Lin Langtian

So...does Lin dong ever beat the shit out of Lin Langtian...????
What happens??
Thanks

A Hero Without Equal...A Lonely King.

Comments

• Always read the spoiler treads before posting if you do not want people grumbling about repeating beung asked about lin langtian
  • Nameless said:

Always read the spoiler treads before posting if you do not want people grumbling about repeating beung asked about lin langtian

Can you just tell me if you know...

• he's one of the biggest cockroaches in the history of xinxia
  • He comes back everytime after being crushed by op,hence he is cockroach
  • Can you please elaborate..??

• http://lnmtl.com/chapter/martial-movement-upheaval-chapter-1305

pls read from the bottem of this chapter and the next chapter and tell me i have some  how misunderstood something from this mtl. or else this freacking cockroach tian is freaking to much. after all if according to these 2 chapter and i have not misunderstood anything the the fucking cockroach is the last boss
  • well his body was occupied by the person of foreign territory clan who is fist ten sequence ( basically there one among the strongest in that clan) he  was sealed by the wuzu or some one who was hero of prv war and sacrificed himself to seal is soul now that he was released i guess he occupied lang tian.
  • isn't just illusion !?
  • edited May 2016
     what celestial beast is helping lin langtian and is it as strong as grandpa marten
  • unless it had parts after the ancient battlefield arc no way to know. it's at least profound life stage though since it has a yuan soul however grandpa marten is profound death stage peak one step from reincarnation stage
  • ok so for current translations i would call bullshit
    because 1 lin dong was literally absorbing yin qi 24/7 for half a year and theres like a very huge amount of this shit its like a huge crack mine made out of crack just got to dig a little bit and it last couple weeks yeah and here is this lin lingtian guy coming in with his clan resources some how sweeping away past this manifestation stage
    lin dong takes from qi forming inital stage to peak and then to half step but this cockroach comes in using the same exact time speed to reach from half step manifestation stage to advance this is literally impossible unless his clan has been getting some nirvana pills or duping manifestation medicine i dont see how his clan resources could even let him step into inital stage even if hes a genius so is lin dong (i mean i dont know how much of a genius the mc is but hes got some cheats like this 24/7 vacuum cleaner surely its not like this lin lingtian can absorb medicine 24/7 its physically impossible like it takes time to absorb it even for lin dong ( i mean the mc is just slurping pills up so i dont know what logic is anymore )
    the mc has a hack but lin lingtian has money hack? even thought even manifestation stages are rare in Great Yan country
    i wont understand what the author is thinking 
    i mean i makes sense if hes (lin lingtian or the mc) is in manifestation inital stage but where is lin lingtian doping medicine from? 
  • SPWJin said:
    ok so for current translations i would call bullshit
    because 1 lin dong was literally absorbing yin qi 24/7 for half a year and theres like a very huge amount of this shit its like a huge crack mine made out of crack just got to dig a little bit and it last couple weeks yeah and here is this lin lingtian guy coming in with his clan resources some how sweeping away past this manifestation stage
    lin dong takes from qi forming inital stage to peak and then to half step but this cockroach comes in using the same exact time speed to reach from half step manifestation stage to advance this is literally impossible unless his clan has been getting some nirvana pills or duping manifestation medicine i dont see how his clan resources could even let him step into inital stage even if hes a genius so is lin dong (i mean i dont know how much of a genius the mc is but hes got some cheats like this 24/7 vacuum cleaner surely its not like this lin lingtian can absorb medicine 24/7 its physically impossible like it takes time to absorb it even for lin dong ( i mean the mc is just slurping pills up so i dont know what logic is anymore )
    the mc has a hack but lin lingtian has money hack? even thought even manifestation stages are rare in Great Yan country
    i wont understand what the author is thinking 
    i mean i makes sense if hes (lin lingtian or the mc) is in manifestation inital stage but where is lin lingtian doping medicine from? 
    although the Yuan power LD absorbed was higher quality than normal it is still regular cultivation. as the early chapters of this novel confirmed elixirsand dans are several times more effective in raising power. 
  • it just feels like bullshit but i guess this is how the author rolls
  • @SPWJin: I actually agree wholeheartedly with you, plus another big flaw with the author doing this: if Lin Langtian has this sort of growth rate, realistically he should've been advanced manifestation long ago and probably nirvana by now, but the author trolls by only having him go through a speed boost right at the time Lin Dong is coincidentally... total BS, great story but several big flaws in author's logic.
  • I don't think the author can be bothered introducing a new antagonist when he can just make the plot keep the current cockroach alive... for plot reasons.
  • the most annoying thing is he keeps calling Lin Dong trash but Lin Langtian not only had better resources he had more influence and he is older by several years and he still lost to Lin Dong after the clan competition there should have been no contest on who was better Lin dong's made more progress in 3 years than Lin Langtian made in his whole life if Lin Dong is trash then the whole Lin clan must be lower than trash because Lin dong is better than all of them every time Lin Langtian calls him trash he is also insulting himself it's so stupid
  • @SPWJin: I actually agree wholeheartedly with you, plus another big flaw with the author doing this: if Lin Langtian has this sort of growth rate, realistically he should've been advanced manifestation long ago and probably nirvana by now, but the author trolls by only having him go through a speed boost right at the time Lin Dong is coincidentally... total BS, great story but several big flaws in author's logic.
    I agree with RobtheHungry that Lin Langtian calling Lin Dong trash is pretty annoying but his growth rate could be explained if you considered that he's met that yuan spirit after Lin Dong met Little Marten,though I agree he's still an overused antagonist.  
  • he had the yuan spirit the entire time (hence his "geniusness")
  • enix19955 said:
    So...does Lin dong ever beat the shit out of Lin Langtian...???? What happens?? Thanks
    He died.. in lin dong's hand.
    in the first fight of 100 empire war
  • enix19955 said:
    So...does Lin dong ever beat the shit out of Lin Langtian...???? What happens?? Thanks
    is he dead though? the latest chapter revealed that he is not dead but didn't go into detail about his current circumstances however based on how the fight ended the question is was that really lin langtian or was it the mystrious spirit possessing his body after his consciousness was destroyed by lin dong?
  • edited January 2017
    enix19955 said:
    is he dead though? the latest chapter revealed that he is not dead but didn't go into detail about his current circumstances however based on how the fight ended the question is was that really lin langtian or was it the mystrious spirit possessing his body after his consciousness was destroyed by lin dong?
    I think he meant the fight on the Hundred Empire Mountain. I recall in spoiler thread that LD used Devouring Symbol and ate him after the fight(his soul that is). And yes it looks like the old fart is controlling LLT's body.
  • Um. He died later on in the story.. LD kill him using his skills, and LLT is possessed by the yuan spirit inside the body. 
    But you know, emperor of strange demon is using LLT image as avatar later in final fight
  • lin lingtian will die in the final tournament in the hundred empire war. you can tell it's starting cause super sects will be in attendence
  • chapter 623 LLT death
  • redleaf97 said:
    chapter 623 LLT death
    Oh thank god!! This guy is truly a undying cockroach!
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    redleaf97 said:
    chapter 623 LLT death
    Oh thank god!! This guy is truly a undying cockroach!
    i remember the many times i raged on the old spoiler thread about this piece of insect living again and again and again. ahh good times
  • LLT dies at the end of the hundred empire war's champion tourney.  He had "died" earlier but near death he decided to merge himself with the yuan soul of the old man within his body to survive, so its like he died in spirit sort of.  But his hate for Lin dong was so great even in this form he still hated him very much.  In the last battle of the stories main villain (kinda) who is pretty much "the devil" and took on LLT's form because he knew this person/form would mess with him mentally.
  • LLT dies at the end of the hundred empire war's champion tourney.  He had "died" earlier but near death he decided to merge himself with the yuan soul of the old man within his body to survive, so its like he died in spirit sort of.  But his hate for Lin dong was so great even in this form he still hated him very much.  In the last battle of the stories main villain (kinda) who is pretty much "the devil" and took on LLT's form because he knew this person/form would mess with him mentally.
    what he said got his ass handed to him and swept away into the high grade qian kun bag