Child of Light - Latest Chapter Discussions

Comments

• please take away ruzes locking privileges !
  • The fact that I had to register to be able to read the chapters because of that "fun password" really rubbed me the wrong way. People should not have to feel (operative word being feel) forced to register. Either close the site completely and have it for registered people only or remove that retarded "o what fun" password. 
  • I'm registered and can't access anything even with a password, thanks for nothing
  • I’m sure their intentions were good, but once they were aware of all the problems that are happening to lots of readers, they should’ve immediately stopped this game and continued on normally. And yet, they still are making these riddles, so the message that comes across is just a giant middle finger to the readers who are having troubles.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • Well; not everyone is having the troubles, and i'm kind glad they had it as register to put in the password, i kind loved the game. Stop complaining, only thing this site and these chapter run on are on donations which not everyone does, so if you don't donate, you honestly shouldn't complain at all since they are putting these out there for free. So if they want to play this game, they can in all honesty, because where else you guys going to get translated versions, oh that right, no where since they are the furthest ahead and most dedicated to doing this. So again, unless your one the people donating to CoL, then you have no room to complain on what they do. Its like this, if you don't vote in an election, you have no right to complain on how it goes after the election, because you didn't vote.

Now; also god dam, i want to read chp 9 i think it is, i want to know what happens after she says that. and what he decides to do!
  • edited February 2016
    hinokami said:
    Well; not everyone is having the troubles, and i'm kind glad they had it as register to put in the password, i kind loved the game. Stop complaining, only thing this site and these chapter run on are on donations which not everyone does, so if you don't donate, you honestly shouldn't complain at all since they are putting these out there for free. So if they want to play this game, they can in all honesty, because where else you guys going to get translated versions, oh that right, no where since they are the furthest ahead and most dedicated to doing this. So again, unless your one the people donating to CoL, then you have no room to complain on what they do. Its like this, if you don't vote in an election, you have no right to complain on how it goes after the election, because you didn't vote.

Now; also god dam, i want to read chp 9 i think it is, i want to know what happens after she says that. and what he decides to do!
    From the comment sections of the chapter releases, it seems like a majority of the readers are having problems.  So yes, not everyone, but if you expect to make a majority of your readers wait 24 hours before reading the current chapter without any backlash, then you're just being unrealistic.

EDIT: Everything's unlocked now.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • Just saying if u want to get around the password just add a -2 onto the ed the link right before the last /. The. U can read without figuring out the pass. Also the majority of the readers should honestly just register, bot going kill them to go along with the people that is translating this novel just on donations in which not. All donate.
  • Can someone please punch the MC in the face for going above and beyond pathetic? Who tells a woman that they were so madly in love with, while the girl was in disguise as a plain girl, that they have become incompatible due to his appearance? She has stated multiple times now that she loves him for him, but he keeps shunning her for this idiotic crap. If appearances were everything then at the beginning he would not have gone after her even after his notes backfired and made him love her. Two people love one another, one gets disfigured. Partner says I still love you, while the disfigured one says this can't work, I'm too ugly. If she leaves she is superficial. If she stays he is harming her happiness, despite her happiness comes from being with him......... Please hurry past this already. I can't read another chapter of this. 
  • edited December 2016
    Berto1985 said:
    I'm registered and can't access anything even with a password, thanks for nothing

Come frome Shanghai, China.  can teach you Chinese and answer any question about  fantasy novel .Just beg a follower
    chinesefantasynovel.tumblr.com
  • GavinChen said:
    Berto1985 said:
    I'm registered and can't access anything even with a password, thanks for nothing