Martial Peak

Comments

• edited December 2016
    She was interfering with him trying to inspect and destroy it.
    Yes I know that, and I am afraid next chapter he would be busy healing her instead of destroying the portal, remember he blasted her and he started to have a heartache. I am afraid that because of that stupid heartache, he gave priority to that bitc* instead of the portal which would piss me off since the stake is so high here. And seriously he could prevent this shit if he have told the rest about her before he attempt to destroy the portal, did he seriously believe she wouldn't attempt to stop him when all sign point toward her wanting all this to happen?
  • Well its not his fault whatever pain she feels , so would he.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Well its not his fault whatever pain she feels , so would he.
    Doesn't mean he have to give priority to her over the portal plus this might not happen if he just told everyone about her  earlier. And yes it's his fault too for even fallen into that stupid trap in the beginning.
  • Well she played her role well enough and since he never experienced a technique like that , he couldnt have guarded. Telling the rest would have made no sense , since if he couldnt remove the bonding thing , nobody else but the great emperors would have a chance.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited December 2016

I think she is the five shad great empror. Who is the only femal empror and the more mysterious of the ten great empror.

Sometime I try to speak English.
  • edited December 2016
    Well she played her role well enough and since he never experienced a technique like that , he couldnt have guarded. Telling the rest would have made no sense , since if he couldnt remove the bonding thing , nobody else but the great emperors would have a chance.
    He was clearly thinking with his d. I mean come on, blind dude even gave him a warning too and what did he do, oh shit she is naked, oh she is drowning even though she is on the same level as he is, he even mention it afterward. And how is telling everyone doesnt make sense? Even if he couldn't remove the bond, telling the other can make them keep an eye on her and be caution of her, it actually make no sense not to tell other actually. And some of them might even know her true identity since some of them there have more experience than him.
  • Man, yang kai have serious memory problem. He actually have the perfect counter to the whole demon qi and those little demons but as we all know he have amnesia right now.
  • from the recent comments on here will probably get me to drop the novel soon. 
  •  
    Man, yang kai have serious memory problem. He actually have the perfect counter to the whole demon qi and those little demons but as we all know he have amnesia right now.

Witchcraft can only purify the human soul corupted by the demon qi that usless again the real demon.
  • edited January 2017
    Well she played her role well enough and since he never experienced a technique like that , he couldnt have guarded. Telling the rest would have made no sense , since if he couldnt remove the bonding thing , nobody else but the great emperors would have a chance.
    He was clearly thinking with his d. I mean come on, blind dude even gave him a warning too and what did he do, oh shit she is naked, oh she is drowning even though she is on the same level as he is, he even mention it afterward. And how is telling everyone doesnt make sense? Even if he couldn't remove the bond, telling the other can make them keep an eye on her and be caution of her, it actually make no sense not to tell other actually. And some of them might even know her true identity since some of them there have more experience than him.
    Yu rumeng use her technique when yang kai waike up her so he is directly attracted by her.
    The blind man only tell YK "be careful" and don't stop him, so either he know who is yu rumeng and her goal, either he don't know who she is and don't know her goal.
  • edited January 2017
    talion333 said:

Man, yang kai have serious memory problem. He actually have the perfect counter to the whole demon qi and those little demons but as we all know he have amnesia right now.

Witchcraft can only purify the human soul corupted by the demon qi that usless again the real demon.
    I was talking about the dog not his witchcraft. He could get the dog earlier and have it suck the demon qi so that it stop expanding instead he just stand there and waited for like two weeks until it spread to like thousand of miles and now he suddenly remember it after he return. 
    as for the chick, no she didn't use that tech. When she awake, she probably just charm him then later she show her naked body to him then he stop using his brain which allow her to attach the tech to him when she pretend to drown so to me he is still stupid. The blind dude is doing the same thing his teacher is which only give warning and never the whole thing like the second time he gave a warning and later the demon arrive, which seem like he can only warn you and can't tell the whole thing to you or do much to prevent it like outright telling them " oh demon are coming, if this world is destroy a passage to demon world will be created" , either due to some restriction in fortune telling or he only saw bit and pieces.

oh yeah, I am also piss that he also lost his chance to gain more time power to that stupid dragon kid. I thought he would master both space and time and be unique instead all he is focusing on is space and there are like two other space user who is above him too. What a disappointment, handing a time dragon more chance to gain more time power seem like wast to me since as long as it grow it time power will increase automatically so there was really no need for it to get that legacy. Well, whatever the author screw up in my opinion, unless he pull a power pass on like the stupid dragon kid after gaining the legacy also share it with him otherwise it just dumb but if he did share it then the story can be save and there might be chance yang kai sister can also have time power too. Well hopefully author is not brain dead and make him just stick with space power cause time power is op as hell and he can make yang kai be like space and time dragon great emperor or something cause stick with space only will be hard for him to be great emperor since there are people above him on space power.
  • Not sure if the dog can directly eat demon qi or just demons alone , if i have missed something please provide reference.

If previous chapters are to give us any clue , his sister and her possy will get into some trouble obtaining the time legacy and whatever else they went for and YK will go rescue them and get the best benefits again.

And yes , dont count on prophets much , you get in many troubles trying to avoid or go along with the prophecies.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited January 2017
    Not sure if the dog can directly eat demon qi or just demons alone , if i have missed something please provide reference.

If previous chapters are to give us any clue , his sister and her possy will get into some trouble obtaining the time legacy and whatever else they went for and YK will go rescue them and get the best benefits again.

And yes , dont count on prophets much , you get in many troubles trying to avoid or go along with the prophecies.
    It was able to suck in that cold wind when he was trap in the hidden world remember, (where he went into to look for his dragon wife, and the two clan, human and demon live there) ? And demon are it food so I don't see why demon qi is any different. Oh yeah I also forgot, he could also have try to use the dog to get what ever thing was in the void crack place that produce wind that can train your mortal body but of course he didn't think of that. That thing should be pretty op whatever it's.

as for the time legacy part, hopefully you are right and I really hope it come true but chance are pretty low cause winged tiger and Liu yan is with them and yang kai have no way to contact them so I doubt he can figure out if they are in trouble, plus he have no way to even get there, maybe his space power can help but again with the whole demon mess going on, I doubt it will happen. It's probably going to be like when he is in danger stupid dragon kid show up with his new power up and save yang kai or his love one. Man with time power combine with space he could solve and help a lot of people train faster like his poor manager(he abuse her way to much), just imagine he create something like a time chamber like in dbz. Man, the more I think about this piss me off, this is like giving a fire dragon a fire legacy to help reach a stage it will eventually reach later sooner. I can't believe Liu yan betray yang kai like that and wing tiger actually want a dragon to be he new master.
  • theory:

If Yu rumeng is the source of star bondary?

• talion333 said:

theory:

If Yu rumeng is the source of star bondary?

And she chooses yang kai instead of other great emperor or the other space guy because....?
  • Potential obviously, my guess is if she were the star boundry source she cant choose great emperor since they were already aknowledged by the world principle and of everyone else besides YK , there are like 2 we know of that are young enough and have similar fighting capabilities.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Potential obviously, my guess is if she were the star boundry source she cant choose great emperor since they were already aknowledged by the world principle and of everyone else besides YK , there are like 2 we know of that are young enough and have similar fighting capabilities.
    If this is true then that must mean she have been keeping track of him and if she have then she wouldn't be surprise when he uses wizard tech since he use it before in south territory.
  • Well it depends when she started watching him , but anyway i dont think she is the star boundry source.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Do you think that there is a level above great empror; Like god or other?

The hevenly punicher come frome above no ?

• edited January 2017
    talion333 said:
    Do you think that there is a level above great empror; Like god or other?

The hevenly punicher come frome above no ?

There should be since the demon territory have a demon god who is above demon saint so it might be possible but it's just no one can reach that level yet. And I think heaven punisher was a GE but her blood was unique like each GE have a unique power about them.

also is yang kai on crack? Why in hell would he said that he like that bitch to the GE? Man now later on when he try to dump her, that GE might get angry at him. I have no idea what is wrong with this mc. There are girls who actually should be in his harem yet he ignore and choose some random girl he just met.
  • Does that Xia HongChen person die? The guy who stole something from the giant turtle in the latest TL, and what did he steal?
  • Ha, I bet yang kai is going to fck up again and screw everything up like he usually do and destroy that world, allowing another path that connect two world together to open up. Instead of being a hero, he will turn into a criminals. 
  • No one can answer me? : (
  • He dies , but nowhere near soon enough.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Look like my prediction is coming true and idiot yang kai is about to screw over the world again.
  • He will certenly waik up the old divin tree.

• edited January 2017
    talion333 said:

He will certenly waik up the old divin tree.

I am more afraid that he would take away the tree and all the people there. Some thing tell me that if he do that, that world would be unstable and create another passage between two worlds thereby screwing up again like he alway do. like pretty much every major bad event that happen is his fault.
  • edited January 2017

The world is already in a poor condition his bondary are too weak a empror level (yang kai) can destroy them. I think that is why there is no god level in star bondary "the bottle is too fragile for more that ten great empror".

I hop that the hevenly punicher girl will remember yang kai and don't do a " who are you bastard I will kill you" because she can realy destroy the world. 

• edited January 2017
    talion333 said:

The world is already in a poor condition his bondary are too weak a empror level (yang kai) can destroy them. I think that is why there is no god level in star bondary "the bottle is too fragile for more that ten great empror".

I hop that the hevenly punicher girl will remember yang kai and don't do a " who are you bastard I will kill you" because she can realy destroy the world. 

I am pretty sure before it was mention that heaven punisher wasn't the strongest GE but she was the strongest when it come to dealing with Holy Spirit.

On the world thing, I am confuse about what you are trying to said cause yang kai sure as heck can't destroy star boundary world. I was talking about the mysterious world that the divine tree is in and I suspect that yang kai will mess up that world and open another passage between demon world and star boundary.