Martial Peak

245

Comments

  • edited October 2016
    When did he have sex with all 4 of them? They all go off  touring together for a year before he leaves to the higher universe, and if you think that implies sex, then yeah; but I mean explicit.. And this was the only few sentences where they are all mentioned to be at the same place.

    I only remember the few times with Suyan. The one time with pill girl after he comes back to the original world and then takes her to the new planet, where he leaves her.. The cross dressed girl is when?

    The spider girl, I admit is fuzzy, because maybe they did do it multiple time, but I thought her spider body made that poisonous to her or something? Or was it the other way around, and she/her maid needed cum or something?

    I don't remember dragon girl or ice girl; dragon girl the one in that spirit cave, and sect lives underground? Man a few novels are blurring together now for me.
  • edited October 2016
    Hayd189 said:
    When did he have sex with all 4 of them? They all go off  touring together for a year before he leaves to the higher universe, and if you think that implies sex, then yeah; but I mean explicit.. And this was the only few sentences where they are all mentioned to be at the same place.

    I only remember the few times with Suyan. The one time with pill girl after he comes back to the original world and then takes her to the new planet, where he leaves her.. The cross dressed girl is when?

    The spider girl, I admit is fuzzy, because maybe they did do it multiple time, but I thought her spider body made that poisonous to her or something? Or was it the other way around, and she/her maid needed cum or something?

    I don't remember dragon girl or ice girl; dragon girl the one in that spirit cave, and sect lives underground? Man a few novels are blurring together now for me.
    I read to the lastest chapter which is in the 3000's so you won't know about the dragon girl or the second ice girl. The time that he have sex With all four of them is when he return to the lower plane. The spider girl and her poison thing was cure way before she went to that beast planet. The first sex scene for the cross dress and spider girl were off screen which highly take place during that one year travel cause when he come back later he pretty much bang the spider girl for like three day straight and as for the cross dress girl, she was mention to already use to having sex with him, so both of them have their first time with him offscreen since both were mention as virgin before they end up with him.
  • twdtwd
    edited October 2016
    He doesn't have sex with anybody for quite a while until he adds the dragon girl.  He basically stopped chasing after women once he got to the star boundary until then.  He didn't even really plan her or anything, but their bloodlines attracted each other even to the point where they start making out just after meeting and fighting.  Later on the dragon girl got trapped in some extra ice dimension nonsense and he rescues her.  She needs his blood to help recover and afterwards she gets super horny and pushes him down while she's barely conscious and he doesn't fight very hard.

    The Ice girl was a girl that was missing from the ice sect because she went insane in the wild monster territory.  As he's trying to save her she embarrasses herself a bunch in front of him including getting tricked by him into thinking he was the ice girl's sect leader(a woman) and making him have to control her while she's bathing.  Later on when she's sane and back in the sect it's obvious she's into him in a confused about how to feel about the situation way.  Once he brings his wives to the star boundary she started making moves on him.  I'd call it aggressively surrendering to him.  That's been going on in the last 15ish chapters.  Her addition is imminent.

    Luffyxnami made a good point earlier about his dragon source probably being the reason for him being more open about adding women to the harem and being more lustful in general.  They don't specifically say that's the reason, but the timing fits.  Every woman he's has a favorable impression of that would make a move on him is in play at this point. 

    I think Rouxi gets added pretty soon after she's done training.  She's a girl he let be his maid for cultivation reasons/pity that ended up having a super powerful bloodline that heavily suppresses monsters.  She's been into him since she met him.  Qiu Yimeng and the 2 Hu sisters from his hometown plane are doing the cultivation is too low thing luffyxnami mentioned, but would be added as soon as they delivered themselves really.  Qin Yu, Mo Xiaoqi and Lan Xun as young elite chicks from the star boundary come to mind as chicks with favorable impressions towards to him he wouldn't say no to and haven't been friendzoned.  Also, age is not a factor in any of this.  He's like 110ish at this point and the dragon girl and ice girl are over a thousand if I'm remembering correctly.
  • twd said:
    He doesn't have sex with anybody for quite a while until he adds the dragon girl.  He basically stopped chasing after women once he got to the star boundary until then.  He didn't even really plan her or anything, but their bloodlines attracted each other even to the point where they start making out just after meeting and fighting.  Later on the dragon girl got trapped in some extra ice dimension nonsense and he rescues her.  She needs his blood to help recover and afterwards she gets super horny and pushes him down while she's barely conscious and he doesn't fight very hard.

    The Ice girl was a girl that was missing from the ice sect because she went insane in the wild monster territory.  As he's trying to save her she embarrasses herself a bunch in front of him including getting tricked by him into thinking he was the ice girl's sect leader(a woman) and making him have to control her while she's bathing.  Later on when she's sane and back in the sect it's obvious she's into him in a confused about how to feel about the situation way.  Once he brings his wives to the star boundary she started making moves on him.  I'd call it aggressively surrendering to him.  That's been going on in the last 15ish chapters.  Her addition is imminent.

    Luffyxnami made a good point earlier about his dragon source probably being the reason for him being more open about adding women to the harem and being more lustful in general.  They don't specifically say that's the reason, but the timing fits.  Every woman he's has a favorable impression of that would make a move on him is in play at this point. 

    I think Rouxi gets added pretty soon after she's done training.  She's a girl he let be his maid for cultivation reasons/pity that ended up having a super powerful bloodline that heavily suppresses monsters.  She's been into him since she met him.  Qiu Yimeng and the 2 Hu sisters from his hometown plane are doing the cultivation is too low thing luffyxnami mentioned, but would be added as soon as they delivered themselves really.  Qin Yu, Mo Xiaoqi and Lan Xun as young elite chicks from the star boundary come to mind as chicks with favorable impressions towards to him he wouldn't say no to and haven't been friendzoned.  Also, age is not a factor in any of this.  He's like 110ish at this point and the dragon girl and ice girl are over a thousand if I'm remembering correctly.
    Nice, I agree with all of this maybe minus lan xue. Anyway, I am interested in whether rouxi bloodline can suppress yang Kai dragon source or not.
  • twdtwd
    edited October 2016
    Ya, I really only add her because the chinese authors tend to add the good bloodline/extremely high talent women to the harem. I didn't think Rouxi would be in until her bloodline was shown to be amazing, but now I think she's a lock. Liu Xianyun fits into that. I don't think she's "elite" enough to be written into the story, but she's still a possibility. The colored glass mountain sect girl or w/e also fits there as well.

    That's a good question. She should from what we've seen so far. Dragons are just holy spirits for the most part right? He does have like the absolute best holy spirit though I suppose.
  • edited October 2016
    twd said:
    Ya, I really only add her because the chinese authors tend to add the good bloodline/extremely high talent women to the harem. I didn't think Rouxi would be in until her bloodline was shown to be amazing, but now I think she's a lock. Liu Xianyun fits into that. I don't think she's "elite" enough to be written into the story, but she's still a possibility. The colored glass mountain sect girl or w/e also fits there as well.

    That's a good question. She should from what we've seen so far. Dragons are just holy spirits for the most part right? He does have like the absolute best holy spirit though I suppose.
    I think it said he have the ancestral dragon as in the first dragon so if she is able to suppress him then I seriouly wonder where is rouxi bloodline is from, can it be an higher plane? If she can suppress if, we might get to see she rape him so it might be interesting but if this is true, he can never beat her especially if he fully fuse with the dragon source, maybe the demon aura can counter that hopefully.


    About the wives, I agree that all of them are special so far so I guess when ever some girl with a special talent or special bodies are interested in him, we should assume they will be part of his harem. Yang Kai should really just let his out his lust, he is clearly aware that all those girl have a thing for him yet he never really step forward instead he alway wait for them to go after him and I want that to change, I feel sorry for the qiu yimeng and the twin sister.
  • how hard it is to read on lnmtl? looks like translations stopped
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • twdtwd
    edited October 2016
    twd said:
    Ya, I really only add her because the chinese authors tend to add the good bloodline/extremely high talent women to the harem. I didn't think Rouxi would be in until her bloodline was shown to be amazing, but now I think she's a lock. Liu Xianyun fits into that. I don't think she's "elite" enough to be written into the story, but she's still a possibility. The colored glass mountain sect girl or w/e also fits there as well.

    That's a good question. She should from what we've seen so far. Dragons are just holy spirits for the most part right? He does have like the absolute best holy spirit though I suppose.
    I think it said he have the ancestral dragon as in the first dragon so if she is able to suppress him then I seriouly wonder where is rouxi bloodline is from, can it be an higher plane? If she can suppress if, we might get to see she rape him so it might be interesting but if this is true, he can never beat her especially if he fully fuse with the dragon source, maybe the demon aura can counter that hopefully.


    About the wives, I agree that all of them are special so far so I guess when ever some girl with a special talent or special bodies are interested in him, we should assume they will be part of his harem. Yang Kai should really just let his out his lust, he is clearly aware that all those girl have a thing for him yet he never really step forward instead he alway wait for them to go after him and I want that to change, I feel sorry for the qiu yimeng and the twin sister.
    Rouxi will probably end up crazy enough to do it when she fuses with the bloodline or awakens it or w/e you wanna call it.  People that know about her bloodline were freaked as shit over it.  Crazy and overbearing seem to be the main 2 characteristics to it.  That's basically the direct opposite of Rouxi so I wonder how she turns out.

    I don't mind when an author writes out potential harem girls, like the colored mountain sect or w/e girl that has disappeared, but I do get annoyed when they drag along these hopefuls.  Had he never spoke to Qiu Yiming again after he left his homeplane then that's one thing, but they have a moment every time they get together and she only missed getting in the harem cus he was with Xia Ning Chang when she was about to make her move.

    @aashish-  It was mildly difficult for me when I first started reading MTL, but I've read a bunch now so I don't have any issues anymore.  At this point anytime a translation is halted/dropped or goes on constant long hiatus I bail on the translation and go to MTL and that happens a bit.  Basically I'd say give it a shot and if you hate it maybe it's not for you, but know that you'll probably get used to it.
  • is the princess part of the harem....she was the daughter of the big giant...
  • twdtwd
    edited October 2016
    rvtots33 said:
    is the princess part of the harem....she was the daughter of the big giant...
    Are you sure you have the right novel?  I don't remember a princess of a big giant.  My memory's not very good though so maybe she's just slipping my mind.  Lan Xun and Mo Xiaoqi are princesses, but I don't remember their dad's being giants.

    If you're on the right novel she's not in the harem.  He's got Su Yan(Ice Girl #1), Xia Ning Chang(Pill Girl), Xue Yue(Crossdresser), Shan Qingluo(Spider Girl), and Zhu Qing(Dragon Girl), with Ji Yao(Ice Girl #2) close.
  • twd said:
    rvtots33 said:
    is the princess part of the harem....she was the daughter of the big giant...
    Are you sure you have the right novel?  I don't remember a princess of a big giant.  My memory's not very good though so maybe she's just slipping my mind.  Lan Xun and Mo Xiaoqi are princesses, but I don't remember their dad's being giants.

    If you're on the right novel she's not in the harem.  He's got Su Yan(Ice Girl #1), Xia Ning Chang(Pill Girl), Xue Yue(Crossdresser), Shan Qingluo(Spider Girl), and Zhu Qing(Dragon Girl), with Ji Yao(Ice Girl #2) close.
    do you remember the part where he raid a dungeon higher realm and there is 5 treasure
    then a beast told him to take the most useless one and i think the beast gives rou xi a treasure..
    that dungeon he met the princess.
  • edited October 2016
    rvtots33 said:
    twd said:
    rvtots33 said:
    is the princess part of the harem....she was the daughter of the big giant...
    Are you sure you have the right novel?  I don't remember a princess of a big giant.  My memory's not very good though so maybe she's just slipping my mind.  Lan Xun and Mo Xiaoqi are princesses, but I don't remember their dad's being giants.

    If you're on the right novel she's not in the harem.  He's got Su Yan(Ice Girl #1), Xia Ning Chang(Pill Girl), Xue Yue(Crossdresser), Shan Qingluo(Spider Girl), and Zhu Qing(Dragon Girl), with Ji Yao(Ice Girl #2) close.
    do you remember the part where he raid a dungeon higher realm and there is 5 treasure
    then a beast told him to take the most useless one and i think the beast gives rou xi a treasure..
    that dungeon he met the princess.
    I think you are talking about Lan Xun and like Twd said, she is not part of the harem, she seem interested in him but not in a romantic way, more like he is interesting/talented guy. It might chance later but right now there is nothing between them.
  • edited October 2016
    rvtots33 said:
    twd said:
    rvtots33 said:
    is the princess part of the harem....she was the daughter of the big giant...
    Are you sure you have the right novel?  I don't remember a princess of a big giant.  My memory's not very good though so maybe she's just slipping my mind.  Lan Xun and Mo Xiaoqi are princesses, but I don't remember their dad's being giants.

    If you're on the right novel she's not in the harem.  He's got Su Yan(Ice Girl #1), Xia Ning Chang(Pill Girl), Xue Yue(Crossdresser), Shan Qingluo(Spider Girl), and Zhu Qing(Dragon Girl), with Ji Yao(Ice Girl #2) close.
    do you remember the part where he raid a dungeon higher realm and there is 5 treasure
    then a beast told him to take the most useless one and i think the beast gives rou xi a treasure..
    that dungeon he met the princess.
    I think you are talking about Lan Xun and like Twd said, she is not part of the harem, she seem interested in him but not in a romantic way, more like he is interesting/talented guy. It might chance later but right now there is nothing between them.
    if i remember correctly Lan xun and our mc was both trapped in some kind of dimension or is it only mc..and mc loses his memories in this dimension...do you remember what chapter this is?
  • twdtwd
    edited October 2016
    That arc starts around 2790.  They both go into the 5 color pagoda to train, but the last level sends them to their own dimension.

    I wasn't a big fan of this arc.  I thought it was too many chapters spent on something that didn't really end up mattering too much.  Or at least what mattered didn't need 200 chapters to get to it.
  • twd said:
    That arc starts around 2790.  They both go into the 5 color pagoda to train, but the last level sends them to their own dimension.

    I wasn't a big fan of this arc.  I thought it was too many chapters spent on something that didn't really end up mattering too much.  Or at least what mattered didn't need 200 chapters to get to it.
    do you know the rank after emperor senior stage?
  • Great emperor is next.  It's a weird stage as there can only be 10 true great emperors in the entire universe that we know of.  Anybody else that surpasses the emperor senior stage is a false great emperor that has to wait for a great emperor to die to become a true great emperor.  Basically Yang Kai is gonna have to kill someone when he gets there.
  • twd said:
    Great emperor is next.  It's a weird stage as there can only be 10 true great emperors in the entire universe that we know of.  Anybody else that surpasses the emperor senior stage is a false great emperor that has to wait for a great emperor to die to become a true great emperor.  Basically Yang Kai is gonna have to kill someone when he gets there.
    where is  zhu qing now and what happen to her dragon clan are they still enemies or they are allies now of the mc??
  • rvtots33 said:
    twd said:
    Great emperor is next.  It's a weird stage as there can only be 10 true great emperors in the entire universe that we know of.  Anybody else that surpasses the emperor senior stage is a false great emperor that has to wait for a great emperor to die to become a true great emperor.  Basically Yang Kai is gonna have to kill someone when he gets there.
    where is  zhu qing now and what happen to her dragon clan are they still enemies or they are allies now of the mc??
    She is still on dragon island. Yang Kai hasn't come back there yet so we don't know how the dragon clan view him as a whole, the second dragon elder still probably hate his gut though.
  • Umm... Chapter 800 here.

    So MC just ruined another sect's heritage. That makes two sects and at least three families so far. I'm really starting to feel like the MC is a really selfish/irresponsible/hypocritical person. Does this get better later? Should I fast-forward this part? Cause MC's massive pride and antics are really starting to get on my nerves.

    I mean, the way he tested An Ling Er by leaving, then hiding and spying on her converastion... Jeeeeeeze, really?

    She better be a part of the harem. The author is spending way too much time on her if she turned out to be a red herring.

    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • twdtwd
    edited October 2016
    Umm... Chapter 800 here.

    So MC just ruined another sect's heritage. That makes two sects and at least three families so far. I'm really starting to feel like the MC is a really selfish/irresponsible/hypocritical person. Does this get better later? Should I fast-forward this part? Cause MC's massive pride and antics are really starting to get on my nerves.

    I mean, the way he tested An Ling Er by leaving, then hiding and spying on her converastion... Jeeeeeeze, really?

    She better be a part of the harem. The author is spending way too much time on her if she turned out to be a red herring.

    I don't remember this being an issue where he's the one at fault, but even if that does happen later it tends to be the other party's fault.  From what I remember Yang Kai is the cliche chinese mc respect me and I'll respect me, provoke me and we're life and death enemies.  As far as the Nine Heavens thing goes I remember that being their fault.  The previous saint or w/e they call him didn't kill his wife and that got the other saintesses killed.  That was the biggest issue.  If Yang Kai just wasn't with An Ling when she got trapped in that space she would've just died.  None of that matters in the end though as far the Nine Heavens people are concerned as they all get a happy ending.  I don't think they are even that passionate about their heritage, it's just their way of staying powerful enough to protect their interests which definitely is not an issue in the future.

    The novel changes from a big picture standpoint which I enjoyed during the next couple hundred chapters.  You're at a good part.  He and An Ling end up friends.  The author does that from time to time with women.  I wouldn't assume chicks are part of the harem just because he spends time with them.  He's dealt with a bunch of women and his harem isn't that big.  We talked a bunch about his harem a few posts ago.  I can answer questions again if you're worried about long term spoilers.

  • edited October 2016
    In my opinion, yang Kai is a pretty irresponsible mc cause majority of problem that cause major damages are usually cause by him like the one time where he destroy the hidden world that causes his home planet to be visible to other planets or the time when he stole the object from the zombie place which later help them grew stronger. Not to mention he seem to have memory problem a lot too, he have the perfect chance to wipe out the zombie with his space ship but it seem like he totally forget about them which gave them the chance to almost took over the whole planet.  Then there is the time where he have stick his face in a battle between two great emperor and even save the evil one with a part of the object that the evil dude wanted to the point that he destroyed multiple universe looking for it.


    Also they are some plot holes in this novel too, the biggest one that I remember is how he got his hand on the time great emperor tech. pill. I have no idea how the author can make that huge mistake, does anyone know if he fix that part and can tell how he get the pill in the revise version.
  • twdtwd
    edited October 2016
    Are you talking about the seasonal deals that he needed 4 of to get the time power?  I don't remember that being a plot hole.

    And ya you're right I guess he does cause problems.  Plot armor ends up fixing those so I forget em.  I don't blame him when people provoke him and he responds, but he fucks up shit even when people don't provoke him.
  • edited October 2016
    twd said:
    Are you talking about the seasonal deals that he needed 4 of to get the time power?  I don't remember that being a plot hole.

    And ya you're right I guess he does cause problems.  Plot armor ends up fixing those so I forget em.  I don't blame him when people provoke him and he responds, but he fucks up shit even when people don't provoke him.
    Did you forget how he got the time great emperor tech pill? He traded with Wu Chang which is impossible since the dude got lock out of the castle so where did he get the pill from? The one that got the pill was the Luo something guy.

    yeah I know that all the problem he cause get solve later but it did causes massive damage to other people though, that why I call him irresponsible.
  • twd said:
    Are you talking about the seasonal deals that he needed 4 of to get the time power?  I don't remember that being a plot hole.

    And ya you're right I guess he does cause problems.  Plot armor ends up fixing those so I forget em.  I don't blame him when people provoke him and he responds, but he fucks up shit even when people don't provoke him.
    Did you forget how he got the time great emperor tech pill? He traded with Wu Chang which is impossible since the dude got lock out of the castle so where did he get the pill from? The one that got the pill was the Luo something guy.

    yeah I know that all the problem he cause get solve later but it did causes massive damage to other people though, that why I call him irresponsible.
    I'm pretty sure they were just out in the wild for the most part.  There was only one in the time palace.  The winter one was original in a random lake if I'm remembering correctly, but it was already taken by the ice chicks if I'm remembering correctly.

    I agree with ya.  Fits with what alenotbeer was saying.  He only cares about himself and his group.
  • edited October 2016
    twd said:
    twd said:
    Are you talking about the seasonal deals that he needed 4 of to get the time power?  I don't remember that being a plot hole.

    And ya you're right I guess he does cause problems.  Plot armor ends up fixing those so I forget em.  I don't blame him when people provoke him and he responds, but he fucks up shit even when people don't provoke him.
    Did you forget how he got the time great emperor tech pill? He traded with Wu Chang which is impossible since the dude got lock out of the castle so where did he get the pill from? The one that got the pill was the Luo something guy.

    yeah I know that all the problem he cause get solve later but it did causes massive damage to other people though, that why I call him irresponsible.
    I'm pretty sure they were just out in the wild for the most part.  There was only one in the time palace.  The winter one was original in a random lake if I'm remembering correctly, but it was already taken by the ice chicks if I'm remembering correctly.

    I agree with ya.  Fits with what alenotbeer was saying.  He only cares about himself and his group.
    No, I wasn't talking about those four season orb things, I am talking about the pill that contain a move from the time great emperor which was in the castle along with the summer orb plus other thing. He use that pill against the human puppet remember? That is clearly a plot hole.
  • Thanks for the spoiler, you guys. I think I'm just gonna put this on hold for a bit and come back to it later.

    Sidenote:

    Did anyone else laugh out loud when MC claims that he's different from other people and only became powerful with his own hands, that he didn't need any luck, family connections, and such and such to become powerful? This guy here... I wonder what'll happened to him if his father didn't tell him to run to his sect for protection when he was twelve or how far he'll go if he didn't find the Black Book at fifteen. Hope at least this behavior drops off later on.

    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • twd said:
    twd said:
    Are you talking about the seasonal deals that he needed 4 of to get the time power?  I don't remember that being a plot hole.

    And ya you're right I guess he does cause problems.  Plot armor ends up fixing those so I forget em.  I don't blame him when people provoke him and he responds, but he fucks up shit even when people don't provoke him.
    Did you forget how he got the time great emperor tech pill? He traded with Wu Chang which is impossible since the dude got lock out of the castle so where did he get the pill from? The one that got the pill was the Luo something guy.

    yeah I know that all the problem he cause get solve later but it did causes massive damage to other people though, that why I call him irresponsible.
    I'm pretty sure they were just out in the wild for the most part.  There was only one in the time palace.  The winter one was original in a random lake if I'm remembering correctly, but it was already taken by the ice chicks if I'm remembering correctly.

    I agree with ya.  Fits with what alenotbeer was saying.  He only cares about himself and his group.
    No, I wasn't talking about those four season orb things, I am talking about the pill that contain a move from the time great emperor which was in the castle along with the summer orb plus other thing. He use that pill against the human puppet remember? That is clearly a plot hole.
    Oh, I think he butchered the guy or at least robbed the guy that got it after he got out.  I can't remember if they said that or I just assumed that.  It isn't all that reasonable either way though.  I'd probably use it my life saving pill before I die.  I don't think we ever see the guy that got it again.  Imma reread that part and see if I can figure it out cus it's bothering me now lol.

    @alenotbeer- That did crack me up.  I was thinking the author was trolling us.
  • edited October 2016
    twd said:
    twd said:
    twd said:
    Are you talking about the seasonal deals that he needed 4 of to get the time power?  I don't remember that being a plot hole.

    And ya you're right I guess he does cause problems.  Plot armor ends up fixing those so I forget em.  I don't blame him when people provoke him and he responds, but he fucks up shit even when people don't provoke him.
    Did you forget how he got the time great emperor tech pill? He traded with Wu Chang which is impossible since the dude got lock out of the castle so where did he get the pill from? The one that got the pill was the Luo something guy.

    yeah I know that all the problem he cause get solve later but it did causes massive damage to other people though, that why I call him irresponsible.
    I'm pretty sure they were just out in the wild for the most part.  There was only one in the time palace.  The winter one was original in a random lake if I'm remembering correctly, but it was already taken by the ice chicks if I'm remembering correctly.

    I agree with ya.  Fits with what alenotbeer was saying.  He only cares about himself and his group.
    No, I wasn't talking about those four season orb things, I am talking about the pill that contain a move from the time great emperor which was in the castle along with the summer orb plus other thing. He use that pill against the human puppet remember? That is clearly a plot hole.
    Oh, I think he butchered the guy or at least robbed the guy that got it after he got out.  I can't remember if they said that or I just assumed that.  It isn't all that reasonable either way though.  I'd probably use it my life saving pill before I die.  I don't think we ever see the guy that got it again.  Imma reread that part and see if I can figure it out cus it's bothering me now lol.

    @alenotbeer- That did crack me up.  I was thinking the author was trolling us.
    The dude didn't die, he show up a few time even after that and was even mention in the lastest chapter too and at that point he was one of the strongest one there, Wu Chang fought with him a little and no one beat each other.
  • sorry if this was mentioned somewhere, but what happened to the translator? Is it just schoolwork? I can't find an explanation
  • JohnDoe said:
    sorry if this was mentioned somewhere, but what happened to the translator? Is it just schoolwork? I can't find an explanation
    Should be schoolwork/exams, but that was loong time ago. Might be she just got bored of it or didn't feel like doing it anymore. idk
Sign In or Register to comment.