Comments

• Oh my God..... I'm dead...

I'm laughing for 10 minutes at this chapter LMAO

This old fogey is too funny
  • Meng Hao said:
    “All seafood under heaven is one big family….”

Quotable quote of the month!
  • edited November 2016
    Man this shit is getting out of hand....I can understand fighting everyone around his level but how can He just be arrogant just because he is echelon.MH is like i am a big shot , indpendence,Murica.  Making enemies left and right...If you ask me except the MC everyone else is indecisive. The MC is always shown as decisive doesn't really care about shit but these big shot Dao realm shits who have been alive for so long are so indecisive, they don't deserve their cultivation bases. I feel like this is ATG all over again.

• Man this shit is getting out of hand....I can understand fighting everyone around his level but how can He just be arrogant just because he is echelon.

It is not just because he is in the echelon, it's because he was quite aware of the qualitative difference between his cultivation base and everyone else, and because of that he just needed the seafood horde to back down from open confrontation while he levelled up to the next stage. So he put on airs and threatened them with his backers to gain time while they plotted how to isolate him from his Dao protectors.

And by then, of course, he did not need dao protectors, and their methods crossed his bottom line.

• This story should be translated as--------------- I want to seal the sky
    At least it meant to arrive.
  • ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • This story should be translated as--------------- I want to seal the sky
    At least it meant to arrive.
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • for the first time in issth nothing actually went wrong with someone related to meng hao
  • How long does MH get possessed for?
  • Was it explaind what mean levels of fleshy body, for example toughness like magical treasures. Because i don't get how Hao'er body can be cut by ancient realm cultivator?
  • Infernal said:
    Was it explaind what mean levels of fleshy body, for example toughness like magical treasures. Because i don't get how Hao'er body can be cut by ancient realm cultivator?
    The levels of physical body are the same as the levels for cultivation.
    My brain's half asleep right now so please excuse if I get something a little off.
    Ancient realm is just below Dao.
    Before his possession his body is in the Ancient Realm (I think most of his lamps were lit).
    Therefore someone with their cultivation also in the Ancient Realm can hurt him physically.
    Now if he mixes his cultivation in as well, then they have to be in the Dao realm to harm him physically.
    As of the time I'm posting this he's already beyond the 'possessed' phase and his body has been 'boosted' to be equivalent to Dao realm without actually entering it yet.  Ancient Realm can now be laughed at.
  • Hey,
    so after last chapter MH got all soul lamps and cleaned the field around Meng clan. But with all that mess around getting in Ancient Realm I quite lost track of his Ancient Soul Lamp from Daoist Rite Temple on South Heaven.
    Where it went?
  • It was being used as container for spark of essence of flame MH appropriated in trial under Dao Lakes. After MH went back there and got entire essence it became obsolete and got forgotten, I guess.

My own question, I vaguely remember mention of anti-ancient realm, where you lit soul lamps. Was that about MH? Body cultivation is what is rattling inside my skull, but I can't recall exact details.
  • It's his body cultivation method, he lit up the lamps instead of putting them out to make his body stronger
  • Valheran said:
    It was being used as container for spark of essence of flame MH appropriated in trial under Dao Lakes. After MH went back there and got entire essence it became obsolete and got forgotten, I guess.
    Well I am quite sceptical about that. He used that lamp to traverse ancestral ground fog barier to First Patriarch burial temple. It seems to have quite more uses than only being Flame Essence container. It seems to be quite like Ke Yunhai soul lamp. Moreover, looking back to the chapters about South Heaven Daoist Rite Temple (DRT) it seems to be connected by blood with MH and I seem to remember that DRT from 9 Mountain  was quite shocked that he had it.

Or that just my rambling.
    My own question, I vaguely remember mention of anti-ancient realm, where you lit soul lamps. Was that about MH? Body cultivation is what is rattling inside my skull, but I can't recall exact details.
    Ancient Realm - get soul lamps extinguished to power up (normal cultivation)
    Anti-Ancient - get soul lamps lit to power up (body cultivation - taboo erased from history of Mountain and Sea Realm)
    MH is on both roads.
  • Justice for Chu Yuyan!!!!!
  • Man the story at the end got me to tears. Fantastic story and how the TL did an amazing jobb  :s cant wait to see more of ur work mr. Deathblade
  • Hey! I've been wondering what happened to Meng Hao's bag of cosmos ?? the one who doesnt have a size limit... recently Meng Hao's been collecting things and the author said he needed multiple bags of holdings to carry all on them... But I can't remember Meng Hao losing his bag of cosmos... 

• I can't believe ISSTH is finished! I let the chapters build up for a few months and now that I return its completed! It is by far my favourate novel and it is so sad that such an amzing creation has to end.