Martial God Asura - Latest Chapter Discussions

Comments

• Little Fishy... Another world spirit?
  • Latest chapter was good.

Characters are all important and the new one seems likeable.

Overall, the recent bits of enmity have been somewhat shallow; a far cry from the great early days at the Azure Dragon School. However, I have great hopes for the showdown with the Immortal Execution Archipelago, those bastards...
  • Latest chapter was good.

Characters are all important and the new one seems likeable.

Overall, the recent bits of enmity have been somewhat shallow; a far cry from the great early days at the Azure Dragon School. However, I have great hopes for the showdown with the Immortal Execution Archipelago, those bastards...
    It would be a slaughter once he raises his rank to even 7th realm of heaven. He would have the cultivation rise of a Martial Lord rank 1 expert.

• Those two guys were ridiculous... Seriously will everyone create a bloodfued just because they get looked at wrong?

Every conflict situation is starting to become more and more contrived
  • Those two guys were ridiculous... Seriously will everyone create a bloodfued just because they get looked at wrong?

Every conflict situation is starting to become more and more contrived

Arrogant people. /sigh/ 

• Have you seen how people act/react in prison? Just a look could spark a fight.
  • Have you seen how people act/react in prison? Just a look could spark a fight.

Is that implying that most cultivators are inmates starved of freedom and bored to hell?
  • They are people with attitude problems and anger management.
  • They are people with attitude problems and anger management.

It's not at as simple as that. No matter what you say, it is impossible for all of them to have such personalities and to be on a constant hair trigger. I blame the author for being too lazy to find valid reasons for conflict and makes cookie cutter villains and characters in general.

As much I as I sometimes hate jap LNs, they have a wider variety of cookie cutters than most xianxias. Authors like Bee can stand to learn from them.
  • Then use sports as an example. There's always some kind of rivalry and scorn in sports, even within members of the same team.
  • Then use sports as an example. There's always some kind of rivalry and scorn in sports, even within members of the same team.

Rivarly and scorn I understand, but always going for crippling or killing? This I don't quite understand.

Anyway, sports analogy isn't that great since everything is done in friendly (most of the time) sense of competitiveness. This is anything but
  • edited January 2016
    Even in sport you see this happen, rival team will aim to take out the Ace of the other team out to ensure victory. Football, Hockey, etc, any sport with full contact. There's also the story of Tonya Harding.
  • What do you mean take out? This isn't war...

They might pay attention to them, but it's the teams that win the games, not individual aces even if they contribute a lot.
  • You don't watch sport do you?
  • so he gets trapped in some beast? and he doesnt think to summon or ask eggy for power?
  • wes174 said:

so he gets trapped in some beast? and he doesnt think to summon or ask eggy for power?

I don't think he can...
  • wes174 said:

so he gets trapped in some beast? and he doesnt think to summon or ask eggy for power?

I don't think he can...
    dont you only need spritual power for that? the same spritual power that hes useing for the treasure hes tried to activate?
  • wes174 said:

wes174 said:

I don't think he can...
    dont you only need spritual power for that? the same spritual power that hes useing for the treasure hes tried to activate?

Well what I think is that he can only channel but not use it... If that make sense
  • wes174 said:

wes174 said:

I don't think he can...

Well what I think is that he can only channel but not use it... If that make sense
    shame the author made this so vague he didnt even bother explaining.
  • Nah, it wasn't that he couldn't, Chu Feng simply forgot to ask/talk with Eggy. That's one of the major problem with novel using the "master in the box" kind of plot.
  • wes174 said:

wes174 said:

well you are right.
    and she has a tendensy to shut up in some crutial times.
    another thing no body pointed that he could move his hand and point to the three ML while his hands are tied and it was clearly stated that he couldn't untie himsel as he wasn't ML. 
  • and where the hell did more than 150.000 heaven beads go after he sold the Ji dynasty tresors??
  • edited January 2016
    another thing no body pointed that he could move his hand and point to the three ML while his hands are tied and it was clearly stated that he couldn't untie himsel as he wasn't ML. 
    His hands and feet were bound, doesn't mean he couldn't lift both hands up and point at someone. And the reason why he couldn't untie himself was because they were inside a "formation" which sealed everyone's power.

mkashakh said:

and where the hell did more than 150.000 heaven beads go after he sold the Ji dynasty tresors??

Chu Feng has stated before selling the treasures he had obtain from the Ji Dynasty that he wanted to keep some for himself and leave the rest for his friends in case they needed it. (chapter 560)
  • Am I the only one wondering if that little fish girl is his daughter. He did rape that one girl that was using a forbidden technique, and after the deed was done she had fish scales. Unless I am incorrect. Is it plausible?
  • I don't think she had the require age to be his daughter. Unless fish girl has super fast growth. But I do think maybe that monster is the lady he raped. And she looks like a monster because Chu Feng disrupted her forbidden skill which needed her to be a virgin. She's the only one i could think off that knows him and had disappear in the story.
  • I don't think she had the require age to be his daughter. Unless fish girl has super fast growth.

Well that's not impossible. Little Fishy showed up in the region a year and a half ago, and her age isn't exactly clear.   However, I'm more inclined to connect her to the Ancient Legend.   Ironically she doesn't seem to be human despite her appearance.

But I do think maybe that monster is the lady he raped. And she looks like a monster because Chu Feng disrupted her forbidden skill which needed her to be a virgin. She's the only one i could think off that knows him and had disappear in the story.

That would be Yan Ruyu. Yes, the clues do seem to point in that direction.

• and where the hell did more than 150.000 heaven beads go after he sold the Ji dynasty tresors??
    Chu Feng has stated before selling the treasures he had obtain from the Ji Dynasty that he wanted to keep some for himself and leave the rest for his friends in case they needed it. (chapter 560)

I know that but when he wanted to breakthrough it wasn't stated that he used them.
    maybe the author forgot about them(like the author ot TDG making many mistakes already)
  • I know that but when he wanted to breakthrough it wasn't stated that he used them.
    maybe the author forgot about them(like the author ot TDG making many mistakes already)
    He didn't use the beads for training since it's no use for him at this point. Beads are just curency/money for him. What he needs are cultivation treasures.
  • edited January 2016
    He can use the beads......but it has to be beads one level above his realm. For the current Chu Feng, he needs martial beads and above. If he finds King beads, for sure it will be of good help for his cultivation. Heaven beads are indeed usless for his cultivation. 
  • He can use the beads......but it has to be beads one level above his realm. For the current Chu Feng, he needs martial beads and above. If he finds King beads, for sure it will be of good help for his cultivation. Heaven beads are indeed usless for his cultivation. 

No it's not about the realm it's about how much he has
    but i think the author forgot about them
    plotholes exist guys