Are there any realms beyond Saint?

2»

Comments

• I think Jasmine should be early Sovereign-comparison in Divine Daos.
  • edited June 2017
    lorwa said:
    I think Jasmine should be early Sovereign-comparison in Divine Daos.
    I think a bit more than, we have to remember, her power is not through cultivation, it is literally inheriting the profound power of a God. I am assuming that the 12 star gods are the most powerful people in the star god realm, out of which Jasmine is one of the most powerful, given how scared the poison god was of her. Assuming that all the god realms are roughly the same power( no info to indicate otherwise), there should be barely 10-15 people in the ROTG who are stronger/on the same level of Jasmine. She should be right at the top of the top profound power realm in the entire story.
  • aashish said:
    speaking of realms... are there any abilities that are specific to tyrant or higher... like in emperor realm, you have domain... is there things like this in higher realm.. wondering how yun che is able fight them if there is something like that
    There should be, I am guessing at the higher levels they will be able to start manipulating natural Law's- Time, Space etc. 

The most irritating part of this novel has to be how little information Mar's gives to his readers. 
  • In divine realm, you can preserve your soul for some time after your body is gone.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • Suryansh said:
    aashish said:
    speaking of realms... are there any abilities that are specific to tyrant or higher... like in emperor realm, you have domain... is there things like this in higher realm.. wondering how yun che is able fight them if there is something like that
    There should be, I am guessing at the higher levels they will be able to start manipulating natural Law's- Time, Space etc. 

The most irritating part of this novel has to be how little information Mar's gives to his readers. 
    Mars might have general outline of his story planned ahead but I doubt he plans any details ahead. Heck,all he might know about future cultivation is as much we readers know right now.
  • Yes and that's all you need to know
  • There is no saint realm true god seems to come next followed by spiritual god 
  • I hope eventually more then one person can become immortal and live for eternity mc needs that so he make his harem immortal with him to?
  • Even the first true gods died so I don’t think it will be something about immortality in this novel. 
  • Spike Spiegel said:
    Even the first true gods died so I don’t think it will be something about immortality in this novel. 
     Xianxia and xuanhuan always about immortality man.
  • Very true and true gods can still die if they are killed
  • And is there is a saint realm above the immortal realm then huge possibility of true immortality and there could even be a divine realm above the saint world.
  • There could be other realm above the divine realm but I don't think it would be something like immortal or that stuff. You can read the explanation of Jasmine or the GC to YC about the higher realms and you can conclude that it won't look like "immortality" at the end: A lady who creates the universe and 8 gods (4 creations and 4 devils) and she disappears. After that a big war --> death of the firsts gods ...... Jasmine says that the appearing of new ones is impossible because there are not sufficient "resources" left for now and there are no more true gods anymore.  (you can check old chapters for more details)
    So the top of power presented until now (which is not reachable) is a true God and that's it. There are no talks about the term "immortal" or something like that. Now, if you want to consider a True God as an immortal that is another story.