Forum rules

No spoilers, and new threads should be in the format '[Book Name] - New Chapter Discussions'.  Other than that, go crazy!

Comments

• Superstar!
  • the book name should be from one of the xianxia or wuxia...you gotta mention the subtle details or else people might start a thread on harry potter book 8..hehe
  • kr33d said:

the book name should be from one of the xianxia or wuxia...you gotta mention the subtle details or else people might start a thread on harry potter book 8..hehe

That would be one short discussion thread.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• kr33d said:

the book name should be from one of the xianxia or wuxia...you gotta mention the subtle details or else people might start a thread on harry potter book 8..hehe

That would be one short discussion thread.
    u just hurt jk rowling's feelings..but, that is true...it wud be short...and wud be over in a week..
  • Considering the fact that there is no book 8 of harry potter , i think our discussion now is giving it too much time.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Considering the fact that there is no book 8 of harry potter , i think our discussion now is giving it too much time.
    there is...jk rowling wrote (or is writing, dont remember) a new book in that series..harry potter and the cursed child..its on harry's son..
  • It's a play , already been released.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited January 2016
    She wrote it under the pseudonym of the fictitious author Newt Scamander. The book title is "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them", and it's suppose to be a trilogy. The movie is schedule to be release december 2016.
  • yeah the same one but they say the play was goin to be collected in the form of book..thats why..but still it is considered harry potter book 8 by many(leyman that is)
  • Unrelated to Harry Potter books , but sharing same universe. If we speak of those novels there is also Quidditch through the Ages.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• The next HP book is still in writing and it's about Harry working for the Ministry of Magic. The book is titled: The Cursed Child.
  • As i said its going to be a play only , consisting of 2 parts. The general content of it was already revealed as well.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• As i said its going to be a play only , consisting of 2 parts. The general content of it was already revealed as well.
    That's not what it said on the website:

[Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a new play by Jack Thorne. It is the eighth story in the Harry Potter series and the first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage.]
  • Are you kidding with me or is something wrong , the site's name says its a play. Just because its official part of the universe it doesn't mean its 8th Harry Potter book. It's like saying that the Star Wars prequels are Luke Skywalker film's just because its about his father and he appears at the end of the 3rd one. Get a grip on reality please.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited January 2016
    Did you even read what "your" play website said? That play is an original new story and they even write that "It is the eighth story in the Harry Potter series". I've put it in flashing red letters in case you have miss it.
  • Did you even read what "your" play website said? That play is an original new story and they even write that "It is the eighth story in the Harry Potter series". I've put it in flashing red letters in case you have miss it.

Even if it says "story", that doesn't mean it's a book. Otherwise, you're saying everyone who's working on this is an idiot if you think it's not a play when it's clearly a play. It is not really part of the series, dude.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Some Tv-Series will have a movie added to the series at the end of the season or as an Ending. Anime Tv-Series would often have OVA's and movies added to the series as well. Or a Tv-Series got canceled but would continued as a comic book as to offer closure to their fans. Same story continuation but presented in a different format. So yes, that might be a play but it is still part of the Harry Potter series. If even the official website of the play say it's part of the series, I will believe of official statement instead of believing a nobody like you. You guys base all your facts only from Wikipedia which is laughable.
  • The NOBODY is you , we are talking about 8th Harry Potter BOOK , not an 8th story it doesnt matter which format it comes from , its not a BOOK about HARRY POTTER.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited January 2016
    The NOBODY is you , we are talking about 8th Harry Potter BOOK , not an 8th story it doesnt matter which format it comes from , its not a BOOK about HARRY POTTER.

It is funny how the uneducated show their angry face. A play can be read as a book as well, not just watched. Shakespeare, Oscar Wilde, ring any bell? Anyhow, I prefer to believe the official statement instead of believing a nobody from the internet. So far, all the articles I've come upon clearly state that "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" is the official sequel to the last installment of Harry Potter. Jeez, who is right, two nobodies from the internet or every news outlet and the author herself?
  • That doesn't matter. Nobody denies that is part of the story. Its not part of the Harry Potter book series. Obviously i am right.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• So when Rowling said that it is the official sequel to Harry Potter, she was wrong? No way, why don't you go and tell her she was wrong. Go go go, obviously you know better.
  • Seriously learn to read , so you know the distinction between it being part of the story and being part of the book series.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• It's an official sequel, what don't you understand? 
  • What i dont understand is how little do you get from what i tried to say on multiple times. We know its a sequel to the story, nobody denies that fact. I am saying its not 8th Harry Potter BOOK.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" that would be classified as part of the universe but not part of the book series. "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" as a sequel, is part of the book series. Read the title carefully in case you missed it "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child".
  • Dear Mr. RWX,

Sorry to disturb you here. I'm Hazel, a Wuxia lover and also editor with Caixin.com (China). I knew your website from my friend, and I'm really excited about it! Translators in this website has made it possible for the people all over the world to enjoy the Chinese Wuxia novels! That's fantastic!

I'm a loyal reader of Jin Yong and Gu Long. My favorite Gulong novel is 欢乐英雄 and my favorite Jinyong novel is 神雕侠侣. I also paid a lot of attention to Xianxia novel and recent Wuxia novel online. And I'm thinking why didn't I cover this story and share it with more Chinese viewers and readers? We're one of China's most prestigious media outlets and our video each enjoys over 5 millions views here! 

I really want to do this story and tell the Wuxia lovers in China, that in foreign countries, there are people who share their interests and feelings. There are people who are also crazy about this amazing world. I don't know how to contact you personally. So I leave my message here. Hope you can see it. If you also want to do this, you can either give a contact way or you can write back to [email protected] You can also contact via twitter Hazel Hu or Facebook Yue Hu. I'm really looking forward to your message!
  • @hadeshy1
    You can just email him, His email is in multiple forums.

Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • edited July 2016
    Wrong section... sorry...