Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

edited January 2016 in ISSTH Spoilers
Just Finished MTLing latest Raw of ISSTH (1550+)

So you can ask any spoiler you want

Warning: Because i MTLed it so i don't know accurate terms and can only say i understand 80-90 % of the raw so don't aspect totally accurate spoiler. I will mention where i thing i can be wrong.

PS: If you want whole spoiler related to your question mention it in your question or i will only tell the answer in the shortest form.

Comments

• edited April 26
    tombec94 said:
    tombec94 said:
    Wait, how did he destroy the original when he should be scared of Wang Lin?

Also, spoilers if you're not a patreon for Deathblade

Is the first fang clan patriarch really dead?
    Wang Lin was forced to leave the Vast Expanse because all the people who fight Allheaven are inflicted a curse by him, and by the way Allheaven isn't scared of anyone, he is only afraid of dying (he becomes weaker each time someone from the Vast Expanse breakthrough to daosource). By the time Wang Lin leaves Allheaven destroys Immortal God Continent because he is afraid of others daosource cultivators emerging. Also yep Fang patriarch dies because planet East Victory is destroyed.
    Actually, iirc the reason transcendent leave their universe other than more cultivation possibility is because there is a heavenly rule in the universe (the bigger universe not just allheaven's vast expanse). The rule kind of bound transcendent to only can fight their universe "heaven" one time and if they're defeated they will be ejected from their own universe. They can't come personally anymore to their own universe and even clone has a limited time inside. So, eventhough currently Boundless Ancestor, Su Ming, and Wang Lin are stronger than even Allheaven on his heyday (already confirmed by Allheaven himself) they still can't directly interfere with this universe (at least in my opinion until they can transcent the heavenly rule of the bigger universe).
    I want to ask you two things: i thought Allheaven was the clone(originating from a piece of soul) of a true immortal from the outside universe, am i right in assuming that Allheaven became the heaven of the Vast Expanse after drifting near it as a sliver of soul? Also is it true that the true immortal path is severed in the Vast Expanse and why?
    Yes, he is the clone of a true immortal outside of this universe. How he became heaven of this universe was told in one of the side story of awe. Basically, he and one woman were in a fight with lord fifth who is the servant/follower of the true immortal's enemy. I forgot which one does this but one of them decided to self detonate, the impact made an opening at this universe which is still growing at that time and the universe will also still on growing stage. The impact also blow all three of them to this universe and they lost their memories, also he accidentally merge (or replace) with the original will of this universe and became the heaven.By the way, The woman has a connection to how meat jelly born. 
    At one point MH concluded or deduce that even if allheaven didn't interfere it's still not possible to reach true immortal in this universe. In my opinion, since allheaven was originally just a clone of true immortal and despite he lost all of his memories of that he should be subconsciously lack the knowledge about the proper way to reach true immortal or maybe he lack somekind of material needed to reach it, the novel never really goes into detail about that.
    AWE u mean A will eternal ???? never read this in raws. Its seperated from main novel ??
  • edited April 26
    tombec94 said:
    tombec94 said:
    Wait, how did he destroy the original when he should be scared of Wang Lin?

Also, spoilers if you're not a patreon for Deathblade

Is the first fang clan patriarch really dead?
    Wang Lin was forced to leave the Vast Expanse because all the people who fight Allheaven are inflicted a curse by him, and by the way Allheaven isn't scared of anyone, he is only afraid of dying (he becomes weaker each time someone from the Vast Expanse breakthrough to daosource). By the time Wang Lin leaves Allheaven destroys Immortal God Continent because he is afraid of others daosource cultivators emerging. Also yep Fang patriarch dies because planet East Victory is destroyed.
    Actually, iirc the reason transcendent leave their universe other than more cultivation possibility is because there is a heavenly rule in the universe (the bigger universe not just allheaven's vast expanse). The rule kind of bound transcendent to only can fight their universe "heaven" one time and if they're defeated they will be ejected from their own universe. They can't come personally anymore to their own universe and even clone has a limited time inside. So, eventhough currently Boundless Ancestor, Su Ming, and Wang Lin are stronger than even Allheaven on his heyday (already confirmed by Allheaven himself) they still can't directly interfere with this universe (at least in my opinion until they can transcent the heavenly rule of the bigger universe).
    I want to ask you two things: i thought Allheaven was the clone(originating from a piece of soul) of a true immortal from the outside universe, am i right in assuming that Allheaven became the heaven of the Vast Expanse after drifting near it as a sliver of soul? Also is it true that the true immortal path is severed in the Vast Expanse and why?
    Yes, he is the clone of a true immortal outside of this universe. How he became heaven of this universe was told in one of the side story of awe. Basically, he and one woman were in a fight with lord fifth who is the servant/follower of the true immortal's enemy. I forgot which one does this but one of them decided to self detonate, the impact made an opening at this universe which is still growing at that time and the universe will also still on growing stage. The impact also blow all three of them to this universe and they lost their memories, also he accidentally merge (or replace) with the original will of this universe and became the heaven.By the way, The woman has a connection to how meat jelly born. 
    At one point MH concluded or deduce that even if allheaven didn't interfere it's still not possible to reach true immortal in this universe. In my opinion, since allheaven was originally just a clone of true immortal and despite he lost all of his memories of that he should be subconsciously lack the knowledge about the proper way to reach true immortal or maybe he lack somekind of material needed to reach it, the novel never really goes into detail about that.
    AWE u mean A will eternal ???? never read this in raws. Its seperated from main novel ??
  • edited June 3
    dionit said:
    tyl5024 said:

1.       Chapter 1 what did MH wrote on the gourd bottle?

2.       Chapter 587 who is the old man that lives in the top tower 99th floor?

3.       Did MH ever found his other 3 time swords he left back in Demon Immortal Sect Chapter 593?

4.       Little Tiger Chapter 613, does his pearl play an important part at the end? Who is the 3 figures that fighting (1 of them was lord li/3rd demon sealer)

5.       Why/how did Night had the mirror which MH took?

6.       Chapter 627 Lord Li legacy did MH ever finish ascending the third heaven?

1-Don't think we ever found out. Gourd gets mentioned later but I'm not sure we found out what was written on it
    2-Never mentioned, seems to be the guardian of the tower.
    3- He finds one sword soon, the other are forgotten
    4- The pearl gets mentioned again and it seems important, but so far it's real use has not been mentioned yet. The 3 figures are 3 Paragons from the old day. We never found out who they were but I have some theories.
    5-Not mentioned, they were scattered across the universe and Night found one I guess. Speculating here, but it's probably because Lord Li found it or something.
    6-He gets Lord Li's legacy but not from the Third Heaven.

I tried not too spoil much. If you want more details, say so.
    Yep I wanted more details, I already knew he left 4 swords and founded one that's why I mentioned where his other 3 swords. Also did he ever found his 2nd Quasi-Dao statue that his god father left him? And btw I'm at the current chapter 1532 so there's not much I don't know with only less than 100 chapters left to go.
  • edited June 3
    dionit said:
    tyl5024 said:

1.       Chapter 1 what did MH wrote on the gourd bottle?

2.       Chapter 587 who is the old man that lives in the top tower 99th floor?

3.       Did MH ever found his other 3 time swords he left back in Demon Immortal Sect Chapter 593?

4.       Little Tiger Chapter 613, does his pearl play an important part at the end? Who is the 3 figures that fighting (1 of them was lord li/3rd demon sealer)

5.       Why/how did Night had the mirror which MH took?

6.       Chapter 627 Lord Li legacy did MH ever finish ascending the third heaven?

1-Don't think we ever found out. Gourd gets mentioned later but I'm not sure we found out what was written on it
    2-Never mentioned, seems to be the guardian of the tower.
    3- He finds one sword soon, the other are forgotten
    4- The pearl gets mentioned again and it seems important, but so far it's real use has not been mentioned yet. The 3 figures are 3 Paragons from the old day. We never found out who they were but I have some theories.
    5-Not mentioned, they were scattered across the universe and Night found one I guess. Speculating here, but it's probably because Lord Li found it or something.
    6-He gets Lord Li's legacy but not from the Third Heaven.

I tried not too spoil much. If you want more details, say so.
    Yep I wanted more details, I already knew he left 4 swords and founded one that's why I mentioned where his other 3 swords. Also did he ever found his 2nd Quasi-Dao statue that his god father left him? And btw I'm at the current chapter 1532 so there's not much I don't know with only less than 100 chapters left to go.
  • When and how does he finally become rich?
  • edited January 2016

When and how does he finally become rich?

At the end of 9th volume chapter 1557 you can say he is the richest in his universe/galaxy/star but as Meng Hao cultivation kept increasing during the older volumes he never had enough spirit stones for his bronze mirror use
  • What other demon sealing hexes does he obtain?
  • Eldoss said:

What other demon sealing hexes does he obtain?

All of them if you want more info tell till how much you want to know
  • edited January 2016
    All right you are amazing.
    Okay, has he made the 9th demon sealing hex yet and if he has what powers does it have?
    Do you know if 9 nascent souls is the perfect number in the nascent stage or if that's undefined?
    (I had my own theory that since 9 represents the best the heavens and earth has to offer that specifically in the nascent soul 9 is perfect because you're basically making your own heaven and earth inside of yourself. I have no idea though)
    How is Meng Hao such a badass?
    Does he figure out the way people in ancient times used to do alchemy (I think I remember they formed their pills from spiritual energy?) Is this the best kind of alchemy, can he use it, and has he encountered any other kinds of alchemy?
    What is your personal favorite power of Meng Hao's?
    Why is he so awesome?
    Does his blood companion keep up with him in power level?
    Has he gotten anywhere in collecting all three of those manuals that is supposed to make like the god manual to become the best at everything manual if combined together?
    Is the main Ji Clan trying to get Meng Hao yet or is he still under their radar?
    All right that's all I can think of for now, thx you're the best
  • What techniques does Meng Hao use in the latest raws?
  • Do we ever see Lord Fifth's favorite Fluffy again?  The one that Ultimate Vexation changed the tribulation into.
  • Has he met his mother yet? That's like the biggest part I want to know. XD
  • Has he met his mother yet? That's like the biggest part I want to know. XD

yeah, he meet them at chapter 797
  • edited January 2016

All right you are amazing.

Okay, has he made the 9th demon sealing hex yet and if he has what powers does it have?
    Do you know if 9 nascent souls is the perfect number in the nascent stage or if that's undefined?
    (I had my own theory that since 9 represents the best the heavens and earth has to offer that specifically in the nascent soul 9 is perfect because you're basically making your own heaven and earth inside of yourself. I have no idea though)
    How is Meng Hao such a badass?
    Does he figure out the way people in ancient times used to do alchemy (I think I remember they formed their pills from spiritual energy?) Is this the best kind of alchemy, can he use it, and has he encountered any other kinds of alchemy?
    What is your personal favorite power of Meng Hao's?
    Why is he so awesome?
    Does his blood companion keep up with him in power level?
    Has he gotten anywhere in collecting all three of those manuals that is supposed to make like the god manual to become the best at everything manual if combined together?
    Is the main Ji Clan trying to get Meng Hao yet or is he still under their radar?
    All right that's all I can think of for now, thx you're the best
    Yes he made the 9th demon sealing hex. he completed it at the end of 9th volume and its described as a Bully meaning it way too over powered all other demon hex combined can only face like 3rd of 9th sealing hex power

There is no limit but for Meng Hao 9 soul bring him equilibrium and without them he was unable to enter the next stage (he did enter it before completing 9 souls but its only temporary and its bounce back to nascent soul)

Because the author wanted him to be a bad ass

Alchemy does not remain a real focus there will only be one more mini arc on alchemy in which he will break records but its only will be a small part of that volume. as far as making pills out of nothing he does this on couple of occasion but not really the focus of later volume

9th hex its a bully

Again the author wanted him to be awesome

yes but at the moment hes not been able to coz Meng Hao at the end of 9th vol is overpowered

The three manuals is only ancient in 9 mountains and seas territory so not really important but we do meet the three creators of the manuals who dies in battle

He tries to get Meng Haos body but fails but after that the 9 mountains and seas territory is in so much trouble that everyone have to combine there power at that time Meng Hao is strongest in the territory and he visit Ji clan and the Ji ancestor have linked his life to 9th mountain meaning that if the 9th mountain is destroyed he will die so Meng Hao forgive him
  • berkgod said:

What techniques does Meng Hao use in the latest raws?

he uses rules that are created and bended according to his will and his 9 demon hexes
  • edited January 2016
    potatus said:

Do we ever see Lord Fifth's favorite Fluffy again?  The one that Ultimate Vexation changed the tribulation into.

nope later volumes r more serious because of the tragedy thats going to happen
  • has the li clan patriarch (lightning dummy) been shown again? is lord fifth, meat jelly and the thorn rampant still active? does he still use the mask + the flags
  • baragan said:

has the li clan patriarch (lightning dummy) been shown again? is lord fifth, meat jelly and the thorn rampant still active? does he still use the mask + the flags

i dont know what you mean by the lightning dummy can you elaborate

Lord fifith and meat jelly r active in the latest raw but they will be missing in between twice and for long time too like whole vol length

After becoming immortal the thorn, mask and flags becomes redundant 
  • has the li clan patriarch (lightning dummy) been shown again? is lord fifth, meat jelly and the thorn rampant still active? does he still use the mask + the flags

Lord fifith and meat jelly r active in the latest raw but they will be missing in between twice and for long time too like whole vol length

thanks for the answers. the li patriarch who was being used as a lightning arrester
  • baragan said:

baragan said:

has the li clan patriarch (lightning dummy) been shown again? is lord fifth, meat jelly and the thorn rampant still active? does he still use the mask + the flags

thanks for the answers.
    the li patriarch who was being used as a lightning arrester

i see that li ancestor i dont know he died or not it can get confusing in MTLing sometimes but he was never mentioned again after Meng Hao left the Black Lands
  • He shows up in the western desert a bit when Meng Hao uses the poison clan's leader to make his blood clone. He basically sits and laughs at the poison clan dude's misery.
  • Is Xu Qing immortal and travelling with Meng Hao now? I saw a spoiler saying that Han Bei destroys Chu yuyan's soul is this true and if so why?
  • edited January 2016
    Is Xu Qing immortal and travelling with Meng Hao now? I saw a spoiler saying that Han Bei destroys Chu yuyan's soul is this true and if so why?
    This will be a really big spoiler it directly related to the main plot line i will try to keep it at minimum but sill read at your discretion

Xu Qing will die then revive become immortal but still at the end of 9th vol ch 1557 is not able to go on a long adventure with Meng Hao one thing or another will come between them again and again the only positive is they are married. Chu Yuyan soul is never destroyed but get scatered in a whirlpool while helping Meng Hao and Han Bei later on at some point is able to take Chu Yuyan soul from the whirlpool. Han Bei take the soul as leverage to keep Meng Hao from killing her. If want to know more keep in mind Han Bei is directly related to the main plot line
  • edited January 2016
    Why would he want to kill Han Bei and how strong is she to still be relevant?

• Why would he want to kill Han Bei and how strong is she to still be relevant?
    again read at your own discretion this happens in 9th vol meaning 1500+ ch

A lot will happen in vol 4-8 but the end result is Han Bei will appear again in vol 9 and is will be the direct subordinate of the being called Haven she is not strong herself as compaired to Meng Hao but she can use havens will on expense of her life as to keep herself save she used Chu Yuyan soul to bargain with Meng Hao

• Hey, I would like to ask a few questions as well.

1. Does Meng Hao get control over the poison lily (the four colored flower with a demonic face)? If so, how?
    2. I heard that Meng Hao loses his cultivation after fighting with a Wang Clan patriarch who was after his perfect body. How does he get his cultivation back?
    3. Under what circumstances does Meng Hao meet his mother?
    4. Does his blood divinity (blood mastiff) ever wake up?
    5. Is he going to gain any more legacies after the black lands arch?
    6. Is he successful in concocting a perfect nascent soul using totems?

Well, that's all for now. Hope you will take me as your disciple and enlighten me, master. 
  • What's the origin/ later significance of Lord Fifth? And can you elaborate a little more on Meng Hao's abilities like what each sealing hex does and such? Thanks a lot for answering all my questions!

• What happen between CYY and MH in the ninth volume?
  • Hey, I would like to ask a few questions as well.

1. Does Meng Hao get control over the poison lily (the four colored flower with a demonic face)? If so, how?
    2. I heard that Meng Hao loses his cultivation after fighting with a Wang Clan patriarch who was after his perfect body. How does he get his cultivation back?
    3. Under what circumstances does Meng Hao meet his mother?
    4. Does his blood divinity (blood mastiff) ever wake up?
    5. Is he going to gain any more legacies after the black lands arch?
    6. Is he successful in concocting a perfect nascent soul using totems?

Well, that's all for now. Hope you will take me as your disciple and enlighten me, master. 
    Yes he gets control over his Resurrection Lily. In Spirit Severing stage you have to cut things important to you three time from your soul before you can enter the next stage and Meng Hao used Resurrection Lily as the first thing he cut from his soul.

Meng Hao will enter the Rebirth Cave on verge of death and with the help from the same person (Shui Dongliu) who sealed his Resurrection Lily will be able to enter a realm above perfectness.

Meng Hao will meet his parents when he enter Dao Seeking stage it will be at the end of a war

You can say in the whole series his blood mastiff will wake up help Meng Hao in some way then be on verge on dying then sleep again then wake up and repeat the process at the end of 9th vol ch 1557 he is awake.

Only other complete Legacy he gets other then Blood Immortal will be the Demon Sealing Hexes but he will get techniques and treasure of various other legendary figures (Note only considered legendary at that point of story when he gets the technique or treasure after that most can be considered trash)

Yes he will have a perfect nascent soul
  • edited January 2016
    What's the origin/ later significance of Lord Fifth? And can you elaborate a little more on Meng Hao's abilities like what each sealing hex does and such? Thanks a lot for answering all my questions!

Lord Fifth origin is very deep even at the end of 9th vol ch 1557 we dont know his origin. Lord Fifth himself have lost his memory of where he comes from but Lord Fifth / Bronze Mirror is the most significant thing in the story so far.

As for the Sealing Hexes heres what i know its also in order in which he got these Hexes (Do note the name are obtain through MTLing and can not be considered accurate but you can get the overall powers of all the Hexes)

Eight Demon Sealing Hex aka Space Ban its related to space. In the current translated chapter Meng Hao is only able to seal movement but later own he will be able to seal even a person practice in a particular space.

Seventh Demon Sealing Hex aka Causel Ban its related to cause and effect or like used many time in ISSTH Karma. With this Hex you can cut the link which connect two persons or things. This cutting can have really bad effect on the person you are cutting the link with if you want.

Sixth Demon Sealing Hex aka Life Ban its related to life and death. I dont know what effect it causes on a person MTLing doesnt really help in this matter

Fifth Demon Sealing Hex aka Positive and Negative Ban its related to five elements dont know what that means

Third Demon Sealing Hex aka Time Ban its related to time thats all i know

Second Demon Sealing Hex aka True and False Ban its related to to something being true or false. With this hex you can change state of something from true (being in existence) to false (non existence)

Fourth Demon Sealing Hex aka Self Ban it is related to sealing yourself. Its save you from possession and your soul being eaten also negative body states like in games. you can also create limitless clones in any shape or form with this hex

First Demon Sealing Hex aka Forbidden Ban its related to forbidding something again dont know what that means

Ninth Demon Sealing Hex aka The Bully its related to overpowering something it has nine levels and only a third of its power you can face all other hexes combined and kill a top strong person (Top strong from the level considered strong in 9th vol ch 1500+) even if they r using there strongest attack. Thats why the name Bully