spoilers please

I'm just going to copy paste some of the questions that have already been asked but not answered:

1. Does anyone have spoilers for the next set of chapters? He returns to the clan with the boy double and then what? I assume his parents will go to the old place of the clan but will only find a crater so then how/when do they find the new location?

2. At some point he has to go to reclaim his divine bone and show the clan they picked the wrong child to support (this may occur around when he goes to the school?) what chapter does this occur?

3. I am assuming he goes to the school with the pass he got from the girl? what chapter does this happen?

4. I know he is only 7 now but as he grows up is there any romance?

Let's keep the discussion to spoiler related topics and please guys stop the name bashing and trolling. thanks

Comments

• Also, what are the ranks? We know about Blood Transformation and Heavenly Passage.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Ranks seem to be
    Mortal
    Blood Transformation
    Xiantian
    Heavenly Passage

Other than that, I did not come across any mentions unless "Archaic Descendent" andv"True Hou". are levels??
  • Everyone is entitled to have an opinion about what they like and dont. If you do not like this novel please find something better to do with your time than coming to a spoilers thread to rip the novel that others are reading and asking for spoilers about. If anyone is willing to contribute some spoilers please enlighten us. thanks
  • is it true he regrows the bone by late 200's chapter before before the fight with the cousin, if so what chapter does the cousin gets killed. :D
  • i'd like to know some spoilers too

i've only caught that you go from regular human > blood transformation > heavenly passage

powerlevels in this novel seem to be more vague without number classifications or things like low/mid/high/peak

from what i've got about the vicious beasts the the original ones are archaic vicious beasts, which are the OG ones like the 4 monster ones that rampaged everything, and then their are archaic descendants that are dependent on how much original blood they have
  • Alright, I"ve been reading the raws using Google Translate to enlighten us PW information starved folks.  It's been an ordeal, but I think I got the gist, but mind you, since it's been machine translated, I'm not sure if my comprehension is 100% correct.

After the bandits are defeated, Shi Hao and Shi Qingfeng decide to train a bit before going back to the ancient country where I think that Shi Qingfeng enters the Heavenly Mending Sect.  Shi Hao separates from Qingfeng because he's going to be a boss-- from what I gathered, he decided to mess up the examination of one of the school's, but I can't tell which one based on the MT-- whatever it is, it's the one sponsored by the Rain Clan I think.  

Also, the Willow Deity takes Shi Hao to this alternate plane, where experts fight.  The MT was a little fuzzy, but it's like a spirit world or something and Shi Hao breaks Shi Yi's records there (in your face Shi Yi!).  Basically, all his actions are to promote himself, show off his power under the pseudonym of "Milkman" and the "bear child", again MT is a little funny.

If you're wondering when things go down, chapter 308-315 is where the Rain Family is practically destroyed by Shi Hao, since they finally discovered who he is.  This is also where Shi Hao confronts the Stone Family about the loss of his Supreme Bone. At this point in the story, before Shi Hao's identity is revealed, people know that he's like a juvenile supreme being.  He calls the Stone Family liars and he reveals to the whole world that they stole his bone for Shi Yi.  Basically, he calls them liars and hypocrites.  

Chapter 350s:  First confrontation with Shi Yi, Shi Hao loses, but nothing too serious.  Decides after one month of training to defeat this b*tch.

Chapter 360s:  Regrowth of his Supreme Bone!  So much stronger than the old one.

Chapter 370s:  Defeat Shi Yi, who loses I think 3/4 limbs and dies due to the fact that he borrowed the strength from Shi Hao's bone, rather than train in it like Shi Hao did.  I basically got this far, but from what I gathered about his parents and his grandfather (the one that killed the Pi Xiu), they're stuck in another mysterious realm.  He basically goes to look for them.

MT is hard to read so I was having a hard time understanding when new villains entered the fray.  Basically, people are afraid of Shi Hao's potential, because at chapter 400, he was only 13.  Unlimited potential.  He also learned the Kunpeng?  technique, or the Archaic Hellbird technique, the ancestor of Zi Yun and the others, so he teaches them.  Shi Hao also helps the next generation of kids capture cubs and eggs for the village while the 4 eagles remain in the village to train.

Hairy Ball is trying to recover his runes and Shi Hao is helping him little by little.

Also, there are busty girls that Shi Hao encounters, but he keeps calling them fat.  Explanation according to MT: they're slim in some places, fat in others.  A lothario not in the making XD

• How were the Stone families reaction? Before and after Shi Yi died, also what excuse did they give when they decided not to give the little guy his bone back and what happened to his original bone that Shi Yi had. 
    Also any extra detail on the fight with Shi Yi would be awesome :D
  • edited December 2015

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion about what they like and dont. If you do not like this novel please find something better to do with your time than coming to a spoilers thread to rip the novel that others are reading and asking for spoilers about. If anyone is willing to contribute some spoilers please enlighten us. thanks

Well I might have been just a little upset sorry bout that. And I kinda forgot the original thing I wanted to ask lol.

There are better ways to let the story go than stealing his bone but oh well just ignore that for now. 

But honestly the thing I get the least is why does he search for his parents even want to help them?

In my opinion they are the root of all evil.
    Meaning. They left a BABY with a SUPER INITIATE BONE at another family in a DOG EAT DOG WORLD where the OTHER LITTLE CHILD off the family is INFERIOR to the MC. Remember the parents know about dog eat dog world and also the fact that other child is inferior. But they literarily give the baby in its most vulnerable state where like even I as a normal human in our world could steal the bone to the exact mentioned family that would have the most use off stealing the bone.

In my opinion it is like: Some guys give me 1 billion dollars in unmarked bills and absolutely no way to prove it is not my money and is upset if I use it and do not see a reason to give it back?

Is it ever mentioned how unbelievable dumb they are?
    And how is the meeting off parents and child going to play out?
  • edited December 2015
    Dumb? Did we read the same shit or? They left the kid with a TRUSTED elder, the elder was no good with kids so he left him with a woman that had experience (Shi Yi's mom) she got greedy and stole the bone an act that appalled most people except her family (mostly due to blood ties and the fact that Shi Yi was destined for greatness with his eyes), the family wanted the bone back obviously but they did not want to risk Shi Yi dying especially with Shi Hao being so weak after the bone so it was questionable if he was going to live even if they gave it back so they did not want to risk losing both due to them being destined to be strong and shit so they decided to cut losses so how the fuck can you blame the parents? The clan is to blame for most of the shit due to their greed and not being willing to lose their genius despite another having to pay for that.
  • edited December 2015
    Nabcake said:

Dumb? Did we read the same shit or? They left the kid with a TRUSTED elder, the elder was no good with kids so he left him with a woman that had experience (Shi Yi's mom) she got greedy and stole the bone an act that appalled most people except her family (mostly due to blood ties and the fact that Shi Yi was destined for greatness with his eyes), the family wanted the bone back obviously but they did not want to risk Shi Yi dying especially with Shi Hao being so weak after the bone so it was questionable if he was going to live even if they gave it back so they did not want to risk losing both due to them being destined to be strong and shit so they decided to cut losses so how the fuck can you blame the parents? The clan is to blame for most of the shit due to their greed and not being willing to lose their genius despite another having to pay for that.

You leave your baby with a "trusted elder" who gives it away to another woman he trust who kills it.
    Whos fault is it? Yea has to be the fault of the family cause the parents can't be blamed for it.
    Pff.
  • edited December 2015
    NoobElite said:

Nabcake said:

You leave your baby with a "trusted elder" who gives it away to another woman he trust who kills it.
    Whos fault is it? Yea has to be the fault of the family cause the parents can't be blamed for it.
    Pff.
    Pff what? The elder has no experience raising a kid so him letting someone take care of the child makes sense and Shi Hao having the bone was top secret so why wouldn't he trust the woman who was part of the family/clan? He didn't expect Shi Yi to find out about the bone with his eyes and that a relative of the clan would do such a thing. So do tell me how the parents are at fault? They obviously could not bring the kid to find their grandparents so they left it with the elder they trusted. Your just nitpicking everything, I wonder how you enjoy anything. Literally if you don't like it go read something else instead of posting here in a spoiler forum with your rants about a fiction.
  • If you're going to debate this please start a new thread for it.
  • How strong do the other kids from the Stone Village become?
    Do they accomplish anything or will they disseapear like a lot of other xianxia side characters?
  • Wait, so the MC fought his cousin and lost in the first round? Can someone elaborate on this, like how did he lose but not die. And his supreme bone grew back, how exactly? I know the willow deity said it might grow back, but did it really just appear out of nowhere again or were there some special occurrence. And what is the willow deity. I'm not sure if this was explained but I'm confused on its origin.

400 chapters in, and he's barely 13, I must say that this is original, at least different from every others I read.

• Also, what are the ranks? We know about Blood Transformation and Heavenly Passage.

Power levels here:

Mortal

Blood Transformation

Heavenly Passage

Spiritualization: transforms the body and spirit, produces
    spirituality= closer to nature, better comprehension

Symbol Engraving: engrave symbols/precious techniques into
    one's body

Formation Arrangement: arrange symbols engraved onto one's
    bones/body into formation arrays

Venerable: battles of this level can destroy 100,000 li of
    land

Spirit Flame: Ignite soul fire, can birth dao seeds/truths
    inside oneself

Zhen Yi (真一)(Daoist
    term): I think it means 'state of inaction/ one with your true nature' or
    something. Becomes what the mortals call 'gods' and will not die as long as
    Spirit Flame burns.

Sacrament: Optional, stabilizes transition between spirit
    flame and heavenly god realms.

Heavenly God: Can regenerate lost limbs; a single drop of
    blood can topple mountains, released pressure alone can suppress lower
    cultivation levels. Minimum level to enter Emperor-level Battlefield (or is it
    Hundred Clans Battlefield, don't know if they are the same since I didn't read
    ahead).

Void: Meld with the dao, using perfect dao seeds as a
    medium, can feel the presence of laws of nature, begin to comprehend mysteries
    of heaven and earth.

Self-Severing: Also referred to as 'realm of dao
    comprehension'

Dun Yi/遁一:
    Don't know how to translate this; this level is commander level character on
    Emperor-level battlefield.

至尊/Supreme
    Being (exact same term used in chapters 56~ when talking about Shi Hao, supreme
    being bone was named as 至尊骨): Human
    way/human world peak-level characters, strongest beings in 'nine heavens and
    ten earths/九天十地'
    (another daoist phrase about various worlds). This isn't a level, more of a
    title, also titled as 'invincible ones'. Some of the Supreme beings already
    ascended to immortality (Xian) went to higher realms, others stay in '红尘' (mortal world) as Emperors. Can live
    hundreds of millions of years relying on longevity enhancing medicine.

-------------------------------

True Immortal: Immortal realm existences, possess strength
    far exceeding anyone in mortal realms. Almost impossible for inhabitants of
    mortal world to ascend because passageway between immortal realm and mortal
    realm was sealed during ancient eras.

Immortal King: King level characters among immortals,
    invincible battle strength. If someone utters their name, they will immediately
    know who it is.

Immortal Emperor: Emperor of immortals, highest realm.
    Rumored to be the level above Immortal Kings, no one has reached this level
    yet.

*I may be slightly wrong with some daoist mumbo-jumbo, they be hard to understand.

• So when he fights shi yi what level is he?
    When did he break into blood transformation I dont remember?
  • do you know any of the backstory on the willow deity tree?
  • Can you tell me when he ascends to each level?
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Wait, so the MC fought his cousin and lost in the first round? Can someone elaborate on this, like how did he lose but not die. And his supreme bone grew back, how exactly? I know the willow deity said it might grow back, but did it really just appear out of nowhere again or were there some special occurrence. And what is the willow deity. I'm not sure if this was explained but I'm confused on its origin.

400 chapters in, and he's barely 13, I must say that this is original, at least different from every others I read.

Someone recommended to stop the fight and continue it in the next round.  That was the gist I got.  Also, physically, Shi Hao was still stronger than Shi Yi as dual pupil people tend to have weaker bodies.  He supplemented it with the Supreme Bone, therefore he eventually he lost against Shi Hao as Shi Yi had to borrow strength from a foreign source rather than make his own.  As for the Supreme Bone regrowing in Shi Hao, I think it was during the month of training before the fight due to some sort of enlightenment since he had been studying bone text from higher level beasts, i.e. archaic descendants.  

I only read up to chapter 400, so willow deity remains a mystery for now.  But, since it's winter break and the translators are translating, I will be giving myself a headache trying to read MT PW for answers.  But it was immensely satisfying reading Shi Yi's demise.  
    Zasola said:

How strong do the other kids from the Stone Village become?
    Do they accomplish anything or will they disseapear like a lot of other xianxia side characters?

No idea yet.  They're doing pretty well so far, but of course, MC is the best.  But I don't think they'll disappear because Shi Hao loves this place, it's where he grew up and in chapter 75, he acknowledged that this place is his only ancestral land.  
    Nameless said:

So when he fights shi yi what level is he?
    When did he break into blood transformation I dont remember?

I think he opened all 10 Heavenly Passages, but don't quote me.  I was super confused.  BUT he did gather quite a couple supreme techniques.  

do you know any of the backstory on the willow deity tree?

Mystery....
    Nabcake said:

How were the Stone families reaction? Before and after Shi Yi died, also what excuse did they give when they decided not to give the little guy his bone back and what happened to his original bone that Shi Yi had. 

Also any extra detail on the fight with Shi Yi would be awesome :D
    Okay, Rain Clan was all like, "f*ck."  They read up on ancient records and realized that if a Supreme Being lost their bone and survived, they could regrow it and become even stronger.  And they freaked out about whether Shi Hao was Shi Ziling's son.  Also, they used this mirror of truth that reveals people's origins to discover Shi Hao's true identity.  

The Stone clan didn't even try to excuse themselves in front of Shi Hao.  They just tried to kiss his *ss and placate him, trying to not let him start a fight with Shi Yi.  They said, "Oh, well that vile woman was executed already.  It should be settled right?"  And Shi Hao was like "B*tch please, she wasn't executed, my father had to kill her since you guys wouldn't".  I don't think he destroyed the Stone Clan like he did the Rain one, but he shat on their reputation.  

Also, I was looking to see what happened to the original supreme bone, but I can't tell from MT.  I think it died or something, because I don't Shi Hao ripped it out of Shi Yi's chest like he should've.

As for details on the fight, I'm sorry >.<  It was exhausting trying to read MT and unscrambling the horrible grammar, but it was exchanging a lot of Supreme Techniques, but the little guy ultimately won because he is a Supreme Being.  Like he said in the earlier chapters, becoming a Supreme Being isn't based on a bone, but on forging your path to becoming one with death and trial by fire.  Other offspring of Supreme Beings don't necessarily become one unless they forge that path on their own.  Shi Yi, while he wasn't necessarily lazy, I think he depended too much on his dual pupils and the stolen Supreme Bone-- it's almost like he assumed that those things would make him a Supreme Being, rather than actually training in those things himself.  A bad analogy would be he's a person with a gun.  Powerful.  But Shi Hao is like a gun expert.  He trained his body and trained with a gun, so obviously he's better than his opponent.  

BTW, I think the runes on Shi Hao's new bone is forming.  Squee, so excited.  I'll keep reading and let you guys know, but the MT is different with some terms than what the translators use, so I might only be able to give you guys the gist of the story unless someone who reads Chinese and read PW hops in onto this conversation.

For example, in the MT they say Pacific beast or something like that VS Archaic Descendant.  Different terms.  

• BTW, I think the runes on Shi Hao's new bone is forming.  Squee, so excited.  I'll keep reading and let you guys know, but the MT is different with some terms than what the translators use, so I might only be able to give you guys the gist of the story unless someone who reads Chinese and read PW hops in onto this conversation.

For example, in the MT they say Pacific beast or something like that VS Archaic Descendant.  Different terms.  
    Pacific [beast] -> 太古 means 'antiquity/immemorial times' which can be translated as archaic, hence archaic descendant.

I'm a bit slow on the raws at the moment, only chapters 90+ since my chinese reading speed isn't that fast.

• BTW, I think the runes on Shi Hao's new bone is forming.  Squee, so excited.  I'll keep reading and let you guys know, but the MT is different with some terms than what the translators use, so I might only be able to give you guys the gist of the story unless someone who reads Chinese and read PW hops in onto this conversation.

Pacific [beast] -> 太古 means 'antiquity/immemorial times' which can be translated as archaic, hence archaic descendant.

I'm a bit slow on the raws at the moment, only chapters 90+ since my chinese reading speed isn't that fast.
    Hey, at least you can read it in Chinese.  The English MT is pretty bad, but I just wanted to read more PW.  
  • Are there ranking on techniques, the Archaic Ancestors and Archaic Descendants, and artifacts like Ancestral Artifacts..
  • LuffyKun said:

Are there ranking on techniques, the Archaic Ancestors and Archaic Descendants, and artifacts like Ancestral Artifacts..

Not sure, but there better imprints I believe-- like Zi Yun's imprint on his bones while incomplete, is stronger than his brothers'.
  • Whos zi Yun? What stage is planting imprint on bones?
  • zi yuns one of the birdies that hes raising
  • Oh right haha I forgot.
  • Any Romance going on? Later in the story ofc
  • no7ex said:

Any Romance going on? Later in the story ofc

I honestly do not know yet.  I haven't gotten far, only 25% = 400 chapters T.T  Also, Shi Hao is so cute and honest, he keeps calling busty girls fat as their boobs are big obviously, so I have no idea.  Maybe, when he's older and learns tact.  
  • 25% is only 400 chapters. How long is the raws and is it completed.
  • 25% is only 400 chapters. How long is the raws and is it completed.

It is around 1500 chapters and it is ongoing.