bit?

What kind of weapons and does he get a sword or specifically the light wind sword back?

Thanks,
    You misunderstand, he makes energy weapons whenever he needs one. Sword, dagger, needle, whatever he wants he can make then it will be absorbed back into his body. He no longer will have a saint weapon. Light Wind is gone FOREVER!
  • ITOITO
    edited September 2015
    Oh....sigh....that is a heart break.

I really liked the whole sword aspect.

I was hoping you would say he could make Light Wind whenever he wanted. 

Well, I am on 362 of the machine translations, and hopelessly too far ahead of the good translations to go back.

Pretty soon I will have to figure out how to get into the VIP area.

• ITO, what arc are you reading right now...?
  • Sword Dust just got the tiger cub with wings, and was trying to buy milk.

• Can someone explain who broke his sword his name his clan and why was he stronger than mc why did chaos come after sword broke if sword never broke would he ever use the choas power? What happen after his sword broke how did he escape? How did chaos powder come I need a descriptive answer
  • I am not going to read that spoiler, I already know more than I want to about that.

• ITO said:

Sword Dust just got the tiger cub with wings, and was trying to buy milk.

well, he's going to lose his saint weapon in few chapters.
  • ITO said:

Well, I am on 362 of the machine translations, and hopelessly too far ahead of the good translations to go back.
    you mean in a few chapters where ITO is or in a few chapters where 

Deceptioning, Vaticious and Rango is which is the current chapter in wuxia forum?

• What is the white stone (the heavy 50kg stone), and why did the lights in his diantian get excited because of it?
  • meoww said:

ITO said:

you mean in a few chapters where ITO is or in a few chapters where 

Deceptioning, Vaticious and Rango is which is the current chapter in wuxia forum?

ITO is of course.

I usually go back for the good parts at least because they usually are better in the good translation, then reading the MT.
  • What is the white stone (the heavy 50kg stone), and why did the lights in his diantian get excited because of it?

they r chaotic objects... they increase the power of purple lights in his dantian. u know when he refines beast nucleus' they absorb 90% of the energy... Let's just say, these chaotic objects refining mostly powers the lights.
    He'll keep finding these objects... others in the continent has no idea (or much)... even he didn't had much idea, until the lights in the dantain gained sentience.
  • Can someone explain who broke his sword his name his clan and why was he stronger than mc why did chaos come after sword broke if sword never broke would he ever use the choas power? What happen after his sword broke how did he escape? How did chaos powder come I need a descriptive answer?
  • I don't remember the name...
    but during the adventure he acquired 2 bodies of level 4 (or 5) beasts. He auctioned the bodies but kept the nucleus. It was a small town so the bodies of level 5 beast got lot of attention from clans around the area.
    They were able to track him down as the guy who sold the bodies and wanted him to give him nucleus (cuz their heir is on the verge f breakthrugh etc etc). They ended up fighting and JC was strong enough to handle even Great saint level fighters. Kills pretty much enough of them...
    One f the guy who was there, thinks he has superior martial skill (because he was able t fight far above his level) so he pretty much waits until JC gets out of the situation and town and then chase him for the skill and ends up injuring JC as he fell off the cliff into the water (that's how he lost his saint weapon and got injured). The guy didn't had any intention of killing him, so he went for crippling.
    The level in this story is something like this
    1. Qi levels (9)
    2. Saint (low/mid/high)
    3. great saint (low/mid/high)
    4. Earth saint (low/mid/high)
    5. sky saint (low/mid/high)
    and so on
    The guy was in Earth saint level... JC was able to fight in great saint level (invincible under the same level - that's why he thought JC was carrying a martial skill)

No Idea about chaos power. Though I can speculate that they wud have gained sentience sooner or later.

• Any idea what elements he can use after gaining the power of chaos? I know he currently uses light and wind.
  • Raizen said:

Any idea what elements he can use after gaining the power of chaos? I know he currently uses light and wind.

he still uses light to heal... his chaotic energies are superior to every other element.
  • animeda said:

Raizen said:

Any idea what elements he can use after gaining the power of chaos? I know he currently uses light and wind.

he still uses light to heal... his chaotic energies are superior to every other element.
    Does he gain any other powers from the energies?