I Shall Seal the Heavens - Latest Chapter Discussions

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Ch 378: Clench those butt muscles
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Gotta stop that explosively fatal diarrhoea somehow...
  • The cha cha dance will assault the frigid snow clan soon *.*
  • Guys I'm not sure of how to respond to this... it was 'shake those buts'. Still your take is funny.
  • Guys I'm not sure of how to respond to this... it was 'shake those buts'. Still your take is funny.

It's my bad. In the initial release I had it as "clench those butt muscles" but then changed it. Thanks RWX for the consult that led to it....

It's my bad. In the initial release I had it as "clench those butt muscles" but then changed it. Thanks RWX for the consult that led to it....
    DB I stopped reading spoilers, and everything and anything beyond the frigid snow clan is 0.0. I don't know anything, nor do I wish to. It is best if Anonpufs, you and everybody else stays away hehe ^^.
  • In today's chapter the luck that hanxue bao offers meng Hao will let him achieve spirit severing within 500 years, not 5. I'd have an incredibly difficult time seeing meng Hao turning down that offer if it was only 5 years.
  • edited January 2016
    anonpuffs said:

In today's chapter the luck that hanxue bao offers meng Hao will let him achieve spirit severing within 500 years, not 5. I'd have an incredibly difficult time seeing meng Hao turning down that offer if it was only 5 years.

Mis translation lol.. makes sense I was thinking 5 years for spirit severing OP! Cause meng could have agreed and said I can't go back to the southern domain because I am fang mu, I think if he demonstrated pills and his status some how he would definitely convince them. Marry the girl cause she is quite nice and a breath of fresh air, so young and innocent!

• Chapter was hilarious.

Somewhat sad that Meng Hao keeps shooing away all the babes, but I guess that's just him.

Overall, rich storyline with all kinds of hidden things going on. Even when it's boring I'm not bored.
  • Chap 380.

From meng hao and hanxue shans conversation. I dont get the part meeting in a snow storm. Did that ever happen?
  • I might have missed it.  Why are they going to the Violate Fate Sect?  Does the Frigid Snow clan have a relationship with them?  
    And my memory seems to be a bit messed up.  Wasn't it them that abducted Zhou Dekun ages ago? Or were the attackers part of another faction and when Zhou Dekun ran away, he ended being helped by the Frigid Snow clan?

It's hard to remember things when the author uses something that happened a hundred chapters ago. Especially when your memory is as bad as mine.  :P
  • edited January 2016
    Chap 380.

From meng hao and hanxue shans conversation. I dont get the part meeting in a snow storm. Did that ever happen?
    Yes, in chapter 352:

The wind was bone-piercingly cold, and it had begun to snow.

had been a very long time since he had seen snowfall. In fact, to his best recollection, the last time had been that snowy night in the State of Zhao when he’d shared the horse cart with the scholar and engaged in a lively discussion.

Snowflakes floated down from the sky, and Meng Hao’s eyes glittered as he saw the snow piling up on the ground. Down below was a forest, although there were no leaves on any of the trees. Instead, their withered branches were piled up with accumulations of snow.

Meng Hao looked off into the distance, and suddenly his expression flickered. He dropped down to the ground and ceased flying. His green robe whipped in the wind as he walked through the forest.

Deeper within the forest were two Cultivators, blood spattered and pale-faced, standing protectively in front of a young woman in her late teens.

• edited January 2016
    I might have missed it.  Why are they going to the Violate Fate Sect?  Does the Frigid Snow clan have a relationship with them?  
    In chapter 379:
    [Third, although the Frigid Snow Clan is currently in decline, our Dao Reserve is still here. We cannot remain in this location, so we will travel to the Southern Domain. Long ago, I was friends with Grandmaster Pill Demon from the Violet Fate Sect. We will move our Clan into the Violet Fate Sect.]

And my memory seems to be a bit messed up.  Wasn't it them that abducted Zhou Dekun ages ago? Or were the attackers part of another faction and when Zhou Dekun ran away, he ended being helped by the Frigid Snow clan?

It's hard to remember things when the author uses something that happened a hundred chapters ago. Especially when your memory is as bad as mine.  :P
    Zhou Dekun was capture by the Black Land Palace, who are ennemies of the Frigid Snow Clan. They saved him and he stayed with them since then. That was explained in chapter 358.
  • Narajin said:

Chap 380.

It was snowing on the night that they first met. However, in context it's referring to the snowstorm that they were in right at that moment. Hanxue Shan is teasing Meng Hao,

Here's the Chinese and translation:
    “等你到了紫运宗,看到了丹鼎大师,一定要问问他,是否还记得当年的风雪里,那个被他记住的身影。”孟浩抬起头,一副很唏嘘的样子,如果没有眨眼的动作以及斜眼看向寒雪姗的目光,那么或许会更逼真一些。

寒雪姗掩口一笑,双眼明媚,望着孟浩,看到孟浩的表情后,实在是忍不住笑出了声。银铃般的声音回荡,似消散了一些心底的郁闷。

“好好好,等我到了紫运宗,看到了丹鼎大师。一定会这么问他的。”寒雪姗笑着开口。

“我是不是还要加上一句,当年风雪里的那个身影,曾说过一句话,每当落雪时,就要想起我?”寒雪姗眨了眨美丽的眼睛,带着戏黠之意,又说了一句。

"这句话有些暖昧……不过没关系,我和丹鼎大师之间,关系非常人可以想象。”孟浩咳嗽了一声,笑道。

"When you arrive at the Violet Fate Sect, once you see Grandmaster Pill Cauldron, you must ask him whether he remembers the figure that he engraved in his memory during the snowstorm that year," Meng Hao raised his head and made as if to sigh heavily. If not for him looking at Hanxue Shan askance and winking, perhaps it would have seemed real.

Hanxue Shan covered her mouth with her hand as she tittered, eyes gleaming beautifully. As she gazed upon Meng Hao and saw his expression, she really couldn't resist laughing aloud. Her tinkling voice echoed like a bell, as if some of her inner sadness had been dispelled.

"Okay, okay, fine, after getting to the Violet Fate Sect, I'll definitely ask Grandmaster Pill Demon when I see him." Hanxue Shan smiled broadly as she spoke, "perhaps I should also add a sentence?...'that year, the figure in the snowstorm once said that whenever it snowed, he would think of me,'" Hanxue Shan winked her pretty eyes slyly as she spoke.

"There's some hidden meanings in those words... well, whatever. Me and Grandmaster Pill Demon's relationship can't be understood by normal people." Meng Hao coughed once as he spoke with a grin.

Explanation:
    Meng Hao, knowing that it would be a long time before he can return to the Southern Domain, teasingly implies that he's Grandmaster Pill Demon and tells Hanxue Shan that he will keep her in his memory.

Hanxue Shan knows he's teasing her, and teases right back in pretending that he's actually Grandmaster Pill Demon and that Meng Hao should tell her that he'll think of her whenever it snows.
  • anonpuffs said:

Narajin said:

Chap 380.

It was snowing on the night that they first met. However, in context it's referring to the snowstorm that they were in right at that moment. Hanxue Shan is teasing Meng Hao,

Here's the Chinese and translation:
    “等你到了紫运宗,看到了丹鼎大师,一定要问问他,是否还记得当年的风雪里,那个被他记住的身影。”孟浩抬起头,一副很唏嘘的样子,如果没有眨眼的动作以及斜眼看向寒雪姗的目光,那么或许会更逼真一些。

寒雪姗掩口一笑,双眼明媚,望着孟浩,看到孟浩的表情后,实在是忍不住笑出了声。银铃般的声音回荡,似消散了一些心底的郁闷。

“好好好,等我到了紫运宗,看到了丹鼎大师。一定会这么问他的。”寒雪姗笑着开口。

“我是不是还要加上一句,当年风雪里的那个身影,曾说过一句话,每当落雪时,就要想起我?”寒雪姗眨了眨美丽的眼睛,带着戏黠之意,又说了一句。

"这句话有些暖昧……不过没关系,我和丹鼎大师之间,关系非常人可以想象。”孟浩咳嗽了一声,笑道。

"When you arrive at the Violet Fate Sect, once you see Grandmaster Pill Cauldron, you must ask him whether he remembers the figure that he engraved in his memory during the snowstorm that year," Meng Hao raised his head and made as if to sigh heavily. If not for him looking at Hanxue Shan askance and winking, perhaps it would have seemed real.

Hanxue Shan covered her mouth with her hand as she tittered, eyes gleaming beautifully. As she gazed upon Meng Hao and saw his expression, she really couldn't resist laughing aloud. Her tinkling voice echoed like a bell, as if some of her inner sadness had been dispelled.

"Okay, okay, fine, after getting to the Violet Fate Sect, I'll definitely ask Grandmaster Pill Demon when I see him." Hanxue Shan smiled broadly as she spoke, "perhaps I should also add a sentence?...'that year, the figure in the snowstorm once said that whenever it snowed, he would think of me,'" Hanxue Shan winked her pretty eyes slyly as she spoke.

"There's some hidden meanings in those words... well, whatever. Me and Grandmaster Pill Demon's relationship can't be understood by normal people." Meng Hao coughed once as he spoke with a grin.

Explanation:
    Meng Hao, knowing that it would be a long time before he can return to the Southern Domain, teasingly implies that he's Grandmaster Pill Demon and tells Hanxue Shan that he will keep her in his memory.

Hanxue Shan knows he's teasing her, and teases right back in pretending that he's actually Grandmaster Pill Demon and that Meng Hao should tell her that he'll think of her whenever it snows.
    The C>E dictionaries list 暖昧 as "ambiguous" but it can also have the meaning of male/female type interaction, which is why I translated it as "flirty." Especially considering the circumstances, it seemed appropriate.
  • yeah yeah :P i just went to the first baidu dictionary entry, probably should have looked more extensively haha
  • I might have missed it.  Why are they going to the Violate Fate Sect?  Does the Frigid Snow clan have a relationship with them?  
    In chapter 379:
    [Third, although the Frigid Snow Clan is currently in decline, our Dao Reserve is still here. We cannot remain in this location, so we will travel to the Southern Domain. Long ago, I was friends with Grandmaster Pill Demon from the Violet Fate Sect. We will move our Clan into the Violet Fate Sect.]

Zhou Dekun was capture by the Black Land Palace, who are ennemies of the Frigid Snow Clan. They saved him and he stayed with them since then. That was explained in chapter 358.

Many thanks for clearing it up.  There were a lot of funny moments in this arc that these details has escaped me.  Plus the fact that I tend to just skim when I have a headache (which has been happening a bit frequently lately). >.<
  • The Larva, DB why oh why have you denied me the larvae chapter. You make me regret reading the latest chapter.
  • Nordic said:

The Larva, DB why oh why have you denied me the larvae chapter. You make me regret reading the latest chapter.

Haha. I'll be posting it in just a couple hours. Hold on just a bit longer!
  • “Three circles to the left, three circles to the right! Shake those butts…. Gaze upon the Immortal Execution spell formation!”

• “Three circles to the left, three circles to the right! Shake those butts…. Gaze upon the Immortal Execution spell formation!”

after watching the weirdness of all the spell formation of lord fifth he decides to seal the heaven...
  • The bird wants a larvae pet as well lol. I thought it was weird that the higher your base, the stronger you are I was assuming lord fifth's level was quite high, so I wonder why he wasn't as effected by the silence whereas compared to the Ji Clan who spat blood..?

If so lord fifth is like around nascent soul? cause he did take a few blows fighting with the nascent souls of donglou city
  • I read it as if the injure suffered by the Ji elder guy came from the severed karma thread attached to Meng Hao (thanks to that painter guy's actions), not as a direct result of the Eyeless Larvae's breath-thingy
  • The bird wants a larvae pet as well lol. I thought it was weird that the higher your base, the stronger you are I was assuming lord fifth's level was quite high, so I wonder why he wasn't as effected by the silence whereas compared to the Ji Clan who spat blood..?

If so lord fifth is like around nascent soul? cause he did take a few blows fighting with the nascent souls of donglou city
    It was said in a previous chapter that since Lord Fifth just came out of the copper mirror, he require some time to get his strength back. So at the moment he is kinda weak, but he used to be a badass.

It was said in a previous chapter that since Lord Fifth just came out of the copper mirror, he require some time to get his strength back. So at the moment he is kinda weak, but he used to be a badass.

yeah..thats true..he did mention his power being sealed or reduced when they were on the mountain..
    and that bad"ass" comment has a different ring to it when lord fifth is mentioned
  • My new favorite line:

"“Dammit, this guy is a supernova of evil!”"
  • ITO said:

My new favorite line:

"“Dammit, this guy is a supernova of evil!”"

Lol who knew that a little game of lightning tag would be so fun?
  • edited January 2016
    kr33d said:

The bird wants a larvae pet as well lol. I thought it was weird that the higher your base, the stronger you are I was assuming lord fifth's level was quite high, so I wonder why he wasn't as effected by the silence whereas compared to the Ji Clan who spat blood..?

yeah..thats true..he did mention his power being sealed or reduced when they were on the mountain..
    and that bad"ass" comment has a different ring to it when lord fifth is mentioned

Oh man you crack me up! I never made the connection before and now I can never forget it, from now on Bad-ass will always mean Lord fifth and fear...
    After reading today's passage I'm starting to doubt the wisdom of there Nacent soul guys... afterall they have seen lightning come down and elliminate everyone within 300m of Meng Hao and they still run into the killzone.

• kr33d said:

The bird wants a larvae pet as well lol. I thought it was weird that the higher your base, the stronger you are I was assuming lord fifth's level was quite high, so I wonder why he wasn't as effected by the silence whereas compared to the Ji Clan who spat blood..?

Oh man you crack me up! I never made the connection before and now I can never forget it, from now on Bad-ass will always mean Lord fifth and fear...
    After reading today's passage I'm starting to doubt the wisdom of there Nacent soul guys... afterall they have seen lightning come down and elliminate everyone within 300m of Meng Hao and they still run into the killzone.

even i felt that way..but its common..i mean they might be thinking - u might have killed those core cultivators but we are nascent realm plus we are 8...the only thing that surprised me was the constellation tribe guy, he was smart...
    anyway, lets just ride the lightning