Some Motivations to Read...

Okay so, Currently i'm in Chapter 28-36 something and sometimes i would have this never-ending Headache because of detailed explanation. I would imagine so many weird things and the author would always state how powerful they are( Earth Shattering, Heaven Defying etc..) And what's more, I'm so bored of different kind of species fighting. And also, those Genuine Hou or Pi Hou something were obviously being stated as species above Humans and no matter how much they train for, they would never surpass this so-called "almighty" species.

Comments

• Once u get to the late 60s, u will cry and it will make u want the evil cousin to be screwed.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • How's the romance? OTP, if so is the romance good? Or is it harem?
  • Same here I am chap 20 and feel like dropping it..
  • I have no idea for F*ck sake how this xianxia is in the top 4 in china i mean i literally forced myself reading the raw just thinking "it's okay it's gonna get better" over and over again and so after 7xx chapters of torture i say FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT ! and believe me the over description how heaven Shattering the attacks are specially when the goddamn cultivation is incredibly weak is the least annoying thing... tho the mc grow up and get some real balls in the story progress sometimes he just make someshit that you wanna jump to him and swing a fucking slap in his face, just drop this 
  • in the latest raws he gets rekt by an immortal and got some curse that will destroy his cultivation withing a month.
  • Damn the author is into S&M or what? he always screws the MC.
  • Thanks guys, I am dropping.
  • I got to the 40~ something mark, and I've also dropped it. While I liked the idea of bone texts and the way they boiled part of beasts and stuff for enhancing the bodies, making the story feel a lot more "primitive" compared to some more civilized cultivation such as ISSTH and Douluo Dalu, the plot itself was quite lacking. I cringed a bit too much and couldn't fully immerse myself into the story, purelly because not only were the "villains" that I saw so far incredibly ignorant and naive, the MC himself as a little c**t.

I just couldn't go further than that, and from what I've read through spoilers, it doesn't really get any better tbh. Not for me at least.
  • Luo Tian said:
    I have no idea for F*ck sake how this xianxia is in the top 4 in china i mean i literally forced myself reading the raw just thinking "it's okay it's gonna get better" over and over again and so after 7xx chapters of torture i say FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT ! and believe me the over description how heaven Shattering the attacks are specially when the goddamn cultivation is incredibly weak is the least annoying thing... tho the mc grow up and get some real balls in the story progress sometimes he just make someshit that you wanna jump to him and swing a fucking slap in his face, just drop this 
    immoral show the way! many thanks fellow daoist i think i will drop it too
  • but you will miss some good scenes 70+. It really funny you know why not take a peak.
  • damn it picks up at 50+ and I'm imagining him killing his ancient clan for what they did to him and his parents (also him pulling out the stolen bone while his cousin screams and taking the dual eyes as interest :/)
  • edited March 2016
    Seriously though.. his character changes a lot
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • This is, imo, one of those webnovels that got really popular thanks to its early chapters, but is otherwise not much to speak of. Popularity and overall quality often don't go hand in hand.
    “The final end of Eternity, and the beginning of Infinity.”
  • edited May 2016
    Nix said:
    Luo Tian said:
    I have no idea for F*ck sake how this xianxia is in the top 4 in china i mean i literally forced myself reading the raw just thinking "it's okay it's gonna get better" over and over again and so after 7xx chapters of torture i say FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT ! and believe me the over description how heaven Shattering the attacks are specially when the goddamn cultivation is incredibly weak is the least annoying thing... tho the mc grow up and get some real balls in the story progress sometimes he just make someshit that you wanna jump to him and swing a fucking slap in his face, just drop this 

Not everyone is the same, I'm on chapter 143 right and I'm loving it.