Chu Feng's Real Family

So who are the actual family of Chu Feng? I read somewhere in the spoilers that his actual father is a martial lord?

Comments

• Only thing we know is that they are from "beyond", somewhere outside the world i guess. His father's servants (some monkeys) are all emperor levels, his power is never revealed so we can only assume he is at martial lord or even higher. His special blood vessels ( thunders) come from his father's family, and his spiritualist power and eggy/the other asura spirit were give to him by his mother who we dont know anything about (probably dead). Oh and his father got banished from the clan and now is hidden in this world, because of chu feng being born or something. So, there are many mysteries left to reveal.
  • edited July 2015
    nope, his father is beyond the current known ranking (martial lord/king/emperor/ancestor). In 2000's chapters, Chu feng himself is in Martial Emperor Realm.
    what is known so far is that...
    1. his family's surname is Chu.
    2. his parents had to give him up to save his life
    3. his father's cultivation was wasted, yet he gained it back in last 16 yrs... and anyone in Martial emperor realm is an ant in front of his father.
    4. his mother sealed Eggy and other Ashura spirit in him.
    5. Chu feng is said to be waste in the chu family.

• Can anyone please tell how chufeng will meeat his parents and in which chapter.
  • he doesn't meet his parents. he just finds out about them from one of the servant monkey when he leaves east sea to holy land.
  • animeda said:

he doesn't meet his parents. he just finds out about them from one of the servant monkey when he leaves east sea to holy land.

What did the monkey tell him please?!
  • animeda said:

nope, his father is beyond the current known ranking (martial lord/king/emperor/ancestor). In 2000's chapters, Chu feng himself is in Martial Emperor Realm.
    what is known so far is that...
    1. his family's surname is Chu.
    2. his parents had to give him up to save his life
    3. his father's cultivation was wasted, yet he gained it back in last 16 yrs... and anyone in Martial emperor realm is an ant in front of his father.
    4. his mother sealed Eggy and other Ashura spirit in him.
    5. Chu feng is said to be waste in the chu family.

Deja vu.

since anyone in martial emperor realm is an ant in front of his father, its likely he is a martial ancestor or at the lowest a peak level supreme expert of the martial emperor realm.
    the fact that even a possible martial ancestor like his father was banished from his clan, there really might be levels above the martial realm. 
    maybe finally immortality? a divine/god realm? xD
  • Maybe the reason chi feng is a waste is because in the 5 years after obtaining the 9 lights he only absorbed 1 resource per month meanwhile his cousin and family got ilimitated resources
  • Ma_Chao said:

Maybe the reason chi feng is a waste is because in the 5 years after obtaining the 9 lights he only absorbed 1 resource per month meanwhile his cousin and family got ilimitated resources

he got zero resources until the start of the novel
  • Ma_Chao said:

Maybe the reason chi feng is a waste is because in the 5 years after obtaining the 9 lights he only absorbed 1 resource per month meanwhile his cousin and family got ilimitated resources

he got zero resources until the start of the novel
    that's true. later when his father comes into the scene... it was said, he had lost his cultivation around the time Chufeng was born. now when he shows his face to another chu family member and make him submit with his power. so he pretty much recovered his cultivation in last 17-18 yrs

that tells u even if father is OP badass.
  • Ma_Chao said:

chu feng is said to be a waste become he didn't have the blood hertiage of his family ( or can't control it), remenber chu feng got his 9 coloured lighting blood when he was 10. before this he didn't have jackshit.
  • Ma_Chao said:

chu feng is said to be a waste become he didn't have the blood hertiage of his family ( or can't control it), remenber chu feng got his 9 coloured lighting blood when he was 10. before this he didn't have jackshit.
    ya that's a bit confusing as y he didn't have the heritage til then. from what i can gather from spoilers his father lost his powers around the time he was brought to the nine provinces. maybe his father sent the lightnings or something? just speculating
  • edited August 2015
    im so confused, i need to go back and read it again. I don't remenber that his father lost his power, i thought the place his father was in was bad for his cultivation, like the other chu family dude was surprised that his cultivation didn't regress but increased instead.

also alot of the things the monkey emperor (servent) said was suppose to help motivate chu feng as later he admits to his father that chu feng's talent wasn't that bad, as east sea didn't have alot of good resources. the fact that chu feng was at that level in east sea was actually pretty good.

i also remenber that it was said his father tinkered with chu feng's blood heritage which is probably what that lighting was when chu feng was 10.

• O so the lighten was something to awaken his bloodline power or something?
  • Also when you guys say chu feng is consider trash by the chu family do you guys mean the one thats action as his family now or his real family coz that sentence was kinda vague lol
  • O so the lighten was something to awaken his bloodline power or something?

Its not sure if it awoke his blood line or like it gave him the bloodline, the convo between the servant and chu feng's real father was that his father tinkered(reworked?) chu feng's bloodline.

Also when you guys say chu feng is consider trash by the chu family do you guys mean the one thats action as his family now or his real family coz that sentence was kinda vague lol

real family, the one thats "outside" the world.
  • does his real family all have that 9 colored lightning? 
    if so does chu feng get something special that even his family doesnt have and then becomes more op than them?
  • Novel haven't reached that point yet.
  • edited August 2015

How many lightning beasts has he fused with already?

well 1 dragon fuses with him everytime he breakthrough so currently he have 7 lightning beast fused with him
  • How many lightning beasts has he fused with already?

well 1 dragon fuses with him everytime he breakthrough so currently he have 7 lightning beast fused with him
    so I am guessing then next is martial ancestor and then martial god where he will have all 9 fused?? Sounds sweet!!!!!!!
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:

How many lightning beasts has he fused with already?

so I am guessing then next is martial ancestor and then martial god where he will have all 9 fused?? Sounds sweet!!!!!!!
    actually there was no sense of fusing... I don't remember them fusing everytime he had a breakthrough. though he should have all of them fused by the time he reaches into ancestor realm.
  • edited August 2015
    Well author might come up with another few stages like 0.25 ancestor or 0.1 martial god etc so .....
    Btw from what i read from other Spoilers the 2 spirits inside of him were chained there by his mother,and his spirit palace was also made by his mother. Do we know anything else about her?
  • -> origin (1)
    -> profound (2)
    -> heaven (3)
    -> martial lord (4)
    -> martial king (5)
    -> half-emperor (6)
    -> martial emperor (7)

Is there a half-ancestor or whatever?
  • you forgot spirit realm
    spirit
    origin
    profound
    heaven
    martial lord
    martial king
    half emperor
    martial emperor

• you forgot spirit realm

spirit
    origin
    profound
    heaven
    martial lord
    martial king
    half emperor
    martial emperor

None of the lightning beasts (dragons or whatever) in his dantian fused with blood when he was in the spirit realm so the count of the beasts starts at origin realm. Origin is the yellow beast, Profound is the blue beast, Heaven is the purple beast and so on.
  • origin
    profound
    heaven
    martial lord
    martial king
    half emperor
    martial emperor
    half ancestor
    ancestor
  • and from what we see after ancestor there might be another half... 
  • Well, if you follow the same naming system from BTTH, then its probly half-saint, saint, half god and then god or something like that.
  • His father is a badass
  • Silver said:

His father is a badass

His mom might be even more badass
  • Silver said:

His father is a badass

His mom might be even more badass
    Yeah I think our Queen Milady was probably Ancenstor or higher when she got sealed by his mother.