spoilers please

Comments

• Lord Fifth have you read into the raws? Or are you a fellow waiting for translation like us?
  • Alright, I"ve been reading the raws using Google Translate to enlighten us PW information starved folks.  It's been an ordeal, but I think I got the gist, but mind you, since it's been machine translated, I'm not sure if my comprehension is 100% correct.

After the bandits are defeated, Shi Hao and Shi Qingfeng decide to train a bit before going back to the ancient country where I think that Shi Qingfeng enters the Heavenly Mending Sect.  Shi Hao separates from Qingfeng because he's going to be a boss-- from what I gathered, he decided to mess up the examination of one of the school's, but I can't tell which one based on the MT-- whatever it is, it's the one sponsored by the Rain Clan I think.  

Also, the Willow Deity takes Shi Hao to this alternate plane, where experts fight.  The MT was a little fuzzy, but it's like a spirit world or something and Shi Hao breaks Shi Yi's records there (in your face Shi Yi!).  Basically, all his actions are to promote himself, show off his power under the pseudonym of "Milkman" and the "bear child", again MT is a little funny.

If you're wondering when things go down, chapter 308-315 is where the Rain Family is practically destroyed by Shi Hao, since they finally discovered who he is.  This is also where Shi Hao confronts the Stone Family about the loss of his Supreme Bone. At this point in the story, before Shi Hao's identity is revealed, people know that he's like a juvenile supreme being.  He calls the Stone Family liars and he reveals to the whole world that they stole his bone for Shi Yi.  Basically, he calls them liars and hypocrites.  

Chapter 350s:  First confrontation with Shi Yi, Shi Hao loses, but nothing too serious.  Decides after one month of training to defeat this b*tch.

Chapter 360s:  Regrowth of his Supreme Bone!  So much stronger than the old one.

Chapter 370s:  Defeat Shi Yi, who loses I think 3/4 limbs and dies due to the fact that he borrowed the strength from Shi Hao's bone, rather than train in it like Shi Hao did.  I basically got this far, but from what I gathered about his parents and his grandfather (the one that killed the Pi Xiu), they're stuck in another mysterious realm.  He basically goes to look for them.

MT is hard to read so I was having a hard time understanding when new villains entered the fray.  Basically, people are afraid of Shi Hao's potential, because at chapter 400, he was only 13.  Unlimited potential.  He also learned the Kunpeng?  technique, or the Archaic Hellbird technique, the ancestor of Zi Yun and the others, so he teaches them.  Shi Hao also helps the next generation of kids capture cubs and eggs for the village while the 4 eagles remain in the village to train.

Hairy Ball is trying to recover his runes and Shi Hao is helping him little by little.

Also, there are busty girls that Shi Hao encounters, but he keeps calling them fat.  Explanation according to MT: they're slim in some places, fat in others.  A lothario not in the making XD

They both join Heavenly Mending Sect. Shi Qingfeng joins using the stone and Shi Hao goes through the trials. He ends up stealing the the bones that create the formations allowing over 8000 to make it past the first trial.

He accidentally makes his nickname "Milk is my favorite." so they call him Milkman. "Bear Child" would be better translated as "Beast Child" because a lot of people can't believe that he is actually human and is in fact beast hiding n human form.

As for is techniques he is taking the techniques of different Archaic Descendants and trying to recreate the original technique of the shared Archaic Ancestor.
  • Damn i suppose the trial is also some sort of archaic descendants bones right?and he will be like "ohh so interesting imma take it than" and thats how so many people pass the first trial.
    @kiba have you read into the raws? If so can i pm you?
  • Can someone tell me what are the dual pupils of shi yi? also will shi hao get them later?
  • Unless you want shi hao to dig out his own eyes and pluck in the dual pupil eye he can try but the risk of his using a foreign energy source can result in how shi yi died when fighting shi hao
  • wahahahhaha shi hao is the funiest shet evaa he loves milk too much hahahahah

Kiba said:

Alright, I"ve been reading the raws using Google Translate to enlighten us PW information starved folks.  It's been an ordeal, but I think I got the gist, but mind you, since it's been machine translated, I'm not sure if my comprehension is 100% correct.

After the bandits are defeated, Shi Hao and Shi Qingfeng decide to train a bit before going back to the ancient country where I think that Shi Qingfeng enters the Heavenly Mending Sect.  Shi Hao separates from Qingfeng because he's going to be a boss-- from what I gathered, he decided to mess up the examination of one of the school's, but I can't tell which one based on the MT-- whatever it is, it's the one sponsored by the Rain Clan I think.  

Also, the Willow Deity takes Shi Hao to this alternate plane, where experts fight.  The MT was a little fuzzy, but it's like a spirit world or something and Shi Hao breaks Shi Yi's records there (in your face Shi Yi!).  Basically, all his actions are to promote himself, show off his power under the pseudonym of "Milkman" and the "bear child", again MT is a little funny.

If you're wondering when things go down, chapter 308-315 is where the Rain Family is practically destroyed by Shi Hao, since they finally discovered who he is.  This is also where Shi Hao confronts the Stone Family about the loss of his Supreme Bone. At this point in the story, before Shi Hao's identity is revealed, people know that he's like a juvenile supreme being.  He calls the Stone Family liars and he reveals to the whole world that they stole his bone for Shi Yi.  Basically, he calls them liars and hypocrites.  

Chapter 350s:  First confrontation with Shi Yi, Shi Hao loses, but nothing too serious.  Decides after one month of training to defeat this b*tch.

Chapter 360s:  Regrowth of his Supreme Bone!  So much stronger than the old one.

Chapter 370s:  Defeat Shi Yi, who loses I think 3/4 limbs and dies due to the fact that he borrowed the strength from Shi Hao's bone, rather than train in it like Shi Hao did.  I basically got this far, but from what I gathered about his parents and his grandfather (the one that killed the Pi Xiu), they're stuck in another mysterious realm.  He basically goes to look for them.

MT is hard to read so I was having a hard time understanding when new villains entered the fray.  Basically, people are afraid of Shi Hao's potential, because at chapter 400, he was only 13.  Unlimited potential.  He also learned the Kunpeng?  technique, or the Archaic Hellbird technique, the ancestor of Zi Yun and the others, so he teaches them.  Shi Hao also helps the next generation of kids capture cubs and eggs for the village while the 4 eagles remain in the village to train.

Hairy Ball is trying to recover his runes and Shi Hao is helping him little by little.

Also, there are busty girls that Shi Hao encounters, but he keeps calling them fat.  Explanation according to MT: they're slim in some places, fat in others.  A lothario not in the making XD

They both join Heavenly Mending Sect. Shi Qingfeng joins using the stone and Shi Hao goes through the trials. He ends up stealing the the bones that create the formations allowing over 8000 to make it past the first trial.

He accidentally makes his nickname "Milk is my favorite." so they call him Milkman. "Bear Child" would be better translated as "Beast Child" because a lot of people can't believe that he is actually human and is in fact beast hiding n human form.

As for is techniques he is taking the techniques of different Archaic Descendants and trying to recreate the original technique of the shared Archaic Ancestor.

• Wait what about the current void god realm thing?what does he do there?
  • edited December 2015
    What is that dog he gets from the egg he tries to eat? I mtled I think it is a winged two headed dog? Also he gets scary later on feels like he wants to eat everything...

Also what is that ghost man thingy following him around in the early 100s?
  • potatus said:

What is that dog he gets from the egg he tries to eat? I mtled I think it is a winged two headed dog? Also he gets scary later on feels like he wants to eat everything...

Also what is that ghost man thingy following him around in the early 100s?

It's a baby wolf god. It has wings and eats anything that will make it grow stronger. Shi Hao grows bored with it when he couldn't find any bone text.

It's the ghost of the founder and besides being crazy, is really strong. It sends him after a sword and if he fail he will die horribly.
  • Nameless said:

Wait what about the current void god realm thing?what does he do there?

He trains I believe and starts to gain a reputation.
  • So this is before the school trial thing?
  • Yes it is before it, it's also where he gets that guy who likes beast milk nickname.
  • Nameless said:

So this is before the school trial thing?

From what I got from MT, it seems that the Void Realm is a constant for at least the first half of the book.  There is a lot of training and killing each other and where Shi Hao gains grudges from others. 
  • Did he join stone sect after he defeated shi yi..??

And what are shi yi's relatives reactions when shi hao killed shi yi..??
    Obviously they just can't sit n watch their unicorn death right...!!
  • Hahaha, I just realize that shi hao really likes milk and even has a nickname for it and according to spoilers, all the girls after him or he meets or whatever are all busty. Is this purposeful. Can't believe he's just calling them fat. Maybe he's still innocent in that regard. Can't wait until he grows up.
  • @lecourrielxii
    I checked Baike, and it mentioned that Shi Hao opened all 10 Passages, so you are right about that.

Question though, in Baike there was only 1 girl who was the MC's wife, while there were others who seemed to have potential. Can anyone spoil the harem prospects? As in whether the interaction between the MC and the girls would lead them to getting married. Since the author's other works don't seem to have any harem prospect at all I'm a bit worried (apparently most of the heroines in his other works all end up liking the MC and either having A:complicated feelings due to previous enmity, B: likes but doesn't really meet, C:likes but wants to train more. these are only referring to other works, not PW).

On a side note, am I the only one who thought of Voldemort when reading the 'If someone utters their name, they will immediately know who it is' for Immortal Kings
  • mhyr1104 said:

@lecourrielxii

I checked Baike, and it mentioned that Shi Hao opened all 10 Passages, so you are right about that.

Question though, in Baike there was only 1 girl who was the MC's wife, while there were others who seemed to have potential. Can anyone spoil the harem prospects? As in whether the interaction between the MC and the girls would lead them to getting married. Since the author's other works don't seem to have any harem prospect at all I'm a bit worried (apparently most of the heroines in his other works all end up liking the MC and either having A:complicated feelings due to previous enmity, B: likes but doesn't really meet, C:likes but wants to train more. these are only referring to other works, not PW).

On a side note, am I the only one who thought of Voldemort when reading the 'If someone utters their name, they will immediately know who it is' for Immortal Kings

Nope. Lord Fifth as well!
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Yes I was wondering if we ever see the girl who was crying over his bed when he his bone was stole, think her name was Sister Mang? I hope so she truly cared for him.
  • What are bone texts? And are the Archaic Ancestors the ancestors of Archaic Descendants
  • LuffyKun said:

What are bone texts? And are the Archaic Ancestors the ancestors of Archaic Descendants

Bone text is complicated as it is both the form of writing and symbols/symbol formations used to harness the energy of the heavens and earth.

Yes they are the ancestors. ex. Devil Bird, Pheonix
  • potatus said:

Yes I was wondering if we ever see the girl who was crying over his bed when he his bone was stole, think her name was Sister Mang? I hope so she truly cared for him.

Spoiler:  His grandfather took her away to train/stay away from the Stone Clan.  Shi Hao went on a journey to find his grandfather and thereby also finding that sister.  Eventually at least.  
  • potatus said:

Yes I was wondering if we ever see the girl who was crying over his bed when he his bone was stole, think her name was Sister Mang? I hope so she truly cared for him.

Spoiler:  His grandfather took her away to train/stay away from the Stone Clan.  Shi Hao went on a journey to find his grandfather and thereby also finding that sister.  Eventually at least.  

Btw he finds them is it after he defeated shi yi? Or before?
    How strong was he when he found them
    How strong was his grandfather and maid when he found them?
  • can someone tell me the stages of this novel??? 
  • edited January 2016
    redleaf said:

can someone tell me the stages of this novel??? 

Dude, read the spoiler thread first alright!

Also, what are the ranks? We know about Blood Transformation and Heavenly Passage.

Power levels here:

Mortal

Blood Transformation

Heavenly Passage

Spiritualization: transforms the body and spirit, produces
    spirituality= closer to nature, better comprehension

Symbol Engraving: engrave symbols/precious techniques into
    one's body

Formation Arrangement: arrange symbols engraved onto one's
    bones/body into formation arrays

Venerable: battles of this level can destroy 100,000 li of
    land

Spirit Flame: Ignite soul fire, can birth dao seeds/truths
    inside oneself

Zhen Yi (真一)(Daoist
    term): I think it means 'state of inaction/ one with your true nature' or
    something. Becomes what the mortals call 'gods' and will not die as long as
    Spirit Flame burns.

Sacrament: Optional, stabilizes transition between spirit
    flame and heavenly god realms.

Heavenly God: Can regenerate lost limbs; a single drop of
    blood can topple mountains, released pressure alone can suppress lower
    cultivation levels. Minimum level to enter Emperor-level Battlefield (or is it
    Hundred Clans Battlefield, don't know if they are the same since I didn't read
    ahead).

Void: Meld with the dao, using perfect dao seeds as a
    medium, can feel the presence of laws of nature, begin to comprehend mysteries
    of heaven and earth.

Self-Severing: Also referred to as 'realm of dao
    comprehension'

Dun Yi/遁一:
    Don't know how to translate this; this level is commander level character on
    Emperor-level battlefield.

至尊/Supreme
    Being (exact same term used in chapters 56~ when talking about Shi Hao, supreme
    being bone was named as 至尊骨): Human
    way/human world peak-level characters, strongest beings in 'nine heavens and
    ten earths/九天十地'
    (another daoist phrase about various worlds). This isn't a level, more of a
    title, also titled as 'invincible ones'. Some of the Supreme beings already
    ascended to immortality (Xian) went to higher realms, others stay in '红尘' (mortal world) as Emperors. Can live
    hundreds of millions of years relying on longevity enhancing medicine.

-------------------------------

True Immortal: Immortal realm existences, possess strength
    far exceeding anyone in mortal realms. Almost impossible for inhabitants of
    mortal world to ascend because passageway between immortal realm and mortal
    realm was sealed during ancient eras.

Immortal King: King level characters among immortals,
    invincible battle strength. If someone utters their name, they will immediately
    know who it is.

Immortal Emperor: Emperor of immortals, highest realm.
    Rumored to be the level above Immortal Kings, no one has reached this level
    yet.

*I may be slightly wrong with some daoist mumbo-jumbo, they be hard to understand.

Also, does anyone know what realm Shi Hao is in current raw?

Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Nameless said:

potatus said:

Btw he finds them is it after he defeated shi yi? Or before?
    How strong was he when he found them
    How strong was his grandfather and maid when he found them?
    Didn't get that far, but waaaaay after he defeated Shi Yi.
  • edited January 2016
    I haven't started the novel, but I am curious. When you say "bone", do you mean a real bone? How did they remove it and transfer it to shi yi (using surgery?)?
  • I suppose yea by surgery and some bone text magic to keep the person aalive likee a tube ful of oxygen stuff into ur mouth idk
  • I haven't started the novel, but I am curious. When you say "bone", do you mean a real bone? How did they remove it and transfer it to shi yi (using surgery?)?

The bitch mother pulls it out of him without a care in the world and carefully puts in the bone in her son. Then, she makes her son drink the blood of the dying little MC to help with thr fusion. By the end, he is almost dead while Shi Yi just goes through little pain. Well, at least the mother gets stabbed by a spear later on.
  • What happens to that fire finch? it no longer appears?

when the MC turns +16 years old
  • carcle said:

What happens to that fire finch? it no longer appears?

when the MC turns +16 years old
    14 actually... they meet again while Shi Hao is on his month-long training before he kills Shi Yi.