What happened to his parents?

Comments

• edited January 2016
    I read in the spoiler that they're stuck in some other realm with his grandfather
  • They were held captive by the mother's side of the family presumably to force them into producing another heir since they did produce Shihao who had an extreme bone. The grandfather was in some other areas for training or something.
  • For real? Is the mother's clan the stone clan or something else? Imagine they would have to be pretty strong to be able to keep Shi Hao's pops locked up. Also how does Shi Hao find out about this seeing as they are captive?
  • Nabcake said:

For real? Is the mother's clan the stone clan or something else? Imagine they would have to be pretty strong to be able to keep Shi Hao's pops locked up. Also how does Shi Hao find out about this seeing as they are captive?

he is exaggerating, they arent held captive more like parole and helping, pretty much you guys stay here get your life together fuck Shi hao, and they listen. Its not like they can actually MAKE his parents have sex and get preggo.
  • yazhmd said:

Nabcake said:

For real? Is the mother's clan the stone clan or something else? Imagine they would have to be pretty strong to be able to keep Shi Hao's pops locked up. Also how does Shi Hao find out about this seeing as they are captive?

he is exaggerating, they arent held captive more like parole and helping, pretty much you guys stay here get your life together fuck Shi hao, and they listen. Its not like they can actually MAKE his parents have sex and get preggo.
    really, they just gave up on him just like that, they never thought of going back to see if he is alive? 
  • edited April 2016
    really, they just gave up on him just like that, they never thought of going back to see if he is alive? 
    they get the medicine and goes to check if he is alive but because of that 4 beast fight the total area of 50000 miles gets destroyed so they thought he died along with that and they have another kid named hao to remember him
  • His parents eventually became gods   ~(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
  • I've already seen the end of the novel in China , :p     It took me three years to finish, it`s very fantastc . B)
  • His parents wont die.He has a brother . :o
  • ollyears said:
    I've already seen the end of the novel in China , :p     It took me three years to finish, it`s very fantastc . B)
    Chinese always say with emotion_(:з」∠)_