Ling qingzhu

anyone knows what her relation with the MC will be after this arc?  does she fall in love with him? become enemies? just friends?  spoil meh plz xD (the girl that shows up ch 177-178) 

Comments

• well after the clan battle she becomes Lin Dong's main target. She's from one of the sects that control the entire continent. for overview the Great Yan Dinasty is a low lvl dinesty in a world were rankings are low, mid, high and top. the sects are above top lvl dinasties so u get the picture
  • She becomes his mistress. When he rapes her, she makes him hide it since he is too weak. Once he gets to Nirvana, she begins to acknowledge him. Lin Dong doesn't marry her. Instead, he marries another girl who was at the Reincarnation stage in her past life. However, ahe becomes his mistress.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • She becomes his mistress. When he rapes her, she makes him hide it since he is too weak. Once he gets to Nirvana, she begins to acknowledge him. Lin Dong doesn't marry her. Instead, he marries another girl who was at the Reincarnation stage in her past life. However, ahe becomes his mistress.

Can you spoil me as to who this other girl is?

Her name is Huanhuan or something like that. She's like this ice user who reincarnated. Basically, in WDQK, if a cultivator reaches Reincarnation stage, which is the last stage, there are like 3 life/death stages where you can die. However, Reincarnation stage people can control life and death, so they reincarnate at an unknown time. The ice girl was one of these people, but she died and reincarnated. He meets her like in a few hundred chapters. When he learns about her past life, he tries to make sure that like her past life's persona and memories don't wake up, but at the end, she sacrifices herself to defeat the final boss.

If you've read TGR's first few chapters, it is mentioned that Lin Dong the Martial Ancestor saved his lover from the Ice Spirit Palace. It is off-panel, but that's her.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!

it's more like a double rape situation. of course lin dong does give up resisting out of spite, but still they were both forced to have sex with each other.
  • Not Rape i think of it as an semi unwiling sex
  • edited December 2015

She becomes his mistress. When he rapes her, she makes him hide it since he is too weak. Once he gets to Nirvana, she begins to acknowledge him. Lin Dong doesn't marry her. Instead, he marries another girl who was at the Reincarnation stage in her past life. However, ahe becomes his mistress.

Her name is Huanhuan or something like that. She's like this ice user who reincarnated. Basically, in WDQK, if a cultivator reaches Reincarnation stage, which is the last stage, there are like 3 life/death stages where you can die. However, Reincarnation stage people can control life and death, so they reincarnate at an unknown time. The ice girl was one of these people, but she died and reincarnated. He meets her like in a few hundred chapters. When he learns about her past life, he tries to make sure that like her past life's persona and memories don't wake up, but at the end, she sacrifices herself to defeat the final boss.

If you've read TGR's first few chapters, it is mentioned that Lin Dong the Martial Ancestor saved his lover from the Ice Spirit Palace. It is off-panel, but that's her.
    you mean she fking dies at the end????? fk that just dropped my motivation by like 80%. (talking about his main lover/heroine of course not ling qingzhu)
    i read TGR but i dont remember that part... so since TGR is the sequel... then Lin Dong's lover is still alive?
    but shes dead for good in the first series (WDQK) right? after the final boss i mean. if thats true then .... my motivation will still go down..
  • in WDQK people after a certain lvl can reincarnate then regain their memories after some time so it was implied she was alive and later offhandedly confirmed in TGR
  • Interesting !! I must read ahead
  • in WDQK people after a certain lvl can reincarnate then regain their memories after some time so it was implied she was alive and later offhandedly confirmed in TGR

So they didn't really confirm it in WDQK? Was Lin Dong even sad? And how many chapters are there?
    1. It is never specifically confirmed in WDQK (also known as an open ending). As stated it is confirmed in TGR the next novel in the series

2. Ofc he was sad. He spent the end of the novel looking for her soul shards to resurrect her

3. 1307 total chapters
  • since i heard that lin dong and xiao yan (BTTH) will appear in TGR i hope its not just a very minor appearance or a brief mention.
    i have a lot of expectations for TGR now with the way WDQK ended for TGR. 
  • Xiao Yan and Lin Dong and their families appear In TGR  and play a what appears to be a important role and not just cameos.There are two arcs where MC of TGR travels with Lin Dong and Xiao Yan daughters.So it appears they have a crucial role but cannot be sure till author has finished writing the entire novel.
  • edited January 2016

Xiao Yan and Lin Dong and their families appear In TGR  and play a what appears to be a important role and not just cameos.There are two arcs where MC of TGR travels with Lin Dong and Xiao Yan daughters.So it appears they have a crucial role but cannot be sure till author has finished writing the entire novel.

daughters hehe... medusa and xiao yan? xD 

but since its just the daughters its likely the xiao yan and lin dong will just briefly show up or mentioned. 
    well i am praying for it not to be so but... its a cliche in sequels where the prequel characters are extremely vaguely mentioned or those related to them show up and not those characters themselves T_T.

well i pray for them to have some epic roles along with this awesome MC of TGR :D.
  • However, it could be the sign of a harem. If anyone has read DD 2, then you must know want the MC of DD, Tang San does to the MC of DD 2 when he wants to marry Tang San's daughter. I predict something along those lines will happen and he will have two monstrous father-in-laws.
  • However, it could be the sign of a harem. If anyone has read DD 2, then you must know want the MC of DD, Tang San does to the MC of DD 2 when he wants to marry Tang San's daughter. I predict something along those lines will happen and he will have two monstrous father-in-laws.

What did he do?

What did he do?
    He basically put Huo Yuhao through hellish training and all. It would be hilarious to see that happen to Mu Chen.
  • Can someone tell me when he meet long qinhzhu again I didn't like it the way she belittle him telling him he will never be strong. Does he get stronger than her the next time he meet her and tell her now what bitch I'm not worry enough of you you are not worthy enough of me bitch?
  • They meet again 5 years later, at the time he is 7 yuan nirvana and she is peak 9 yuan nirvana. He spends the time mooning over her and is teased for it by little Mink.

So they didn't really confirm it in WDQK? Was Lin Dong even sad? And how many chapters are there?

2. Ofc he was sad. He spent the end of the novel looking for her soul shards to resurrect her

That's a very sad ending. Like the thread starter, my motivation to read WDQK plummeted. That's why I hate reading spoilers. Oh well

That's a very sad ending. Like the thread starter, my motivation to read WDQK plummeted. That's why I hate reading spoilers. Oh well
    If it is any consolation... In TGR the "next" story in the trilogy it is confirmed she is resurrected and with LD. I can only conclude that maybe the author felt that "karma" had to somehow balance. Since LD has such great mental ability and the stone talisman lets him be OP in techniques, leveling and etc then he must suffer in personal relationships as a balance or something...

If it is any consolation... In TGR the "next" story in the trilogy it is confirmed she is resurrected and with LD. I can only conclude that maybe the author felt that "karma" had to somehow balance. Since LD has such great mental ability and the stone talisman lets him be OP in techniques, leveling and etc then he must suffer in personal relationships as a balance or something...

Even so, to have the MC love die is just weird to say the least. That never happens elsewhere, least I haven't read any yet but not like I finished a lot of xianxias so who knows. What happen to the invincible plot armor of the MC. This MC must have weak armor to be affected by karma.

Even so, to have the MC love die is just weird to say the least. That never happens elsewhere, least I haven't read any yet but not like I finished a lot of xianxias so who knows. What happen to the invincible plot armor of the MC. This MC must have weak armor to be affected by karma.
    The MC has the plot armor not his wives.  How many girls are there in his harem again?

Like CD, WDQK has a dissapointing ending, ISSTH as well.

The MC has the plot armor not his wives.  How many girls are there in his harem again?

ISSTH ending sucks too? OH BOY.
    they come up with great freaking stories yet they all suck so dam hard at endings

Technically, anybody can have plot armor, it's just that the MC is the one that's the most noticeable. Either that or the MC plot armor is usually so all powerful that it affects anyone relevant to the mc or the plot in general. The love interest are almost always included. Ever wonder why they always seem to stay virgins or why they don't have anything terrible happen to them. Anything that can be considered bad is usually there to develop the character or to advance the plot like the MC comes in at the last second to save the day and protect her modesty or something like that. Outside of that, they are protected alright, I would call it plot armor. It makes no sense to just kill her off in the end and leave it at that. Not relevant to the story to just leave her dead and it is bad shit to the MC. Where was the plot armor to stop this.

According to the spoilers I've read, he ends with 2 girls but don't quote me on this as I did not read the raws for confirmation. And It counts but I personally would not count this novel as a harem. Even if you add his ice sister which some say is in love with him but they don't advance, it still is only 3 which is too small to be a harem really.

CD had a bad ending but at least it ended with a happier one, almighty MC and all his family brought together at long last.
  • Just to be clear Lin Dong does not marry anyone in this story. He has two primary love interests Qing Zhu and Huanhuan.

ISSTH ending sucks too? OH BOY.
    they come up with great freaking stories yet they all suck so dam hard at endings
    Uhhhh... as far as i know ISSTH hasn't ended?

Technically, anybody can have plot armor, it's just that the MC is the one that's the most noticeable. Either that or the MC plot armor is usually so all powerful that it affects anyone relevant to the mc or the plot in general. The love interest are almost always included. Ever wonder why they always seem to stay virgins or why they don't have anything terrible happen to them. Anything that can be considered bad is usually there to develop the character or to advance the plot like the MC comes in at the last second to save the day and protect her modesty or something like that. Outside of that, they are protected alright, I would call it plot armor. It makes no sense to just kill her off in the end and leave it at that. Not relevant to the story to just leave her dead and it is bad shit to the MC. Where was the plot armor to stop this.

According to the spoilers I've read, he ends with 2 girls but don't quote me on this as I did not read the raws for confirmation. And It counts but I personally would not count this novel as a harem. Even if you add his ice sister which some say is in love with him but they don't advance, it still is only 3 which is too small to be a harem really.

CD had a bad ending but at least it ended with a happier one, almighty MC and all his family brought together at long last.
    Well for me, the MC is the only one who has a plot armor specially in Xianxia novels since in the end, he/she is the only one assured safe. In ISSTH,
    people who are close to meng hao also died like chu yuyan. I don't know if she became alive again
    that's why I've said the ending sucks "for me" even though it stil hasn't ended. After all,
    I hate deaths

WDQK is a harem since the definition of harem according to google is this:

"a single
    average male character is surrounded by three or more attractive
    females, most of whom are romantically interested in the main character "
  • edited January 2016

in WDQK people after a certain lvl can reincarnate then regain their memories after some time so it was implied she was alive and later offhandedly confirmed in TGR

Well for me, the MC is the only one who has a plot armor specially in Xianxia novels since in the end, he/she is the only one assured safe. In ISSTH,
    people who are close to meng hao also died like chu yuyan. I don't know if she became alive again
    that's why I've said the ending sucks "for me" even though it stil hasn't ended. After all,
    I hate deaths

"a single
    really? god dam that is stupid.
    im guessing u read the raw version? but if it hasnt ended dont mislead others by saying it ended. if she died then theres a chance for revival.
  • Please do not post spoilers for other novels in this section. This will allow people to be spoiled on the novel they want without the risk of seeing a spoiler for a novel they don't want spoiled.

Since ISSTH was mentioned the novel is still underway and we have no idea how it will end so there should be no reason to worry about an individual event happening at this point. As was stated often these are meant to help grow the MC or one of the important side characters. 

I hate deaths

"a single

Then according to that definition, every novel is a harem. There is plenty of attractive females in like every novel. And there is some amongst them who is in love with the MC. I only count a novel as harem if he has at least 3 girls that he is actually in love with, not just the girl is in love with the MC, cause then the likes of CD would be a harem too.

And if the novel hasn't ended, don't mislead people to be thinking that cause I was wondering why I haven't heard anyone else say it's over. Just cause they die now, doesn't mean they dead forever. Linley brought back his family and friends in CD and I heard even Chu Feng from MGA brought his dead family back to life. don't just assume they gone for good. Chances are they have their own plot armor that protects them and then get revived somehow. Others too are often times assured safe and with a happy ending. This is definitely their own plot armor or they were encompassed inside the MC's but either way they got protection too.