spoilers please

1234568»

Comments

• NoobElite said:
    I have a question about the whole thing.

Does he ever grow out of his little idiotic horseshit personality? AND WHY THE FUCK DOES HE LIKE HIS PARENTS?
    If I piece together everything I know the story goes like this for me: (chronologically not chapter wise)

Parents have super baby then BOTH go away to look for his grandfather. Give super baby to some old fuck who has no idea about children who gives it to a fucking whore who has a inferior son to super baby and inferior boy just so has super eyes with whom he can see super bone, gets his mother to butcher super baby for the bone and both are without any problems after this. Cause why not fucking cunt clan. Then the stupid fuck he is has no idea about anything trains etc but kinda does not grow a brain or some common sense. Has fucking problems with asshole for whom he was butchered, gets his ass handled and finally wins cause super bone does not belong to sharingan boy and self destructs. (I also dimly remember sharingan boy to be resurrected later.) Only thing he does is ignore his cunt clan instead of taking revenge or whatever. Some stuff happens and he meets his parents again who have another child named after him etc. I have no idea why but he dies for them gives his fucking bone to asshole brother to protect parents etc.

(I really have no idea what happens here exactly but feel free to tell me)

then somehow resurrects. 

This is about my knowledge of this novel and fuck does it sound stupid. Is there ever some sort of explanation about why he does still favor his parents other than "they are my parents" cause somehow most of his suffering is connected to them. And well even tough they wanted to help him with medicine etc how old was he then a few years at least. And well if someone says they wanted to help me etc I do not give a fuck if they did not do a substantial thing. So I really would like to know how the novel explains his attitude to his parents....

I don't think we read the same story.  If you just heard some stuff and didn't read it's kinda weird you jumped to all those conclusions cus what you've come up with is mostly nonsense.  This was pretty well explained by the time he gave his bone to his younger brother and he had nothing to resent his parents about.  He gave his bone to his younger brother because he was gonna die.  His younger brother would've saved him with his own bone and his parents felt very guilty towards the younger brother cus they wanted the younger brother to do it as well, but Shi Hao would've killed himself before allowing them to do that.

When he originally got his bone stolen his dad went on a rampage when he found out and almost got killed by the rain clan escaping with him and his mother.  The resentment should only be for the other faction of the clan that is supported by the rain clan.  They were looking for a cure for Shi Hao when they left him in the village in his mother's clan.
  • I've a question about the fox enchantress chick. What's her deal? She acts like she wants to help Shi Hao but seems UBËR shady as shit while doing it. What's her real ID and motives?
    She's just some saintess of a major sect in a higher plane.  She's basically messing around and trying to get him to join the sect, she doesn't really care about him.  If I'm remembering properly she doesn't even really care about him joining the sect, she's basically just mischievous.
  • Nabcake said:
    Beel said:
    Nabcake said:
    Beel said:
    einna said:
    Four deaths so far, two were brief, mentioned in passing.
    Just randomly read the last 20 chapters but what the hell actaually happens in this novel.It seems like everyone just keeps on dying MC died 4 times his son died his parents his friends hsi wife but Shi Yi is still alive unitll the last few chapters untill he and Qin hao sacrificed their bone got from him(apparently karma) for taking it form him
    Waaaait why would Shi Yi sacrifice his bone
    They seem to have made up somehow
    .....I have no words for that...wtf
    They buried a lot of hatred after Shi Yi died.  When they first met in the higher plane they were gonna fight, but as they were they ended up joining together w/ Qin Hao to fight some other guy.  It ended up pretty simple in the story from then on.  Yes, they hated each other before, but they were both from the Shi clan that was getting shit on in the higher plane.  They went through enough fighting against other factions and enemies of their clan to treat each other like cousins again.

A very basic summary of the Shi clan's situation in the higher plane.  There was a major war with basically another plane.  Near the end the shi clan ancestors had to kill their allies that had been corrupted.  The allies that were corrupted also wanted this.  The Shi clan hero ancestors ended up all dying during this war.  Their descendants stayed in the front line war zone protecting their plane against attacks for thousands of years.  So, you'd say they were heroes and their descendants are as well for staying behind forever to protect their home plane.  Well the 3-4 allies that did come back all turned the story into the shi clan heroes betraying those allies they killed and that they had to kill them and save the plane.  Nobody knew better so the shi clan that was left in their plane was shunned by the rest of the plane and were called the criminal clan for thousands of years til this came to light.  The shit Shi Hao and Shi Yi fought about is pretty small compared to the plight of their clan.
  • Austin said:
    Yeah when I heard he gave his bone to his asshole brother and didn't really even bother with his trash clan it made me feel like the author made a big mistake, or just put it unrealistically.
    He was gonna die and refused to take his younger brother's supreme bone to save his own life and put him through the same thing he did.
  • roninenix said:
    What the hell ever happens to Qing Yi in the end? She just disappears in the story. Shi Hao takes off with the fire princess and the willow deity at the end. His family members and friends were all mentioned again, even his other wife Yun Xi was mentioned but Qing Yi just disappeared.
    I'm a hundred chapters away from finishing, but I can tell you if properly written there is absolutely no way to finish in 100 chapters.  This probably got cancelled or he was tired of writing it.  I wouldn't be surprised if he just bailed on explaining her end, cus her part particularly if they were gonna meet up needs more than 100 chapters.
  • When does he surpass people like the Human Emperor and what cultivation realm is the old man with the sword stuck in him?
  •   原版和英文版看起来还是有差距
  • edited February 2017
    Any Spoiler about the ending?
    If I remember correctly:

The main character will discover the root of evil of this book, and will battle 3 powerful beings (on the peak of immortal king level) and their minions. The MC's son and brother, as well as Shi Yi will sacrifice themselves to replenish the MC's blood and energy.

After destroying those 3 beings, the MC will battle the ultimate boss of this book, a being of immortal emperor level who had been corrupted by a dark substance coming out from a hole on the sky. Somewhere in this part, the MC will level up to immortal emperor.

The MC will destroy the big boss and will go through the hole and seal it off. In the end of the book, he will battle for eternity in yet another higher plane against enemies that the author didn't specify (possibly the creator of the dark substance).

Shi Hao is mentioned in another book called Blocking the Heaven (遮天) written earlier by the same author, which is actually a sequel to The Perfect World. (Blocking the Heaven is much like Star Wars Ep. 4-6, while The Perfect World would be Ep. 1-3.)

In Blocking the Heaven, Shi Hao never actually appears, he is only known as Heaven Emperor of the Waste (荒天帝) and is a figure of the legends. In that era, people are trained by a system that was created by Shi Hao.

The author is currently writing a new book, hopefuly it will be the 3rd instalment of this serie and will reveal the whereabouts of Shi Hao.
  • What will happen now that his grandpa came back.... and will the grandpa die or something.... will they see each other
  • What will happen now that his grandpa came back.... and will the grandpa die or something.... will they see each other
    his grandpa when he comes back and find out that his family is likely dead went ape shit, and nearly caused a slaughter so the clan subdued him and thrown him into prison!! and i cant remember whether they meet or not!! but this is one of the best arcs in this entire novel from around 300 to 400... i just cant wait for the end of the revenge arc which will conclude in 380!! 
  • Does any one know when  shihao meet his grandfather?

• edited July 2017
    Shi hao wont use his dual pupil in the fight with Shi Yi now thats a bummer .

Things in the fight which were interesting : Shi yi's dual pupil eye is similar to sharingan , it also has similar powers like for example the black flame which is nothing but amaterasu . Currently the focus of the story is on beasts ,in nartuo we had tailed beasts. Speed plays a major role in the battle and i felt shi hao's kunpeng technique is similar to goku's kaio ken  .

krish said: Does any one know when  shihao meet his grandfather?
       will take time ...............have to wait for very long
  • luyangpt said:
    If I remember correctly:

The main character will discover the root of evil of this book, and will battle 3 powerful beings (on the peak of immortal king level) and their minions. The MC's son and brother, as well as Shi Yi will sacrifice themselves to replenish the MC's blood and energy.

After destroying those 3 beings, the MC will battle the ultimate boss of this book, a being of immortal emperor level who had been corrupted by a dark substance coming out from a hole on the sky. Somewhere in this part, the MC will level up to immortal emperor.

The MC will destroy the big boss and will go through the hole and seal it off. In the end of the book, he will battle for eternity in yet another higher plane against enemies that the author didn't specify (possibly the creator of the dark substance).

Shi Hao is mentioned in another book called Blocking the Heaven (遮天) written earlier by the same author, which is actually a sequel to The Perfect World. (Blocking the Heaven is much like Star Wars Ep. 4-6, while The Perfect World would be Ep. 1-3.)

In Blocking the Heaven, Shi Hao never actually appears, he is only known as Heaven Emperor of the Waste (荒天帝) and is a figure of the legends. In that era, people are trained by a system that was created by Shi Hao.

The author is currently writing a new book, hopefuly it will be the 3rd instalment of this serie and will reveal the whereabouts of Shi Hao.
    so everyone except Shi Hao dies?(his son,wife brother and all?)nobody get revived?
  • luyangpt said:
    If I remember correctly:

so everyone except Shi Hao dies?(his son,wife brother and all?)nobody get revived?
     I read from the spoilers that after the last fight everyone either dies or is in Sealed state by Shi Hao in the 3 coffins.He then goes to the hole in the sky and puts seal on it and roams it's world, after 80K years he comes back and tells everyone not to go to that hole which is a vast and dangerous world but after coming back he revives many of his friends and family and takes a vow to to revive the rest of them as well ,even if nothing remains of them.So in order to become stronger and  brake the bird cage he roams that world with willow tree body and one of the female companion who he has saved at the end because she was stubborn and wanted to see the vast world as well.with him....
  • So at which ch all his friends and family members finds out that Shi Hao is alive?(I am at ch 628)
  • So at which ch all his friends and family members finds out that Shi Hao is alive?(I am at ch 628)
    ch 818
  • Do you guys personally belive she hao will be able to revive all of his family wives and friends and give them immortality somehow considering how monsterly powerful he will get?

someone I heard said he doesn't marry the girl with two bodies if so plz help me understand?

thanks!
  • legion396 said:
    Do you guys personally belive she hao will be able to revive all of his family wives and friends and give them immortality somehow considering how monsterly powerful he will get?

someone I heard said he doesn't marry the girl with two bodies if so plz help me understand?

thanks!
    He does marry Yue Chan(second body) in lower realm, it was kinda like forced marriage by MC's Mom
  • what will happen to fire princess?how her soul will get imprisoned?
  • edited August 2017
    Chen Dong really like to make Mc's in his novels to go through hell, this is first time i read a novel where MC is tortured, boiled in the cauldron and used as the medicine for other people.
  • what happen to hou linger or daughter of human emperor? how come his soul prisoned by someone? what chapter is that? thanks thank
  • Immortal King from enemy side forcefully grab and take entire state with him(along huo ling'er) then she got degenerate by darkness lifeform and her soul got trapped in the source of darkness later near theend Mc save her and his master(Meng Tian) from soul Imprisonment
  • so, does anybody know when he gets all the techniques of the vicious ten apart from the kun peng?