Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• Can you give us the overall description of each Hex?
  • What happen between CYY and MH in the ninth volume?

At the moment Chu Yuyan is in a coma state and Meng Hao is together with Xu Qing

Chu Yuyan and Meng Hao never got together till this point but their reincarnations will get married and have a baby girl together. If you want to know more about there reincarnations thats directly connected to the plot line and is big spoiler
  • dionit said:

Can you give us the overall description of each Hex?

just did look up

• What happen between CYY and MH in the ninth volume?

At the moment Chu Yuyan is in a coma state and Meng Hao is together with Xu Qing

Chu Yuyan and Meng Hao never got together till this point but their reincarnations will get married and have a baby girl together. If you want to know more about there reincarnations thats directly connected to the plot line and is big spoiler
    Can you spoil us on these reincarnations and larger plot lines?
  • edited January 2016

What happen between CYY and MH in the ninth volume?

Can you spoil us on these reincarnations and larger plot lines?
    read at your own risk

As i mentioned earlier Han Bei took Chu Yayun soul hostage she fused her soul with Chu Yayun and let her reincarnate so if Meng Hao kills her Chu Yuyan will die. Meng Hao at this time is in preparation of creating his Ninth Ban but is unable to directly so he create a clone of himself for this purpose that clone take Chu Yuyan as his disciple and Chu Yuyan falls in love with her master (do note the clone is only 7-10 years older then Chu Yuyan reincarnation) after some hundreds of year the clone realizes he need to reincarnate 9 times to be able to complete the Hex so he chooses to reincarnate all the reincarnations are mortal Chu Yuyan is able to find the last / 9th reincarnation and marry him (Note Chu Yuyan and the 8 reincarnations except for the first clone dont get any of their old memories and r born a new)

• What level is Meng Hao currently?
    Is there more to the world besides the 9 mountains and seas?
    What techniques and treasures does Meng Hao use in battle besides the Hexes?
    Does this whole pokemon-raising Dragoneer keep being used in the novel or does it become a background skill like alchemy?
  • edited January 2016
    dionit said:

What level is Meng Hao currently?
    Is there more to the world besides the 9 mountains and seas?
    What techniques and treasures does Meng Hao use in battle besides the Hexes?
    Does this whole pokemon-raising Dragoneer keep being used in the novel or does it become a background skill like alchemy?

In MTLing Meng Hao Level is described as Detached one time it was said as Half Ancestor but its considered Detached now what is Detached let me give you the list of level explained so far. I think everyone know you become immortal after Dao Seeking. Immortal level are as fallow (MTL naming)
    1. Wonderland you open veins in this level the more the better
    2. Ancient Boarder you convert your veins in sprite lamps the more the better
    3. Road Boarder have nine levels you gather source / origin in this like fire, wind etc the stronger the source the stronger you are if you collect up to 7 sources you are called Extreme if you complete your nine sources you become Supreme
    4. Detached you fuse your sources to become Detached (As far as i understand Meng Hao is only Half Detached at the moment)

In the current raw 9 mountains and seas is a low level power in the universe/galaxy/star its part off (the reason why i mentioned 3 names is because i can really understand what it really is using MTL)

At the moment what Meng Hao says becomes a Rule/Law and comes into existence previously he created his own rules/laws (very limited to one mentions before depends on a person perception)
    He have three laws the strongest is a Supreme Law which haven't been created in 9th mountain since before Ji clan came into power its call Extreme Bridge (related to pressure and paving ways to where you cannot enter)
    Then there is one in which Meng Hao absorb star power to become a Sun and
    My favorite is a law Meng Hao created that represent his personality. The person he use this law on whether they want to or not will become debited to Meng Hao and and the debt will be in millions of sprite stones (Ultra High Grade) with 50 % yearly intrest if they done pay they will have unprecedented problem in their practice.

its only part of the current arc then thrown to the end of a really long list of redundent things
  • edited January 2016
    Kai Heartnet, for wonderland, immortal is a better term. Also, there are many terms flying around for the last three. I think these are the best:
    Gu(ancient) EDIT: The soul lamps must be extinguished to enter the Dao Realm as well.
    Dao(Road)
    Dao Yuan(Detached)
    My recommendation is that you should mtl the series with lnmtl, which is constantly updated. It has a better dictionary, so it's MUCH easier to understand. AND I MEAN MUCH!!!
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!

• Why would he want to kill Han Bei and how strong is she to still be relevant?
    again read at your own discretion this happens in 9th vol meaning 1500+ ch

A lot will happen in vol 4-8 but the end result is Han Bei will appear again in vol 9 and is will be the direct subordinate of the being called Haven she is not strong herself as compaired to Meng Hao but she can use havens will on expense of her life as to keep herself save she used Chu Yuyan soul to bargain with Meng Hao

Why does Han Bei need to bargain with Meng Hao? Also confused, did Meng Hao give Chu Yuyan a new body which results her in being in a coma? Also what is that thing inside Han Bei? I recall her having some soul inside her when Meng Hao disguised as Fang Mu went to the black sieve sect. Also how strong is the mastiff and what happens after it awakens? Really loved the mastiff and quite sad it takes over 1000 chapters for it to wake up....Also lastly can you describe Meng Hao's family, his first meeting with his parents and sister and how his relationship with them is like? 
  • edited January 2016
    What is Haven? And does the story stay interesting and epic the whole way through?
    Edir: Can you go into details on the latest arc in the raws?
  • Do you know all the legacies that are powerful than Demon Sealer, weaker or at least almost equal
  • there are none. The first demon sealer created the mountain and sea universe out of the old supreme immortal world's wreckage. The only comparable powers are those of the gods' statue and the demons' coffin...which isn't something one person can use.
  • I really really really hate the Ji clan.From what I have read, they have the power to control the fate or karma of people?
    That's too OP and they are too damn arrogant.
    Will Meng Hao, ever battle the Ji clan? Does he deal a significant blow to them?
    Does it ever come to the point where the Ji clan fears Meng Hao?
  • He kills the clone of the Ji clan patriarch and ruler of the 9th mountain, Ji Heaven. And yeah, soon after that point he's stronger than pretty much everyone else in the mountain and sea universe.
  • Still, the young generation of the Ji Clan is pretty average competition for Meng Hao. Still, I love the part when:
    goes to the Ji Clan and makes them pay him millions of spirit stones because of the "debt they owe him"
    However, they aren't as strong as one might think because Meng Hao's clan is pretty strong as well with their special ability.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • at this point i wonder if he used his 3rd law on the entire Ji clan or not :V
  • Kai Heartnet, for wonderland, immortal is a better term. Also, there are many terms flying around for the last three. I think these are the best:

Gu(ancient) EDIT: The soul lamps must be extinguished to enter the Dao Realm as well.
    Dao(Road)
    Dao Yuan(Detached)
    My recommendation is that you should mtl the series with lnmtl, which is constantly updated. It has a better dictionary, so it's MUCH easier to understand. AND I MEAN MUCH!!!
    Thanks will try
  • edited January 2016

Why would he want to kill Han Bei and how strong is she to still be relevant?
    A lot will happen in vol 4-8 but the end result is Han Bei will appear again in vol 9 and is will be the direct subordinate of the being called Haven she is not strong herself as compaired to Meng Hao but she can use havens will on expense of her life as to keep herself save she used Chu Yuyan soul to bargain with Meng Hao

Why does Han Bei need to bargain with Meng Hao? Also confused, did Meng Hao give Chu Yuyan a new body which results her in being in a coma? Also what is that thing inside Han Bei? I recall her having some soul inside her when Meng Hao disguised as Fang Mu went to the black sieve sect. Also how strong is the mastiff and what happens after it awakens? Really loved the mastiff and quite sad it takes over 1000 chapters for it to wake up....Also lastly can you describe Meng Hao's family, his first meeting with his parents and sister and how his relationship with them is like? 

Han Bei will vanish in the current translated ch when Meng Hao escape from Ji and Li clan to Black Lands was the last time we will see Han Bei. Later on Meng Hao saw a shadow of Han Bei he then realizes that everyone have lost their memory of Han Bei and only he remember. Han Bei is shown again in the 9th ch she is outside of 9 mountains and seas and has joined a really strong group (one of three strongest) coincidentally Meng Hao is also part of that group. When Meng Hao tries to find the reason why Han Bei did what she did Han Bei use Chu Yuyan soul as bargain and stop Meng Hao from investigating

Chu Yuyan will lose most of her soul helping Meng Hao but at the time both will not notice this and when they return to their respective home later on only then will Chu Yuyan realize she is dying Meng Hao will be late in saving her so he will preserve her body and will try to find Chu Yuyan soul. He will only be able to find a fragment as most of her soul will have been taken by an Han Bei which she will use to bargain she place that soul in a mortal women and Chu Yuyan reincarnate. Chu Yuyan reincarnation called Yan will not have any of her old memory and before this reincarnation death she will join with the fragment soul Meng Hao have. After the reincarnation death Meng Hao will realize that the soul have returned to the original body and is in coma

It was the soul of Han Bei ancestor but they never explained what happened to it.

Mastiff will wake many times and each time he will only be a little weaker then Meng Hao. At the moment He is in Dao(Road) 6th source stage.

When Meng Hao will meet his parents his father will show off that he is the strongest on South Star. they will have a good relationship as Meng Hao will realize everything that happen is for his sake and he is scared shitless of his sister. 
  • No, we see her again in the Ancient Demon sect ruins arc where Meng Hao gets his 8th nascent soul. But after that she vanishes for like 900 chapters, with brief mentions where Meng Hao wonders where she went or where he sees her once in the 9th sea mysterious world's 'sea pressure training' challenge.

• edited January 2016
    berkgod said:

What is Haven? And does the story stay interesting and epic the whole way through?

Edir: Can you go into details on the latest arc in the raws?
    Big spoiler caution

Meng Hao live in a universe / galaxy / star (why i added star because at a point in history people used to live on the outside surface of the area) Haven is the ruler or will of this universe / galaxy / star we dont know its a person or a thing. In old time when they used to live on outer surface and Haven was a kind being and helped people in cultivation but now its not known that someone took over him or he himself is dying but the current haven is weak and to save himself he became a demon and is trying to achive Dao Yuan(Detached) by absorbing people who are close to Dao Yuan(Detached) Meng Hao was supposed to be the last to be eaten 99th but Meng Hao failed the  Haven plan and become the fourth person to reach Dao Yuan(Detached) without being eaten in this universe / galaxy / star

story stays epic the humor is decreased and tragedy will happen but it will stay epic

last raw is about upcoming fight between Meng Hao and haven

PS: All the tribulations is controled by Haven not Ji Clan
  • LuffyKun said:

Do you know all the legacies that are powerful than Demon Sealer, weaker or at least almost equal

As the first demon sealer was only at Dao(Road) 9th stage known as Supreme there are 4 person mentioned so far that are stronger then him (do note the demon sealer legacy strength depend on 9th Hex that Meng Hao will create himself so its the strongest if you add the 9th Hex but the 8th before left by his predecessors are not the strongest there are 4 know persons that are stronger then them)

Its not known if all theses people left any legacies but one have left for certain which Meng Hao obtain and that help him in reaching Dao Yuan(Detached) stage

and this is also where the connection of ISSTH and Xian Ni comes from
  • I really really really hate the Ji clan.From what I have read, they have the power to control the fate or karma of people?

That's too OP and they are too damn arrogant.
    Will Meng Hao, ever battle the Ji clan? Does he deal a significant blow to them?
    Does it ever come to the point where the Ji clan fears Meng Hao?
    its only limited to 9th mountain and the whole Ji clan and be considered pretty weak at the current strength level and Meng Hao will never directly destroy Ji clan but the Ji clan ancestor will die in war that will happen so not totally a negative character. In the war thats going to happen they will fear Meng Hao and to make up for past greverance the Ji ancestor will connect his life to 9th Mountain so if the mountain is destroyed he will die 
  • anonpuffs said:

No, we see her again in the Ancient Demon sect ruins arc where Meng Hao gets his 8th nascent soul. But after that she vanishes for like 900 chapters, with brief mentions where Meng Hao wonders where she went or where he sees her once in the 9th sea mysterious world's 'sea pressure training' challenge.

i was wondering what i forgot in between thx
  • so is the story of CYY and Meng hao done since the reincarnation thing and everything in the spoilers or does she eventually get back her memories or THE Meng Hao?
  • edited January 2016
    yazhmd said:

so is the story of CYY and Meng hao done since the reincarnation thing and everything in the spoilers or does she eventually get back her memories or THE Meng Hao?

All things related to reincarnation has ended the full soul is back in the original Chu Yuyan at the moment she is in coma state Meng Hao and Xu Qing visit the body but they have no idea when she will wake up this happened in the latest raw ch and i dont think her condition will change not until this new arc end at the least

• Why would he want to kill Han Bei and how strong is she to still be relevant?

Han Bei will vanish in the current translated ch when Meng Hao escape from Ji and Li clan to Black Lands was the last time we will see Han Bei. Later on Meng Hao saw a shadow of Han Bei he then realizes that everyone have lost their memory of Han Bei and only he remember. Han Bei is shown again in the 9th ch she is outside of 9 mountains and seas and has joined a really strong group (one of three strongest) coincidentally Meng Hao is also part of that group. When Meng Hao tries to find the reason why Han Bei did what she did Han Bei use Chu Yuyan soul as bargain and stop Meng Hao from investigating

Chu Yuyan will lose most of her soul helping Meng Hao but at the time both will not notice this and when they return to their respective home later on only then will Chu Yuyan realize she is dying Meng Hao will be late in saving her so he will preserve her body and will try to find Chu Yuyan soul. He will only be able to find a fragment as most of her soul will have been taken by an Han Bei which she will use to bargain she place that soul in a mortal women and Chu Yuyan reincarnate. Chu Yuyan reincarnation called Yan will not have any of her old memory and before this reincarnation death she will join with the fragment soul Meng Hao have. After the reincarnation death Meng Hao will realize that the soul have returned to the original body and is in coma

It was the soul of Han Bei ancestor but they never explained what happened to it.

Mastiff will wake many times and each time he will only be a little weaker then Meng Hao. At the moment He is in Dao(Road) 6th source stage.

When Meng Hao will meet his parents his father will show off that he is the strongest on South Star. they will have a good relationship as Meng Hao will realize everything that happen is for his sake and he is scared shitless of his sister. 

why is he afraid of his sister?
  • edited January 2016
    Also curious about why he is afraid of his sister, how strong is she? Or is it more of a because she is his sister he doesn't dare retaliate type of thing?
    Also could you explain what the deal with the wooden sword is? Does he continue to use them or? Seeing as he found a second one, for a total of 3 wooden swords. Also why is the bat special? And lastly, are the wolves just like his techniques? Become irrelevant after 1 or 2 book?
  • Wondering what's this ISSTH-XIAN NI connection is about. :/
  • edited January 2016
    Nabcake said:

Also curious about why he is afraid of his sister, how strong is she? Or is it more of a because she is his sister he doesn't dare retaliate type of thing?

Also could you explain what the deal with the wooden sword is? Does he continue to use them or? Seeing as he found a second one, for a total of 3 wooden swords. Also why is the bat special? And lastly, are the wolves just like his techniques? Become irrelevant after 1 or 2 book?
    She bullied him when he was little. It's actually really funny and cute. Also yeah, she's his big sister...it's just psychological :P
    For the swords, he finds two more (dunno if he found any more after ch 1350) and a dude called 'Greedy wolf' refines them all and combines them. There are 7 in total. Bat is an ancient demon from the ancient demon sect, I think he's a clone of the guy who originally had the 7 wooden swords, he dies in the 1100s trying to consume the condensed blood essence of a subordinate universe and gets eaten by the mastiff, who gets a huge powerboost from it. The swords don't seem that useful, by that time his strongest weapons are the parrot/mirror and the 3rd generation demon sealer's real spear.

Wondering what's this ISSTH-XIAN NI connection is about. :/

People speculate that Shui Dongliu is Wang Ping (Wang Lin's son) or Su Ming. They also speculate that Chou Men Tai is Xu Liguo, the devil spirit.
  • why is he afraid of his sister?
    Becaue he remember his childhood and his sister have really scary physical strength and likes to beat people