Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

1909192939496»

Comments

• a, what chapter meng hao know the truth of fang yu is his sister? and what chapter xu qing death?
  • So we never learn more about the green tomb where the butterfly sought refuge, correct? Never learned whether the person who laid inside was connected to Allheaven? I was thinking that she was the equivalent of Xu Qing to whoever Allheaven was before he lost himself (as Meng Hao did when he lived so long that he became Allheaven). Kinda disappointed we never saw the terracotta soldiers reunited. Would have liked to see them also stand guard over the reformed Mountains and Seas.
    I dont know for sure but the coffin is speculated to be the ancient immortal mentioned in last side story if you have read them she is the true body of Paragon Sea dream and maybe it was for the same reason she protected M&S realm from Allheaven because of their fued.
  • Stark said:
    So we never learn more about the green tomb where the butterfly sought refuge, correct? Never learned whether the person who laid inside was connected to Allheaven? I was thinking that she was the equivalent of Xu Qing to whoever Allheaven was before he lost himself (as Meng Hao did when he lived so long that he became Allheaven). Kinda disappointed we never saw the terracotta soldiers reunited. Would have liked to see them also stand guard over the reformed Mountains and Seas.
    I dont know for sure but the coffin is speculated to be the ancient immortal mentioned in last side story if you have read them she is the true body of Paragon Sea dream and maybe it was for the same reason she protected M&S realm from Allheaven because of their fued.
    Wait. Didn't the ancient immortal leave after she regained her memories? How is she connected to Paragon Sea Dreams again?
  • how good is lmntl for translating novels

• edited July 2017
    Stark said:
    So we never learn more about the green tomb where the butterfly sought refuge, correct? Never learned whether the person who laid inside was connected to Allheaven? I was thinking that she was the equivalent of Xu Qing to whoever Allheaven was before he lost himself (as Meng Hao did when he lived so long that he became Allheaven). Kinda disappointed we never saw the terracotta soldiers reunited. Would have liked to see them also stand guard over the reformed Mountains and Seas.
    Wait. Didn't the ancient immortal leave after she regained her memories? How is she connected to Paragon Sea Dreams again?
    It is said she left but there are speculations Sea Dream is somehow connected to coffin. I might be spouting nonsense it would be best to confirm with royal ancestor.

• after meng hao reborn, when Meng Hao find lord Fith again?
  • edited July 2017

potanx said:
    after meng hao reborn, when Meng Hao find lord Fith again?
    MH will first rise to prominence as the Ninth Paragon.Then he will go on a search for all mirror shards and then call the Copper mirror finally reuniting with LF around chapter 1515.
  • Hey did mc resurrect blood demon?
  • can anyone tell me if meng hao is the immortal or the demon? im confused on that part
  • edited August 2017
    kalyan89 said:
    Hey did mc resurrect blood demon?
    He isn't mentioned in later parts of the story but it is mentioned that MH resurrected all his loved ones so it's possible for him to be resurrected.There are many who aren't talked about for being resurrected like Blood Demon, Lord Li, Fang Clan Patriarch and many others. 
    can anyone tell me if meng hao is the immortal or the demon? im confused on that part
    Demon, He was walking the path of Immortal but he changed his path because of interference of AllHeaven
  • Whatever happened to Noble Ran? I must know. Hopefully he shows up in another novel.
  • Stark said:
    Stark said:
    It is said she left but there are speculations Sea Dream is somehow connected to coffin. I might be spouting nonsense it would be best to confirm with royal ancestor.

What are these speculations based on?
  • Can some one please give a complete spoiler from the Meng Clan arc to the end?
    Thanks...
  • edited August 2017
    Stark said:
    Stark said:

What are these speculations based on?
    @thatweirdguystaring

Other Tale 3 -
    "The person she met was one of the inhabitants of that smaller world, who had come to be called… the Lightning Emperor."

Chapter 1035-

“Years ago, there was a cultivator whose name was Lei Daozi 1. He was a lightning cultivator, and one of the nine Emperors. He was known as the Lightning Emperor. Did you know him?” The white-robed woman expression grew more and more complex as she looked at the meat jelly. Sometimes she remembered things clearly, other times things were a blur. However, recently, she had began to recall many things about the past.

“Never heard of him.” The meat jelly’s voice was as ancient as ever, and yet, now seemed to contain a hint of pain.

The white-robed woman looked deeply at the meat jelly for a moment, then sighed and softly said, “If it weren’t for the great catastrophe, he was the most likely to have become the fourth Paragon. Back then he and I… had an agreement.” 2

And bro there are many open ends in a novel left unattended for readers to make their own versions of story. So whether or not they are related is not the point.The point whichever version of story seems more enjoyable for you.