I Shall Seal the Heavens - Latest Chapter Discussions

Comments

• Well, they could not run, so what else were they going to do?  Just stand there and wait to be picked off one by one by some trifling middle phase Core Formation Cultivator? 

The mysterious white robed cultivator of the Constellation tribe might stand a chance if he can offer insight into his Dao as trade for his life.  I suspect so (because why else introduce him?).
  • they could just run forever inside it and try to retain as many cultivators as possible...the tribulation will end someday right? but they charged in without any patience and neglect to tribulation..so it was foolish due to that..
    on the other hand, as i said, they are narrow minded so will be thinkin on the lines of meng hao not dying by tribulation though being in core formation so how can we die?
  • some of them did try and run and hide but when they did meng hao had approached them and if he gets close to them they're fucked
    Also does the strength of the lightning weaken if it has more targets
  • edited January 2016
    Man. I thought fir a moment the parrot would say he would take no master again because of just how daring meng hao is, that is if meng had died ofcourse. Laughing in the face of heavenly tribulation is the most badass character I have ever read!
  • I orgasmed reading chapter 387.
  • Wow...eyes glued to the screen...I believe reading both chapter at once gives it a greater sensation... I think Deathblade planned this haha I hope there will be some goodies from the dead cultivators.can't let meng hao stay poor forever
  • man the name of chapter 387 should have been 'I shall seal the heaven'....just awesome....10k people crapped their pants on the battlefield and meng hao made the heavens crap their pants...best chapter of issth...
  • kr33d said:

man the name of chapter 387 should have been 'I shall seal the heaven'....just awesome....10k people crapped their pants on the battlefield and meng hao made the heavens crap their pants...best chapter of issth...

Till now my friend till now hehe never underestimate meng hao'power to amaze...as for the title I think it's fine as is because he doesn't plan on stopping with one...next time title would be "Issth second time"

Wow...eyes glued to the screen...I believe reading both chapter at once gives it a greater sensation... I think Deathblade planned this haha I hope there will be some goodies from the dead cultivators.can't let meng hao stay poor forever

Everything turned to ash! Don't underestimate heavenly tribulation!

Also, spoiler for 388! Hanxue Shan finds out she has just met fang mu but didn't believe him! LOL

I know abt that and strangely today I didn't read the next chapter intro...wanna save it for later
  • IT HAPPENEDDDDDD OMG!!!
  • edited January 2016

Wow...eyes glued to the screen...I believe reading both chapter at once gives it a greater sensation... I think Deathblade planned this haha I hope there will be some goodies from the dead cultivators.can't let meng hao stay poor forever

Also, spoiler for 388! Hanxue Shan finds out she has just met fang mu but didn't believe him! LOL
    Wait what happened to spoiler free guys, can you not follow the only rule this thread has.
  • Nordic said:

Wait what happened to spoiler free guys, can you not follow the only rule this thread has.

it was there in the sneak peak so i don't think its technically a spoiler
  • OMG!! The chapter was epic! I was literally reading it aloud in a high pitched voice, like a fan girl! "I'm the ninth generation demon sealer. I shall seal the heavens!" This line was the most epic line ever written and translated.!!!!! I didn't read the into for 388 as I heard that intresting stuff is going to happen.
    Er Gen and DB u guys rock!!!!
  • Nordic said:

<br

Its in the sneak peak LOL!
  • " Immortal Shows the Way" who's he lol
  • Nordic said:

it was there in the sneak peak so i don't think its technically a spoiler

Doesn't make it not a spoiler latest chapter is the name of the discussion preview is not latest chapter, so in my book that would indeed be classified as a spoiler.
  • Exoxy said:

" Immortal Shows the Way" who's he lol

Remember Chou men tai? The immortal who fell to the rebirth cave and was from the 7th mountain's tiger planet? Immortal pointing the way was one of 3 things he bestowed on meng hao
  • I was hoping GPD would make a show once meng haos bame was uttered, ir that chu would take shan to GPD! I would have been satisfied with that chapter, to see a smile across GPDs face, pearning meng hao saved frigid snow and has increased in both friends and power!
  • Nordic said:

It was there in the sneak peak so i don't think its technically a spoiler
    No, it was still a spoiler.   Some readers avoid the sneak peaks.   That's why there's a blank space at the start of each one; so that they can back out if they wander in.
  • Greyman said:

Nordic said:

It was there in the sneak peak so i don't think its technically a spoiler
    No, it was still a spoiler.   Some readers avoid the sneak peaks.   That's why there's a blank space at the start of each one; so that they can back out if they wander in.
    I concede
  • edited January 2016
    Chapter 389 

trust meng hao to make an impressive entry Srsly joining the party with the blood immortal mask was badass
  • edited January 2016

Chapter 389 

Trust Meng Hao to make an impressive entry. Seriously joining the party with the blood immortal mask was badass

Also quite sensible, given his experience with arriving at conspiratorial meetings.

Meanwhile, in chapter 391, joining the Crow Scout sect seems to be way too easy. I was with Meng Hao and expecting him to need to pull another con. Instead they appear all to eager too let in new vassals. Suspicious.

• if this wu hai actually turns out to be brother of wu mu then it would really be funny..moreover, if he meets wu mu in the sect would be much more hilarious..i hope meng has changed his face..
  • Greyman said:

Chapter 389 

Trust Meng Hao to make an impressive entry. Seriously joining the party with the blood immortal mask was badass

Also quite sensible, given his experience with arriving at conspiratorial meetings.

Meanwhile, in chapter 391, joining the Crow Scout sect seems to be way too easy. I was with Meng Hao and expecting him to need to pull another con. Instead they appear all to eager too let in new vassals. Suspicious.

wu hai's line of thought made me laugh, not liking tall muscular cultivators coz girls are attracted towards them, if only he knew how many babes want meng hao  
  • Um guys quick question, Did MH change his face when he entered Crow Scout Sect? Or Did Wu Mu see Meng Hao's face?
  • Yeah that made me laugh as well. I can already see him as friend material for meng hao.. also the meat jelly is getting impatient with convertibg it seems.
  • wu hai's line of thought made me laugh, not liking tall muscular cultivators coz girls are attracted towards them
    Hahaha douchebag cultivators.
  • edited January 2016
    Tsuchi said:

Um guys quick question, Did MH change his face when he entered Crow Scout Sect? Or Did Wu Mu see Meng Hao's face?

He's only disguised his Qi, and the eyeless larvae, as a Totem Tattoo.   The Meat Jelly claimed that it needs to recover after the tribulation and wouldn't be able to help Meng Hao for some time...although it seemed pretty lively during its Lord Third skit.

Meanwhile, Chapter 392: The Great War of the Crow Divinity was totally not what I was expecting.   Once again ISSTH comes up with a delightful surprise.

• Yes.  This is being shameless but not annoying the readers.  ( *• ̀ω•́ )b
  • Meng Hao and Co. among the neo-demons raising five furry wolf pups.

Oh, my.
  • Blood Mastiff and crew in the works hoho