when do the MC's colide?

at what chapter does the mc of Cult of the Sacred Runes, appear in TDG? its quite regrettable that tdg started geting translated first at a faster pace, as i feel that it will spoil quite a bit of the previous mc's story. so i want to know what chapter i should consider stopping at to avoid spoilers.

edit: when i say when im just asking for the chapter offcourse.

Comments

• edited January 2016
    The mc of cult of sacred runes doesn't appear in TDG and if he does we don't know he does
  • Cult of Sacred runes....?

You mean Shen Wen Dao?
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • He hasn't appeared yet , not in his name from the prequel yet. If he has in other forms we dont know it.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Cult of Sacred runes....?

You mean Shen Wen Dao?
    idk havent read it yet, is that the mc's name or how you sound out the novel in Chinese?
    '
  • wes174 said:

Cult of Sacred runes....?

You mean Shen Wen Dao?
    idk havent read it yet, is that the mc's name or how you sound out the novel in Chinese?
    '
    If you mean the prequel of TDG, the novel is called Shen Wen Dao.

The MC is called Ye Wei.
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”

• wes174 said:

You mean Shen Wen Dao?
    '

The MC is called Ye Wei.
    cant we all agree on a English translated equivalent? like for example i like earth shattering martial arts more than wu dong qian kun.
  • wes174 said:

wes174 said:

You mean Shen Wen Dao?
    '

The MC is called Ye Wei.
    cant we all agree on a English translated equivalent? like for example i like earth shattering martial arts more than wu dong qian kun.

Translating chinese titles to english isnt really easy...
    But sure, if the english is supposed to be Cult of the Sacred Runes based on whoever is translating it atm, I dont have much comments.
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • wes174 said:

wes174 said:

You mean Shen Wen Dao?
    '

The MC is called Ye Wei.

But sure, if the english is supposed to be Cult of the Sacred Runes based on whoever is translating it atm, I dont have much comments.

yeah sky, that's what they translated it to, not sure if that's what it would really translate to being I have no idea was the Chinese translation is
  • Gaurie said:

wes174 said:

wes174 said:

You mean Shen Wen Dao?
    '

The MC is called Ye Wei.

yeah sky, that's what they translated it to, not sure if that's what it would really translate to being I have no idea was the Chinese translation is

I see lol then use that then!

Tho I dont know where they get cult from haha
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • Gaurie said:

wes174 said:

wes174 said:

You mean Shen Wen Dao?
    '

The MC is called Ye Wei.

what would the literal translation be of the title?
  • edited January 2016
    Gaurie said:

Gaurie said:

wes174 said:

wes174 said:

You mean Shen Wen Dao?
    '

The MC is called Ye Wei.

Shen - god/deity
    Wen - could be line/mark
    Dao - path, way

Since I never read the story its even harder to piece the title together.

This is why a lot of chinese and english titles of the same show have 0 meaning in common.
    Google translation cracked me up. It gave me grain for 纹 -.-
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • Gaurie said:

Gaurie said:

wes174 said:

wes174 said:

You mean Shen Wen Dao?
    '

The MC is called Ye Wei.

Shen - god/deity
    Wen - could be line/mark
    Dao - path, way

This is why a lot of chinese and english titles of the same show have 0 meaning in common.

Path to Godhood
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Gaurie said:

Gaurie said:

wes174 said:

wes174 said:

You mean Shen Wen Dao?
    '

The MC is called Ye Wei.

Shen - god/deity
    Wen - could be line/mark
    Dao - path, way

Path to Godhood
    Is that a fact or you guessing? O.o
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • Ok i just finished reading the prequel and i'm a bit shocked. This prequel doesn't even take place in the world Nie lie is in or even the sage emperor for that matter and it takes millions of years before Nie lie was even born. People had be believed that this story takes place right before the fall but that's completely wrong. It doesn't even take place in Nie lie's world. The most shocking thing was by the end the main character achieved immorality (which is way way easier then Nie lie's world) and had a special item the let him do some amazing stuff. It's not as special as the book Nie lie has but it's up there. By the end when the main character was looking millions of light years away in space he saw the fucking book floating around and that blew my mind because that's a concrete connection to the squeal. The reason it blew my mind was during the whole time i was reading the story i was trying to find connections to the new one. The only thing i found connection with was the word inscription pattern which is a power in Nie lie's world but other then that nothing was the same even the power rankings. When the main character saw the book he tried to use his special item to bring to book to him (it can do that which is impressive since the book is millions or trillions of light years away) but when he tried to do that 1/10 of his weapons power got sucked in into the book. After that the book flew away at a astonishing speed and after that you see a couple of people appearing where the book was and then they continue the chase it. So the MC decided to go to space to get the book but before he did that he left some clones on his original planet to take care of things. The reason i'm explaining this is because if any of you is caught up with the raws they explain how the book got scattered into bits. For those who don't know supposedly the sage emperor and his pals was training or wandering in some place (i think space) and they found a man almost dead with the book. The mas asked for help in return he will gave them something but instead of helping him they decide to kill him and steal the book but before they can finish the job the man ripped to book and scatter it's content. By dong this his killers can't get the book, The thing that is worth noting is that even tho the man is half dead the sage emperor and pals had trouble killing him a testament to his strength. With this explanation we know now that there are people way stronger then the sage emperor which is important because now we have a story to expand to when or if Nie lie kills the sage emperor. The reason i'm mentioning this piece of story is because i think this man was possibly the main character of the previous story. He want to space and found the book fight some people and nearly died, escaped only to later be killed by the sage emperor and palls. The awesome thing is i think that he actually isn't dead. There is a possibility that it's actually only a part of him that was killed (Clone). Maybe after Nie lie finds all of the scatter pieces of the book or just go to space they have a chance the meet each other. Or maybe he was actually killed at that moment but his soul entered the book and now that the books is scattered his soul is too. Once he collects all of the pieces he can reactive him. The other thing i'm thinking about is when Nie lie got transferred into the book he found a lot of books about inscription patterns which perhaps can be a crystallization of the knowledge of the item the other MC from the prequel had (The item he had let him deduce any kind of inscription patterns and also had a lot of information about other inscription pattern). This occurring can also be a connection between the two stories but anyway enough rambling this prequel actually increased my interested in this world's universe very much and can't wait to see what happens because i know the sage emperor is actually weak and the MC will be beat him and release the seal. The thing i'm excited about is what happens after that.
  • Where you read the novel? Is in english?

• Sworddust said:
    Ok i just finished reading the prequel and i'm a bit shocked. This prequel doesn't even take place in the world Nie lie is in or even the sage emperor for that matter and it takes millions of years before Nie lie was even born. People had be believed that this story takes place right before the fall but that's completely wrong. It doesn't even take place in Nie lie's world. The most shocking thing was by the end the main character achieved immorality (which is way way easier then Nie lie's world) and had a special item the let him do some amazing stuff. It's not as special as the book Nie lie has but it's up there. By the end when the main character was looking millions of light years away in space he saw the fucking book floating around and that blew my mind because that's a concrete connection to the squeal. The reason it blew my mind was during the whole time i was reading the story i was trying to find connections to the new one. The only thing i found connection with was the word inscription pattern which is a power in Nie lie's world but other then that nothing was the same even the power rankings. When the main character saw the book he tried to use his special item to bring to book to him (it can do that which is impressive since the book is millions or trillions of light years away) but when he tried to do that 1/10 of his weapons power got sucked in into the book. After that the book flew away at a astonishing speed and after that you see a couple of people appearing where the book was and then they continue the chase it. So the MC decided to go to space to get the book but before he did that he left some clones on his original planet to take care of things. The reason i'm explaining this is because if any of you is caught up with the raws they explain how the book got scattered into bits. For those who don't know supposedly the sage emperor and his pals was training or wandering in some place (i think space) and they found a man almost dead with the book. The mas asked for help in return he will gave them something but instead of helping him they decide to kill him and steal the book but before they can finish the job the man ripped to book and scatter it's content. By dong this his killers can't get the book, The thing that is worth noting is that even tho the man is half dead the sage emperor and pals had trouble killing him a testament to his strength. With this explanation we know now that there are people way stronger then the sage emperor which is important because now we have a story to expand to when or if Nie lie kills the sage emperor. The reason i'm mentioning this piece of story is because i think this man was possibly the main character of the previous story. He want to space and found the book fight some people and nearly died, escaped only to later be killed by the sage emperor and palls. The awesome thing is i think that he actually isn't dead. There is a possibility that it's actually only a part of him that was killed (Clone). Maybe after Nie lie finds all of the scatter pieces of the book or just go to space they have a chance the meet each other. Or maybe he was actually killed at that moment but his soul entered the book and now that the books is scattered his soul is too. Once he collects all of the pieces he can reactive him. The other thing i'm thinking about is when Nie lie got transferred into the book he found a lot of books about inscription patterns which perhaps can be a crystallization of the knowledge of the item the other MC from the prequel had (The item he had let him deduce any kind of inscription patterns and also had a lot of information about other inscription pattern). This occurring can also be a connection between the two stories but anyway enough rambling this prequel actually increased my interested in this world's universe very much and can't wait to see what happens because i know the sage emperor is actually weak and the MC will be beat him and release the seal. The thing i'm excited about is what happens after that.
    @Sworddust
    Can that previous MC be Nie Lie? Well they are traveling from Space and Time and most probably that God like person be Nie Lie and he just forgot that past of his.

According to this story plot we already agreed that Nie Lie is correcting time it self he is fixing what happen to the past so he can alters everyone's life. If I came to a conclusion that God like person you mentioned must have been Nie Lie all along and this story is just a circling loop of time correcting it self. ;)