spoilers please

Comments

• Well, here's what I understand after reading the MT.
    The Parents didn't give up on Shi Hao, even though the Mother's family imprisoned them and asking them to make another child. They didn't do it. Instead the Mother threatened her family if they don't give them a medicine to help Shi Hao, so the Mother's family agreed with them. And the parents return to the Stone's ancestral village only to find nothing, the whole 100,000 li doesn't have any creatures living on it. So the Parents were devastated after it. And due to the sadness of losing Shi Hao, Qin Hao was born, and the reason they named their second son Hao, because they want to make up with their first son. And give everything to their second son the things they couldn't give to their first son.

And about Qin Hao  receiving his brother's bone, it's not even a complete bone, since Shi Hao's supreme bone almost got destroyed when he self destruct it in order to kill his enemy, so Qin Hao received an incomplete bone. Shi Hao gives the bone to his brother in order for his brother to become strong and protect their parents, this was the wish of Shi Hao, and Shi Hao was curious what will happen if his supreme bone, and his brother's immortal's bone will combined.

Shi Hao died and a mysterious bird, not the one who's fighting with other during the earlier chapter. This Mysterious bird keeps dropping seeds on Shi Hao's grave, and later on this seeds that grows up to be a resurrection grass that revive Shi Hao. Well, according to Shi Hao this Mysterious bird is a Phoenix.

Shi Hao got two wives officially married, the first wife was the one with a technique that allow her to separate her body and have their own thinking, this technique was an incomplete technique so it has flaws. The one Shi Hao married was the weaker of the two, not the original body, and they had sex, because the original body wants to kill the second body because her second body married Shi Hao, so Shi Hao(his strength was sealed by the original body, since Shi Hao thought she was his wife so got fooled by the original body and got his strength sealed) and the second body had sex in order for the original body to retreat, or run, because the original body can feel anything's happening with the second body in a certain range. 

The second wife was the daughter of the Fire Emperor of the Ancient Fire Country, actually their wedding was quite depressing, since Shi Hao had to leave to go to this Elite's school, and he can't take her with him, since Shi Hao was not sure that he can protect her. Because in order to go to this Elite's school, Shi Hao had to travel the most dangerous place in the upper bound. His second wife might be a reincarnation of a Phoenix, since Shi Hao found a Phoenix egg without a soul inside, but he can feel that something will happen if he brought and give the Phoenix egg to his wife.

• thank you for the spoiler more please
  • ITaryn said:
    Why would Shi Hao give his bone to Qin Shao? It doesn't seem like a good idea with QH's bad personality.
    Does Qin Hao stay unruly even after Shi Hao bestowed him with so much..?
    Also does Shi Hao have to regrow his bone when he's resurrected? I'm not sure I can handle another series of adventures for him to grow yet another bone. Is the bone stronger also, since it's been made like 3 times now I think?

I read that he doesn't have to grow the bone all over again because something like the "essence" of the bone merges with his blood and muscle. Making him already stronger then if he still  the bone.
  • Zasola said:
    ITaryn said:
    Why would Shi Hao give his bone to Qin Shao? It doesn't seem like a good idea with QH's bad personality.
    Does Qin Hao stay unruly even after Shi Hao bestowed him with so much..?
    Also does Shi Hao have to regrow his bone when he's resurrected? I'm not sure I can handle another series of adventures for him to grow yet another bone. Is the bone stronger also, since it's been made like 3 times now I think?

I read that he doesn't have to grow the bone all over again because something like the "essence" of the bone merges with his blood and muscle. Making him already stronger then if he still  the bone.
    he has the technique essence in his blood so he can use it more freely without the limitation of skill cooldown.  Like he said to his brother bone doesnt mean he is stronger and at some point he get back the technique of first bone also
  • Thanks for the spoilers! Sad reading about the wedding with Shi Hao and his second wife.. :/
  • By the way the Mysterious Bird who helped revived Shi Hao was the five-colored sparrow from chapter 1.

• The second wife was the daughter of the Fire Emperor of the Ancient Fire Country, actually their wedding was quite depressing, since Shi Hao had to leave to go to this Elite's school, and he can't take her with him, since Shi Hao was not sure that he can protect her. Because in order to go to this Elite's school, Shi Hao had to travel the most dangerous place in the upper bound. His second wife might be a reincarnation of a Phoenix, since Shi Hao found a Phoenix egg without a soul inside, but he can feel that something will happen if he brought and give the Phoenix egg to his wife.

Did he get to have sex with his second wife? Also how old was he when he married his wives?  
  • By the way the Mysterious Bird who helped revived Shi Hao was the five-colored sparrow from chapter 1.
    Lord fifth bitch lmao

• The second wife was the daughter of the Fire Emperor of the Ancient Fire Country, actually their wedding was quite depressing, since Shi Hao had to leave to go to this Elite's school, and he can't take her with him, since Shi Hao was not sure that he can protect her. Because in order to go to this Elite's school, Shi Hao had to travel the most dangerous place in the upper bound. His second wife might be a reincarnation of a Phoenix, since Shi Hao found a Phoenix egg without a soul inside, but he can feel that something will happen if he brought and give the Phoenix egg to his wife.

Did he get to have sex with his second wife? Also how old was he when he married his wives?  
    He only stayed with her for one day, so he didn't have time for that, then go on to enroll to this big school of elites.
    He married his second wife when he was in his 20, his third wife when he was in his 50, his first wife when he was in his 15-16.
  • Ok so the whole doing questionable things but then it being ok because of his innocence was cute but at this point he should know right from wrong, so does he get a personality change later on? He's not too bad now but at the rate he's going by the time he's in his 20's he'll be the new Chu Feng. 
  • vex said:
    Ok so the whole doing questionable things but then it being ok because of his innocence was cute but at this point he should know right from wrong, so does he get a personality change later on? He's not too bad now but at the rate he's going by the time he's in his 20's he'll be the new Chu Feng. 
    He's only focus on his goal, and that is to save his clan. I don't really know what Chu Feng did, but I can tell that the MC of Perfect World do things according to his goals, and that is to become strong and save his clan before the coming disaster.
  • What is the precious artifact that he uses as a hair pin?
  • Rah said:
    What is the precious artifact that he uses as a hair pin?
    That's an Artifact Tower that's divided into three. It was divided during the Immortals' war.

• Does Shi Hao fight the pure blooded golden winged peng which is the parent of the young half-blooded Golden winged peng(that he killed in chapter 150)?
  • What's the connection between the martial king and the rain clan??
    Shi yi's mother was from rain clan. 
  • What happens to his supreme bone after he is resurrected?
  • edited June 2016
    I have a question about the whole thing.

Does he ever grow out of his little idiotic horseshit personality? AND WHY THE FUCK DOES HE LIKE HIS PARENTS?
    If I piece together everything I know the story goes like this for me: (chronologically not chapter wise)

Parents have super baby then BOTH go away to look for his grandfather. Give super baby to some old fuck who has no idea about children who gives it to a fucking whore who has a inferior son to super baby and inferior boy just so has super eyes with whom he can see super bone, gets his mother to butcher super baby for the bone and both are without any problems after this. Cause why not fucking cunt clan. Then the stupid fuck he is has no idea about anything trains etc but kinda does not grow a brain or some common sense. Has fucking problems with asshole for whom he was butchered, gets his ass handled and finally wins cause super bone does not belong to sharingan boy and self destructs. (I also dimly remember sharingan boy to be resurrected later.) Only thing he does is ignore his cunt clan instead of taking revenge or whatever. Some stuff happens and he meets his parents again who have another child named after him etc. I have no idea why but he dies for them gives his fucking bone to asshole brother to protect parents etc.

(I really have no idea what happens here exactly but feel free to tell me)

then somehow resurrects. 

This is about my knowledge of this novel and fuck does it sound stupid. Is there ever some sort of explanation about why he does still favor his parents other than "they are my parents" cause somehow most of his suffering is connected to them. And well even tough they wanted to help him with medicine etc how old was he then a few years at least. And well if someone says they wanted to help me etc I do not give a fuck if they did not do a substantial thing. So I really would like to know how the novel explains his attitude to his parents....

• Yeah when I heard he gave his bone to his asshole brother and didn't really even bother with his trash clan it made me feel like the author made a big mistake, or just put it unrealistically.
  • NoobElite said:

Does he ever grow out of his little idiotic horseshit personality? AND WHY THE FUCK DOES HE LIKE HIS PARENTS?
    If I piece together everything I know the story goes like this for me: (chronologically not chapter wise)

Parents have super baby then BOTH go away to look for his grandfather. Give super baby to some old fuck who has no idea about children who gives it to a fucking whore who has a inferior son to super baby and inferior boy just so has super eyes with whom he can see super bone, gets his mother to butcher super baby for the bone and both are without any problems after this. Cause why not fucking cunt clan. Then the stupid fuck he is has no idea about anything trains etc but kinda does not grow a brain or some common sense. Has fucking problems with asshole for whom he was butchered, gets his ass handled and finally wins cause super bone does not belong to sharingan boy and self destructs. (I also dimly remember sharingan boy to be resurrected later.) Only thing he does is ignore his cunt clan instead of taking revenge or whatever. Some stuff happens and he meets his parents again who have another child named after him etc. I have no idea why but he dies for them gives his fucking bone to asshole brother to protect parents etc.

then somehow resurrects. 

This is about my knowledge of this novel and fuck does it sound stupid. Is there ever some sort of explanation about why he does still favor his parents other than "they are my parents" cause somehow most of his suffering is connected to them. And well even tough they wanted to help him with medicine etc how old was he then a few years at least. And well if someone says they wanted to help me etc I do not give a fuck if they did not do a substantial thing. So I really would like to know how the novel explains his attitude to his parents....

Now, I'm wondering if you ever really read the novel because I'm pretty sure it was explained why he did all of that.

• NoobElite said:

then somehow resurrects. 

Now, I'm wondering if you ever really read the novel because I'm pretty sure it was explained why he did all of that.

Did I every write i read everything? I do not think so but oh well to clear it up.
    I read to the point where he returned the first time to the land where his clan is atm and finds his body double there and I am honestly not to sure if this is before or after this point but also the thing where he was the first time in this special world where the tree sent him and he was banished for some time cause he broke the rule slate or something.

Everything else i know is pieces together from spoiler threads.
  • edited June 2016
    In the recent chapter it seems our boy dies once again as he is attacked when going to immortal king stage , can anyone tell me how many times he dies in this novel ?

And it also seems Shi Yi  is still alive after 1900 chapters
  • Four deaths so far, two were brief, mentioned in passing.
  • einna said:
    Four deaths so far, two were brief, mentioned in passing.
    Just randomly read the last 20 chapters but what the hell actaually happens in this novel.It seems like everyone just keeps on dying MC died 4 times his son died his parents his friends hsi wife but Shi Yi is still alive unitll the last few chapters untill he and Qin hao sacrificed their bone got from him(apparently karma) for taking it form him
  • Beel said:
    einna said:
    Just randomly read the last 20 chapters but what the hell actaually happens in this novel.It seems like everyone just keeps on dying MC died 4 times his son died his parents his friends hsi wife but Shi Yi is still alive unitll the last few chapters untill he and Qin hao sacrificed their bone got from him(apparently karma) for taking it form him
    Waaaait why would Shi Yi sacrifice his bone
  • Nabcake said:
    Beel said:
    einna said:
    They seem to have made up somehow
  • Beel said:
    Nabcake said:
    Beel said:
    einna said:
    They seem to have made up somehow
    .....I have no words for that...wtf
  • No eternal enemies. Only eternal interests. 
  • I've a question about the fox enchantress chick. What's her deal? She acts like she wants to help Shi Hao but seems UBËR shady as shit while doing it. What's her real ID and motives?
  • What the hell ever happens to Qing Yi in the end? She just disappears in the story. Shi Hao takes off with the fire princess and the willow deity at the end. His family members and friends were all mentioned again, even his other wife Yun Xi was mentioned but Qing Yi just disappeared.
  • Any Spoiler about the ending?