Martial God Asura - Latest Chapter Discussions

2»

Comments

• What plot hole?  Its not like he's had any need to use or mention having loose change.
  • mkashakh said:

He can use the beads......but it has to be beads one level above his realm. For the current Chu Feng, he needs martial beads and above. If he finds King beads, for sure it will be of good help for his cultivation. Heaven beads are indeed usless for his cultivation. 

No it's not about the realm it's about how much he has
    but i think the author forgot about them
    plotholes exist guys

It might not be exactly as he says, but he has a point. Considering the ridiculous number of beads he'll need if wants to level up using the same realm beads, it probably makes sense to just use beads of a higher realm
  • Yeah, Killerspintt is right, it's about the beads realm. It was explain a while back after Chu Feng used all the heaven beads given by Jiang clan and his Azure School ancestor (which they pillage from the other 2 great clans). At this point, he would need several dozen if not hundreds of millions of heaven beads to make a breakthrough. So 150,000 heaven beads are nothing to him as cultivation resource.
  • Yeah, Killerspintt is right, it's about the beads realm. It was explain a while back after Chu Feng used all the heaven beads given by Jiang clan and his Azure School ancestor (which they pillage from the other 2 great clans). At this point, he would need several dozen if not hundreds of millions of heaven beads to make a breakthrough. So 150,000 heaven beads are nothing to him as cultivation resource.

your numbers are wrong. but i will have to go read it back to give the exact number
  • edited January 2016
    Please do, it will be my pleasure to discuss and explain more at that point :)
  • sadly its been very long that we had a chapter. is there anything we can do to speed up th process.
  • Chapter release?

Translator is on a break due to exams. We should be getting a chapter one of the following days though, I think.
  • edited February 2016
    oh my goddd @ ch. 622 & 623 this is SAVAGE af

poor chu feng

edit: what the fuck is this lmao :( the torture... looks like Chu Feng found his match. it's a real pity they're actually rivals LOL
  • edited February 2016
    Chu Feng was truly a bit befuddled at that moment.   He had made many guesses, trying to speculate the identity of the monster, but it being Yan Ruyu didn’t even cross his mind.

Uh, huh.   Who would have guessed it?   It was such a mystery.   Took everyone completely by surprise, that one did.   What an unexpected plot twist.   Yup.

(Sarcasm mode off:)   Although, okay, the secret behind her Forbidden Mysterious Technique is... slightly surprising.)

• Greyman said:
    Chu Feng was truly a bit befuddled at that moment.   He had made many guesses, trying to speculate the identity of the monster, but it being Yan Ruyu didn’t even cross his mind.

Uh, huh.   Who would have guessed it?   It was such a mystery.   Took everyone completely by surprise, that one did.   What an unexpected plot twist.   Yup.

(Sarcasm mode off:)   Although, okay, the secret behind her Forbidden Mysterious Technique is... slightly surprising.)

To his support, she was a profound level woman climbing into heaven realm when they separated. Even the scales she grew where not there until she decided to show it to him. And the moment he saw them, he identified her. Give the boy a break. 
  • Holy sheet, Taikou is freaking awsome, love the recent chapters, please let us see Taikou beat up some more brats !!!
  • DazBomes said:
    Holy sheet, Taikou is freaking awsome, love the recent chapters, please let us see Taikou beat up some more brats !!!
    sorry to disappoint you he won't
    but good news is Chu Feng will be doing the ass whooping
  • edited May 2016
    I believe translations for MGA are back (for the last ~8days) ~2 chapters a day so far. Waiting for today's release if there is one, I hope there is .

Also love the merciless killing that is occurring and will continue.
  • Can we talk about what just happened in the latest chapters (1938-1940)?  I'm honestly disappointed in the author right now.
    Like it would've been really interesting if Miaomiao had actually died, but no, the author had to take the easy way out and make up some stupid plot armor.  Most of the time, I can handle the author's plot armor, but this time it's just so stupid.  She has nine lives?  Really?  That's the best thing he could come up with?  If the author really thought that this was clever, and named her Miaomiao just so he could try to justify this plot armor, then I'm actually speechless.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • Can we talk about what just happened in the latest chapters (1938-1940)?  I'm honestly disappointed in the author right now.
    Like it would've been really interesting if Miaomiao had actually died, but no, the author had to take the easy way out and make up some stupid plot armor.  Most of the time, I can handle the author's plot armor, but this time it's just so stupid.  She has nine lives?  Really?  That's the best thing he could come up with?  If the author really thought that this was clever, and named her Miaomiao just so he could try to justify this plot armor, then I'm actually speechless.
    I ran out of patience a thousand chapters back. Too many filler characters and no plot.
  • Yes i'm still reading it because i want to have the end of the story, but there are way too many fillers now. I think the author should have end the story at the holy land of Martialism.
  • Yes i'm still reading it because i want to have the end of the story, but there are way too many fillers now. I think the author should have end the story at the holy land of Martialism.
    It's not even good enough to be considered a filler. This novel just become a series of repeated things with different frame.