How to use the spoiler tag/button/thing

I don't really know where to put this thread so here is probably okay? If not, kindly tell me. XD

There were some people who were asking, and I was like them too, before I figured how to use the spoiler tag on my own. (I went through lots of threads too but no one actually posted the answer/solution).

All you have to do is highlight the text you want to add in the spoiler tag (the words between [s-p-o-i-l-e-r] and [/-s-p-o-i-l-e-r]) then remove the formatting by hitting the T with a red x button.

The meat jelly is watching you.

Comments

• tried it, did not work
    Follow my story on RRL or on my site TrinityMage hope you enjoy the adventure!
  • Or just don't copy paste the code into chapter and simply write it manually where you want it to be... Never 'broke' for me when done manually, without copy-pastying.
    If you'd like more chapters of ISSI or Tales send me a note on patreon!
  • edited December 2015
    @Oscblade: Really? Hmm...How about you remove the formatting for all of the text, not just those between the [s-p-o-i-l-e-r] [/-s-p-o-i-l-e-r] (make sure to remove the '-') tags?

@Caladblog: It's kind of difficult to re-write the chapters manually again, you know? But if there's no other choice left...
  • edited December 2015
    I mean to write the spoiler BBcode manually, not the whole chapter, dear gods... xD
  • @Caladbolg: Oh. lol. But during the times the code didn't work for me, I've always written them manually.
  • Strange, i just filled my whole thread with spoiler tags and i see no problems whatsoever...
  • @Caladbolg: Yeah...It works for me too. I wonder why it won't for Oscblade?
  • edited January 2016

it works thanks. i was stuck, didn't know how to do it 
    :-bd
  • edited May 22

Hi

• edited October 11

lemme