Tales of Demons & Gods - Latest Chapter Discussions

Comments

• Maulty16 said:
    In my opinion TDG Manhua is one of the very few that follows the novel plot really well. I know people complain about character looks and hair colours, but come on lets be honest if all the characters had dark brow or black hair with same facial features how would you differentiate between them. Only down side to this manhua is that it is slooooooooow like 1 chapter a week or longer and each chapter has 8-10 pages of content.
    Ya, many manhuas actually stray away from the main story, I like how tdg sticks to it, it gives life to the whole novel :D 
  • edited June 2016
    It was because of the manhua that I started reading the novel. 
    So I thank the manhua for being decent enough for me to be curious to read the novel counterpart.
    It gave off that Naruto Manga feel in the beginning of the series. 
    Nie Li looks like Ichigo with Naruto style art. LOL
  • War God said:
    So I thank the manhua for being decent enough for me to be curious to read the novel counterpart.
    OMG!!!! Ikr!!!! It's exactly the same for me! I read the manhua first, it felt so much like naruto!!!! It's story didn't disappoint me, so I wanted more, and here I am :p 
  • Not sure where to post this... But has anyone else noticed that the link for Chapter 355 is broken?
  • War God said:
    Same here. Start from manhua before reading it at Thyaeria site and continue it here. Another LN I started from manhua is Panlong which is really bad adaptation.
  • qwerty79 said:
    War God said:
    Same here. Start from manhua before reading it at Thyaeria site and continue it here. Another LN I started from manhua is Panlong which is really bad adaptation.
    same as you people here.

it's the first time ever that i start reading a novel of this sort. i'm glad i found it and now i'm hooked. every day in agony to be able to read the next chapter so i can see what happens next. am curious about his next fight. is he going to be a fate level 5 during the fight and space out like he did once before? or is he going to discover yet another thing about the vine to overcome his opponent or is he going to get beaten with one of the elders stepping up in the arena to protect Nie Li? a lot is possible and i can't wait to read about it. "to bad" the fight won't be over in one episode :smile: 
  • Are all the novel's in the same world as tdg if not please tell which are 

• The page for the next chapter (currently 447) should give a quick explanation of the author's release schedule, so that new readers understand why there is such a long delay between releases.  I know it's explained in many forums/comment discussions, but not everyone goes out of their way to read those.
  • Just To Inform that the chapter 449 is already available in raw that all!!!! I can wait to read the translated one
  • Melz1977 said:
    Just To Inform that the chapter 449 is already available in raw that all!!!! I can wait to read the translated one
    Thank you so much for letting us know!
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • just to inform again TDG450 is already available in raw
  • Melz1977 said:
    just to inform again TDG450 is already available in raw
    Thank you once again!
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • So I just finished reading this up to the most recent chapter, anyone mind filling me in on the production details of this gem? Does the author publish it in china every week or so, and then it gets translated or something? Or is it completed in raw somewhere in china, and is being translated at a certain rate? Got it bookmarked, gonna try not to forget it exists while also ignoring it, so I can binge read some more chapters. The chapters are crazy short, I don't know where people are saying there's 6-7 pages of content in a chapter, feels like its a page. :disappointed: 
  • Hi guys it me again just to remind that chapter 452 in raw is already up im just waiting for the translated one thank you
  • Hi Guys me again just to remind chapter 453 in raw is up now later again hehehehe
  • edited May 2017
    Melz1977 said:
    Hi Guys me again just to remind chapter 453 in raw is up now later again hehehehe
    Hey guys
    You again
    Thank you again
    Hehehehe
  • Yeah, only hundred years is so... I think the novel will end with 800 or so chapters... Well, I don't know... But the origin of the Yu Yan is somewhat different... I think she is something like alien... What do you guys think about it?

• question: how old is nei li at present on chapter 453?

im guessing 20 or 21. help me deduce the months or years he spent on glory city, subsidiary realms, nether realms, and draconic ruins realm. thanks!
  • @ impositio :  i taught he was still 16 at chapter 453, but I guess you're right, he has to be older

• Hi,
    does anyone know a map (drawing) of all the worlds and how they are connected? I'm kinda getting confused on how demons wind up in the same worlds as humans?
  • impositio said:
    question: how old is nei li at present on chapter 453?

im guessing 20 or 21. help me deduce the months or years he spent on glory city, subsidiary realms, nether realms, and draconic ruins realm. thanks!
    Hmmm, is it..? At the most he should around 19.., discounting the time he spent hiding in the Myriad painting with Xiao Yu

• Coz everyone kept pointing to the same thng : Nie Li is still a youth..!!
  • Long time no browse guys chapter 454 raw is up now looking forward to a translated one thanks hehhehehehehe
  • the Manhua is too childish for me
  • It been a month guys Latest chapter TDG 455 is in raw now still waiting hehehehhe Thank You See yah another month again
  • by the way i just discover the is a movie series of TDG however its not like the illustrated but the story the same hehehe just giving some info still waiting for the translated tdg 455 hehehehe later again guys 

• TDG CHAPTER 456 Is now available in Raw Just Informing Guys Thanks for Everything !!!!
  • Melz1977 said:
    TDG CHAPTER 456 Is now available in Raw Just Informing Guys Thanks for Everything !!!!
    yeah just read it , hopefully it will be up here soon 
  • Melz1977 said:
    TDG CHAPTER 456 Is now available in Raw Just Informing Guys Thanks for Everything !!!!
    why not email the translator??
  • the tl is working on other stuff on ww and as TDG is on one release a month now its not his top pre-o i'd say , we should see it with in a few days