Can Gods/Deities gender swap?

Gods' Bodies are made of divine power, and it has been said that they can change their appearance to whatever they want. 
So technically they should be able to change genders either wholly (inclusive of reproductive organs) or just the face plus body physique.

Seeing as cases similar to Oliver's wife's are common in the higher realms (stealing wifes), could it be that most of the actual women who live in the higher realms have disguised themselves as men, causing the Men to women ratio to be so low?

Frankly speaking, it is a very logical thing for women to do. Men on the other hand, maybe only deviants would do something like that.

Comments

• I believe only divine bodies are capable of changing appearances. The original shouldn't be able to change anything at all, unless your original is also a deity clone. But as for the organs, I don't know man. They shouldn't be able to. I mean divine beasts and the descendants with strong lineage have horrible reproductive abilities but if they are able to control their bodies and all, what exactly is the root cause of it. Does the sperm not match well with others cause can't that be manipulated or something. I think that you can only give birth and all the major functions with the original body anyways.
    As evidence, only the original body is capable of transforming and using divine abilities if you got one. So if you lose it, there goes a lot of things even if you still got your most powerful deity clone alive. For example, during book 17 and before, if Linley's original body died but he still got earth clone, he wouldn't be half as good as he was. He's got the blackstone space and all, but his base is too weak, his body wouldn't be able to take a hit from any true 7* or even 6*.

But this get a little confusing. I mean, Bebe is able to get ridiculously stronger with his darkness clone. How and why. If it was his original, it would make sense, but his darkness clone maintains the traits of godeater rats by being virtually unbreakable. Now he uses divine ability, because he's always got his original inside him, but if Linley's clone aren't in anyway affected by his divine beast lineage, why is Bebe's? This is also something that many don't notice until forced to think about it. And don't tell me that it's because Bebe eats deity Sparks. He's been alive for as long as Linley, how could he have eaten enough to strengthen his body to such a degree when Beirut has been doing it for millions and they are virtually at the same level in terms of toughness. It looks to me like his clone got stronger thanks to the upgrading his level (demigod to God to highgod) that caused massive change to his overall toughness so was eating those divine Sparks any help at all? but again, why doesn't any of that affect Linley, his gifts don't get heightened by moving up. Except for his divine abilty but that makes sense, since you need spiritual energy to use it and highgods have stronger ones. But Beirut is the same as well, his darkness clone is strong as godspark as well but that could be because he spent years eating Sparks. Anyways, if divine beasts can't use their clones only to transform or use their divine ability, then why does Bebe get his clone ridiculously powered up. Just because they all come from the same soul doesn't mean that all share strengths. They could differ in will, soul strength, even body strength. He doesn't even need to do any sort of transformation to get that toughness too.

But then again, there wasn't enough screen time to fully show off divine beasts. So then when all the 4DBC elders died, they lost 2 clones. Their water and original since they need their original to dragonform. They have other clones so that means they have to keep their original after the baptism that would give them a water clone. Since Linley's clones can't dragonform, then they can't either. So they have to be using their original in battle. But they only say the lost one clone. That's not too big of a deal if you still got your original. Assuming that Bebe's contradiction doesn't exist, only the original can transform and use divine abilities so if they lose that they are forever weakened. As for the elder that fuse with a water spark to regain his powers, it could just be that he used only his water clone or that he split off in the end of the fight and managed to keep his original alive.

Women are very few anyways because most don't become deities to start with. And since this is written with some old traditions and all, transexuals would be very looked down upon if they existed in this story. So, it's possible that it could happen, but given this story it probably doesn't happen at all.
  • Deities are made of energy. Energy does not have gender. Lol
  • Quanta said:

Deities are made of energy. Energy does not have gender. Lol

That's their clones, their original body still has a gender, but then that begs the question of whether they can reproduce with their clones and all that, you know what, who cares at this point, never gonna be answered.
  • HydroPoop
    I would believe that it is possible for their divine clones to change form. However you probably very rarely see any of the various gods change gender considering A) They are experts and would be very comfortable with themselves by this time since many have spent thousands of years training. B) Point out that most of the clones in the(Soul space?)Anyway in the soul space are always described as another one of the original sometimes with slight changes such as color. No more changes than really that.
  • xianxiafan
    Bebes divine clone would become stronger once reaching HighGod because the improvement of the divine power itself. The GodEaterRat refines the divine sparks and I would think like a coating type thing? Around each bit of divine power (like cells in the body). Its also possible(yet unlikely) that it doesn't take many divine sparks to hit the limit of hardness so Bebe would reach the level of Beirut or more likely he is simply improving through the story because they don't face the same level of people through it you can't see a major difference between the end and middle?
  • WiseFool said:
    xianxiafan
    Bebes divine clone would become stronger once reaching HighGod because the improvement of the divine power itself. The GodEaterRat refines the divine sparks and I would think like a coating type thing? Around each bit of divine power (like cells in the body). Its also possible(yet unlikely) that it doesn't take many divine sparks to hit the limit of hardness so Bebe would reach the level of Beirut or more likely he is simply improving through the story because they don't face the same level of people through it you can't see a major difference between the end and middle?
    Bebe is far too powerful though, and he is completely reliant on his innate gifts op artifacts rather than his own laws. I'm wondering why despite it technically not being his original body that truly holds his blood and innate powers, how is his clone getting so op. Having never fused any laws, and he couldn't even master them on his own, he cannot be considered strong upon entering highgodhood immediately. He is because of his bloodline that isn't suppose to work for clones. Linley can't transform with his earth clone for example. With this, it is logical to deduce that clones don't have blood essence and therefore can't use the special innate gifts of divine beasts. There also is plenty of evidence to support this as well. But Bebe darkness clone, IET just went never mind, his clone can get stronger too. 

I also think it makes no sense to have eat small amounts of God sparks to reach the limit, I imagine it would take millions of years and loads of sparks, but regardless according to what was written, Linley stated that Bebe would automatically enter the big dogs league upon entering highgod, before he can even eat highgod Sparks. So again, more evidence that says that it was purely his innate gifts and nothing on his training of the laws nor even eating sparks that contributed the most to his powers. Also using this, it contradicts that he is improving in the story. He never improves other than level up. Following his rise to highgod, the only other improvement he made was apparently fusing 2 laws but was only briefly mentioned and never explained. And all fights they had with him being a highgod, Bebe had the same exact power, no improvements. So are you referencing his being a god during the middle and and highgod in the end? Well, my point is that he only ever improves through upping his God level an that was mainly through the jade slips thingies. He never really did any hard work himself to truly improve himself, so his entire strength is based on his innate gifts. But as a clone, he shouldn't be getting that strength. That's my question.