Martial Peak

edited December 2015 in Other Novel Spoilers
anyone have spoiler about this?

Comments

• I too need spoiler for this i rate it but the translation is only around 2 chapters per week..
  • So is there spoilers on romace with hu sisters or the xua girl?
  • Idk i dont think any people read this i asked the translator she/he said does not read ahead for the thrills
  • He have four wives, Xia Ning Chang, Su Yan, The Spider Girl, The Man-Woman girl. Actually it's not just these four women, since he have a lot women in his life that have an intimate relation, like this one woman where he have a sexual relation, but in the end the MC didn't pursue it any longer, even though the woman he had a sexual relation loves him. The Twins' relationship to him are still in pending. The MC was quite a hypocritical villain when it comes to woman, he keeps saying that he doesn't need any woman since he already have Xian Ning and Su Yan, but in the end he still ended up marrying two woman.
  • He have four wives, Xia Ning Chang, Su Yan, The Spider Girl, The Man-Woman girl. Actually it's not just these four women, since he have a lot women in his life that have an intimate relation, like this one woman where he have a sexual relation, but in the end the MC didn't pursue it any longer, even though the woman he had a sexual relation loves him. The Twins' relationship to him are still in pending. The MC was quite a hypocritical villain when it comes to woman, he keeps saying that he doesn't need any woman since he already have Xian Ning and Su Yan, but in the end he still ended up marrying two woman.
    What do you mean by "in pending"? Is the raws still ongoing?
    What do you mean by "in pending"? Is the raws still ongoing?
    Yes, it is still ongoing.
  • Oh, that means there's still a chance for the twins to join the harem. I was kind of sad when someone hinted that they were left out. :/
  • where can i find raw for this stories...
  • where can i find raw for this stories...
    http://www.piaotian.net/html/3/3224
  • Narcox said:
    where can i find raw for this stories...
    Thanks....

Want to know about the 2 wife, did he married them properly...
    Or he just bang them and consider them as his wife...
    Did it happen in early chapter or later...
    Translation now only at chapter 97 but the raw is nearly 3000 chapter...
  • Narcox said:
    where can i find raw for this stories...
    Thanks....

Want to know about the 2 wife, did he married them properly...
    Or he just bang them and consider them as his wife...
    Did it happen in early chapter or later...
    Translation now only at chapter 97 but the raw is nearly 3000 chapter...
    Nope I never read that he hold a wedding thought...
  • Why they consider as his wife if he not married them?
    Did they have important rule until the recent chapter...
    Or just forgotten chick without important rule, just to give their virginity to mc...

• Why they consider as his wife if he not married them?
    Or just forgotten chick without important rule, just to give their virginity to mc...

It not they're being forgotten, it's just that MC now in another higher mainland and now he find a way to go back..
  • Yup, he's trying to bridge a gateway to the lower bound realm but he's been encountering lots of shit lately.
  • Fafanir said:
    Why they consider as his wife if he not married them?

It not they're being forgotten, it's just that MC now in another higher mainland and now he find a way to go back..
    Thanks...

Mean they stay in that school and not follow MC...
    After read with systran, his first kiss goes to Xia Ning and his virgin dick goes to Su Yan...

Can someone give the summary about this stories...
    Who is MC and what his goal and who is his enemy...
  • I'm going to drop this series is their no progress in his cultivation. God know there already nearly 200 chapters but only hear that he will breakthrough but nothing happen.....I'm getting bored for MC going around and around.....
  • Fafanir said:
    I'm going to drop this series is their no progress in his cultivation. God know there already nearly 200 chapters but only hear that he will breakthrough but nothing happen.....I'm getting bored for MC going around and around.....
    What cultivation is he at where you are?
  • I now also around 200 chapter....
    Look like he don't care anymore about his black pillow...

Now like he just running everywhere for nothing...
    Going from island to another island...
    and now going to brothel just to kill...
  • Even if his cultivation doesn't increase by a lot (or at all), can he still fight on par with his enemies at least? Like currently he's somewhat OP, but does it stay that way?
  • also don't know what he doing...
    after having sex with su yan in front of xia ning...
    the he just being with another women as a bodyguard...
  • Taryn said:
    Even if his cultivation doesn't increase by a lot (or at all), can he still fight on par with his enemies at least? Like currently he's somewhat OP, but does it stay that way?
    I mean the last raw chapter, you can say he can jump rank to fight but if it's started to repeat over and over again nearly 200+chapters it will get bored and now I didn't care anymore when it update too lazy to check it........(just check it today but sigh still the same)
    Who is that Man-Woman girl, This MC is bisexual, like man and woman?
    Probably meant tom boy.
  • edited May 2016
    Still in early chapter, now after MC run away from the mother spider and with snake girl i think...
    The spider girl is that mother spider daughter or not...
    He now interract with too many girl from various faction until now, when will that tomboy come...
    Also when did mc will make 2nd wife to bed, until now only the 1st one accompany him with his sexual activity

• twdtwd
    edited October 2016
    bonifide said:
    He have four wives, Xia Ning Chang, Su Yan, The Spider Girl, The Man-Woman girl. Actually it's not just these four women, since he have a lot women in his life that have an intimate relation, like this one woman where he have a sexual relation, but in the end the MC didn't pursue it any longer, even though the woman he had a sexual relation loves him. The Twins' relationship to him are still in pending. The MC was quite a hypocritical villain when it comes to woman, he keeps saying that he doesn't need any woman since he already have Xian Ning and Su Yan, but in the end he still ended up marrying two woman.
    Probably meant tom boy.
    Xue Yue dresses up as a man.  She wears a treasure that makes her look like a dude because she has a special physique that would be a calamity if it got out.  They go through a bunch of love hate stuff, lots of hate, and eventually get together.  He adds a dragon girl later and will probably add a 2nd ice chick soon.

@fanged panda- He doesn't go for Xia Ning for a long time, don't hold your breath.
  • He sleeps with xia ning chang in chapter 981. I have read up to the current raws which is chapter 3216 so if you have any questions ask and I will answer as best as I can.
  • edited October 2016
    Does the MC have any kids? Do the Hu sisters ever officially enter the harem? With which girl does he have the best relationship?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    Does the MC have any kids? Do the Hu sisters ever officially enter the harem? With which girl does he have the best relationship?
    1.) not yet, the higher realm you are, the harder it is for you to have kids.
    2.)not yet but there is still a chance in my opinion especially now that he is fusing more with the dragon source(dragon are pretty damn lustful). Right now it seem he is a little more open with adding girl to his harem like in the latest, 2nd ice girl come on to him and he didn't really reject so if the hu sister seduce him, he will probably accept them now.
    3.)this one is hard, but Su yan is basically the big sister in the wives.
  • edited October 2016
    I stopped reading this at around chap 2000; I think it's pretty good if you don't need romance that much; the girls really barely matter, but they do come into play in a few story lines.

It has a powerful character that has trouble with fights here and there, but he masters in space power.. so you know how that goes.. also has soul sucking abilities until his space power becomes overbearing.

It is doubtful that any girls you've met so far will ever join the harem, other than Suyan, the Medicine stove girl, the spider girl, and the cross dressing girl, and night empress.

And they were all basically forced on him by circumstances, he does not care much about relationships; it's all about power with him. Not that he doesn't care about the harem, he just did not flirt, pursue them; they basically chased him until his heart was moved, he sexed them and goes off to train.  His leveling is kinda slow, but the space/soul stuff makes it so he barely ever has a match.

So far, in what I believe to be the highest universe, there is only 1 potential harem member, and he still had not met her yet after hanging out with her doppelganger(night empress) in the last universe.

He probably loves Suyan the most, and then the pill girl. Su Yan was just his first, and he repeatedly sexes her, which serves a training purpose, and it might be mind control on them both, so.. yeah he only cares about power. Pill girl only gets one scene of sex, and the cross dress girl did not get any. He left them behind to train.
  • Hayd189 said:
    I stopped reading this at around chap 2000; I think it's pretty good if you don't need romance that much; the girls really barely matter, but they do come into play in a few story lines.

It has a powerful character that has trouble with fights here and there, but he masters in space power.. so you know how that goes.. also has soul sucking abilities until his space power becomes overbearing.

It is doubtful that any girls you've met so far will ever join the harem, other than Suyan, the Medicine stove girl, the spider girl, and the cross dressing girl, and night empress.

And they were all basically forced on him by circumstances, he does not care much about relationships; it's all about power with him. Not that he doesn't care about the harem, he just did not flirt, pursue them; they basically chased him until his heart was moved, he sexed them and goes off to train.  His leveling is kinda slow, but the space/soul stuff makes it so he barely ever has a match.

So far, in what I believe to be the highest universe, there is only 1 potential harem member, and he still had not met her yet after hanging out with her doppelganger(night empress) in the last universe.

He probably loves Suyan the most, and then the pill girl. Su Yan was just his first, and he repeatedly sexes her, which serves a training purpose, and it might be mind control on them both, so.. yeah he only cares about power. Pill girl only gets one scene of sex, and the cross dress girl did not get any. He left them behind to train.
    He actually have sex with all of them and more than one time too. At one point he have sex with all 4 of them at the same time. It also imply that before he left for the higher plane he spend one year traveling with them and having sex. Oh when he got to the higher plane, he "marry" a dragon girl and he nearly have sex with another ice chick too but she run away at the end. Dude seem a lot more open about harem now, so if a girl with good relationship with him jump him at this point, he won't resist so other girls still have to chance but they are holding back cause of the whole, oh my cultivation is too low and crap. As for the girl you are talking about, her chance of being a harem member is really low at this point. She recently met him again and they are more like friend than lover, she become his boss.