Chu Feng's Real Family

2»

Comments

• bonifide said:

Silver said:

His father is a badass

His mom might be even more badass
    Yeah I think our Queen Milady was probably Ancenstor or higher when she got sealed by his mother. 
    No, it was mentioned somewhere that both the Asura world spirits were martial emperors before they got sealed up in Chu Fengs body.
  • Wait, I remember someone saying that his dad's cultivation got reduced by the clan elders. Is that true?

• Wait, I remember someone saying that his dad's cultivation got reduced by the clan elders. Is that true?

his dad's cultivation has been ergained in the  years Chu feng grew up 
  • His father is imprisoned in the in-between which absorbs cultivation, but he is the strongest in the family so even after so many years his cultivation has dropped only a little bit which surprises and scares the other members of his family.

Chu Feng's 9-colored lightning bloodline was woken up by his father which caused his power to drop, but he regained that in the 8 years since though. I'm guessing that his family thought that it was his cultivation being destroyed and not just him expending a lot of power to send the lightning to the MC.
  • Kiba said:

His father is imprisoned in the in-between which absorbs cultivation, but he is the strongest in the family so even after so many years his cultivation has dropped only a little bit which surprises and scares the other members of his family.

Chu Feng's 9-colored lightning bloodline was woken up by his father which caused his power to drop, but he regained that in the 8 years since though. I'm guessing that his family thought that it was his cultivation being destroyed and not just him expending a lot of power to send the lightning to the MC.

ahh i see a massacre in the future
  • Kiba said:

His father is imprisoned in the in-between which absorbs cultivation, but he is the strongest in the family so even after so many years his cultivation has dropped only a little bit which surprises and scares the other members of his family.

The whole family isn't bad it's just that the MC's father and grandfather are just too much more powerful then everyone else... caused a little problem as neither were in charge and that caused those in charge to be afraid of them. So when MC is born and they test him and it shows him not even having the bloodline they basically took the opportunity to get rid of him. Though I have a feeling that the MC's mom is another reason why they had problems with MC's father.
  • Kiba said:

Kiba said:

The whole family isn't bad it's just that the MC's father and grandfather are just too much more powerful then everyone else... caused a little problem as neither were in charge and that caused those in charge to be afraid of them. So when MC is born and they test him and it shows him not even having the bloodline they basically took the opportunity to get rid of him. Though I have a feeling that the MC's mom is another reason why they had problems with MC's father.
    so u don't see them trying to scheme against mc and thus withdrawing the right to leave behind an intact body?
  • Kiba said:

Kiba said:

so u don't see them trying to scheme against mc and thus withdrawing the right to leave behind an intact body?
    ...It's the MC we are talking about, he makes enemies just being in the same general area and sometimes the continent is enough for him.

• ...It's the MC we are talking about, he makes enemies just being in the same general area and sometimes the continent is enough for him <------- LMAO this is so true..
  • Kiba said:

i think he's grandpa is the strongest but he's missing
  • souldz25 said:

Kiba said:

Well his father said that they were about even on the step test thing so I don't reallt know.
  • Kiba said:

souldz25 said:

Kiba said:

Well his father said that they were about even on the step test thing so I don't reallt know.
    Well, since the Grandpa is older and has the same talent as Chu Feng's father, it would make sense that he has a higher cultivation (This would be prior to when he went missing/dead).
  • Kiba said:

souldz25 said:

Kiba said:

that's about talent not cultivation. if cultivation decided the steps chu feng would be outclassed by the weakest of his clansmen

• Kiba said:

souldz25 said:

Kiba said:

that's about talent not cultivation. if cultivation decided the steps chu feng would be outclassed by the weakest of his clansmen
    But the other guy said it's same talent, so in that case then it's cultivation NOT TALENT.
  • EliteHaz said:

Kiba said:

souldz25 said:

Kiba said:

But the other guy said it's same talent, so in that case then it's cultivation NOT TALENT.
    His father and grandfather have same talent, they could barely stand on the 9th step, while CF was able to float on the 10th step (hidden as the 9th). This means that CF's talent is more then twice theirs as each step doubles the force.
  • Has MC met his family in the raws yet?
  • His family arc is something everyone was waiting for a long time but it turned into a fiasco by the time it reached the climax. It was something totally unsatisfying and you can't help but get angry at the author. Sigh... At least the AGM's Qin Divine Clan arc is a lot better.
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • ^^^ Do you know around what chapter is was when he met them?
  • edited October 2017
    carnwennan said:
    it turned into a fiasco by the time it reached the climax. It was something totally unsatisfying 
    What happened ?
    more spoilers please !
    Free Your Mind
  • oh i think so and you can watch any movies, tv show and anime with multiple subtitles at http://moviesonline.ac
  • carnwennan said:
    it turned into a fiasco by the time it reached the climax. It was something totally unsatisfying 
    What happened ?
    more spoilers please !
    go http://fmovies.yt/ , everything will ok bro... have anice day