Are there any realms beyond Saint?

Are there more levels?

Comments

• we don't know but i would say yes
  • Yes. Jasmine hinted about it when YC asked her something about her homeland. From what I can remember, Jasmine answered his question with another question pertaining a realm above Saint that YC never heard before.
  • There is a place called the "Realm of the Gods" where Jasmine and Yuanba/Qingyue mother should be from

Fancy name so I imagine super experts to be there

I think this is going to be like Coiling Dragon. After surpassing the Saint rank you go to Higher planes where Gods live
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • I imagine further into the story the author may go ahead and establish another ten or so realms to build upon, maybe in relation to the "higher planes", but probably doesn't have a need to worry about those for now.
  • The soul that was with the red sword spirit girl did say to jasmine about how a mere human can ONLY achieve up to saint rank which is a reason for it to look down on humans. This shows that saint isn't worth that much for it which indicates that there are higher lvls. Jasmine tells it about how yun che isn't a "mere human" though.
  • Saint? i dont remember that cultivation level. i thought Sovereign was the last that a human can achieve. what is this saint talk ........or maybe i just need to catch up to the most current translated chapter :D
  • edited December 2015
    I thought divine was saint? Just different machine translation. Lol.

Edit: 

"Absurd!" A remnant soul angry distortion: "Young mastership is how honored, she has not grown into at present, but the potential is inexhaustible, when she grows completely, will jump over my king sufficiently, the world to revere! Trivial humanity, the achievement of most limit is also Divine Profound Realm, compared with young master, but is the base and low ants!"

-Vol. 5 Ch#488 "Does destiny add the body?" 

• edited December 2015
    Pretty sure Divine is the same as saint from my limited understanding of translation of Chinese. Saint is a person a person who has cultivation of Divine realm at least that is how I understand it.You can't really be a Divine cultivator(the meaning is wrong) it only works for Divine being.
  • Nordic said:

Pretty sure Divine is the same as saint from my limited understanding of translation of Chinese. Saint is a person a person who has cultivation of Divine realm at least that is how I understand it.You can't really be a Divine cultivator(the meaning is wrong) it only works for Divine being.

depends on the word that is used:

the word 神, 'shen' , can be translated as god, divine but does not translate into saint.

the word 圣 'sheng', can be translates as saint, divine, holy/sacred but does not translate into god.

These words are often mixed up together. But when used separately:

神 = god
    圣 = saint
  • So then its pretty safe to assume Sheng is the character used as the god realm is where Jasmine is from and they are ´god level´.
  • They probably have different ranks for god like:

Lower God

Upper God
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Author Note: In the initial story settings, Azure Cloud Continent and Illusory Demon Realm each had their own unique division of their profound strength levels. When comparing their big realms and small realms with Sky Profound Continent, only their names are different. In the earlier parts of the story, it had been casually mentioned as well… But after thinking about it later, so as to not cause confusion to everyone and myself (the key point is myself), it’s still best to use one universal set of names!! Everything is: Elementary, Nascent, True, Spirit, Earth, Sky, Emperor, Tyrant, Sovereign, Divine, Saint!

Chapter 260.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited December 2015
    It's kinda weird how he ranked god realm below saint realm. Normally, you'd expect it to be the other way around.

Edit: But wait a minute: ''小主人身份何其尊贵,她目前还未长成,但潜力无穷无尽,待她完全成长,将足以越我王,天下为尊!区区人类,最极限的成就也不过是神玄境,与小主人相比,不过是卑微的蝼蚁'' Chapter 488

Here it cleary mentioned god realm as the limit....
    I smell typo.
  • bladerash said:

It's kinda weird how he ranked god realm below saint realm. Normally, you'd expect it to be the other way around.

Edit: But wait a minute: ''小主人身份何其尊贵,她目前还未长成,但潜力无穷无尽,待她完全成长,将足以越我王,天下为尊!区区人类,最极限的成就也不过是神玄境,与小主人相比,不过是卑微的蝼蚁'' Chapter 488

I smell typo.
    Immortal and Saint are both valid translations for xian ->xianxia. So I guess it does make sense for it to be after the divine realm. What a saint is in some of their beliefs.

Divine Realm is the "limit" of a human is what he meant. It's what a normal human would be able to reach if he did his best and if he is the best among normal humans. Yun Che ain't no normal human though.
  • xXKreuzXx said:

bladerash said:

I smell typo.
    Immortal and Saint are both valid translations for xian ->xianxia. So I guess it does make sense for it to be after the divine realm. What a saint is in some of their beliefs.

Divine Realm is the "limit" of a human is what he meant. It's what a normal human would be able to reach if he did his best and if he is the best among normal humans. Yun Che ain't no normal human though.
    with his entire blood becoming dragon blood and veins of a god and 4-6 divine inheritences i doubt he counts as a human anymore 
  • What level is Yun Che currently at?

Sky 10

• edited December 2015
    is he ever gonna freaking get to emperor... but I guess he also makes breakthrough in great way of buddha, the star god's broken shadow and his sword skills so for him, every little breakthrough is truly a qualitative leap... like for him going to level 2 would be the same as someone going to level 10 from level 1 hehe
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • I think he will reach emperor before chapter 600.
  • My guess is he will got Emperor 1 by the end of the book. Then, the next book, he will reach late-stage emperor and then time-skip til he reaches tyrant. Actually, the power ups are annoying in ATG. For Yun Che's sake, can he ever level up normally? Almost all his level ups are some huge boosts. I liked the one til Earth realm, but the one to Sky 10 just felt like a repeat.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • What I was wondering was, He was trapped in that ancient ship for 18 months and upgraded 10 levels averaging 1.8 month per level just by practicing.
    I was expecting him to enter emperor 1 the 3 months he spent at the demon continent, but he didn't. Has he been slacking all this time?
  • speaking of realms... are there any abilities that are specific to tyrant or higher... like in emperor realm, you have domain... is there things like this in higher realm.. wondering how yun che is able fight them if there is something like that
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • The only thing i can think of is the storage realm for Sovereigns.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• According to latest raw, Jasmine mentioned jie Wang, which translates to world king, as her father's level. If this novel follows the same pattern as the other novels, there should be 1-2 levels before world king from saint and 1-2 levels after world king as the max.
  • bladerash said:

What I was wondering was, He was trapped in that ancient ship for 18 months and upgraded 10 levels averaging 1.8 month per level just by practicing.
    I was expecting him to enter emperor 1 the 3 months he spent at the demon continent, but he didn't. Has he been slacking all this time?
    There are a couple of reasons for that. In the ship, he continuously absorbing energy and circulating it, which IIRC was said to be why his cultivation grew quickly. In addition, during those 3 months Yun Che was busy with various things, including practicing with his sword which he did not have the slightest grasp of.
  • edited June 2017
    Someone who possesses the Heart of Snow Glazed Glass, would all normally be supreme and most sacred existences that transcends the world; even Divine Kings and Divine Sovereigns would certainly not dare to provoke. 

Author Note: In the initial story settings, Azure Cloud Continent and Illusory Demon Realm each had their own unique division of their profound strength levels. When comparing their big realms and small realms with Profound Sky Continent, only their names are different. In the earlier parts of the story, it had been casually mentioned as well… But after thinking about it later, so as to not cause confusion to everyone and myself (the key point is myself), it’s still best to use one universal set of names!! Everything is: Elementary, Nascent, True, Spirit, Earth, Sky, Emperor, Tyrant, Sovereign, Divine, Saint!

Author’s Note:
    【Memo: Elementary Profound Realm —→ Nascent Profound Realm —→ True Profound Realm —→ Spirit Profound Realm —→ Earth Profound Realm —→ Sky Profound Realm —→ Emperor Profound Realm (Throne) —→ Tyrant Profound Realm (Overlord) —→ Sovereign Profound Realm (Monarch) —→ Divine Profound Realm (Profound God) —→—→—→—→—→。】
    There must be 15 cultivation realms. Divine King and Divine Sovereign seems to be top powerhouses beyond original Jasmine's cultivation. So, 

[1] Elementary Profound Realm
    [2] Nascent Profound Realm
    [3] True Profound Realm
    [4] Spirit Profound Realm
    [5] Earth Profound Realm
    [6] Sky Profound Realm
    [7] Emperor Profound Realm (Throne)
    [8] Tyrant Profound Realm (Overlord)
    [9] Sovereign Profound Realm (Monarch)
    [10] Divine Profound Realm (Profound God)
    [11] Saint Profound Realm (Saint) 
    [12] Unnamed, most likely Jasmine's level
    [13] Divine King
    [14] Divine Sovereign
    [15] True God
  • edited June 2017
    I believe the Saint Profound Realm was the Realm in which the True Gods were at instead. I don't think "True God" is a Profound Realm. It's just the name of a race back in the Primordial Era, just like the Devils.

Divine King/World King is apparently above the Divine Sovereign.
  • It would be quite silly for me if the current crop of people in the Realm of the Gods are stronger than the True Gods of old every single one of them shown so far is using the legacy of a True God to fuel their power, we know Jasmine according to the Universe Devouring Beast was already stronger than a Divine Sovereign or King {can't remember} when she was 12 years old, if the True Gods were only at the Saint Profound Realm that would mean that Jasmine after inheriting the Heaven Slaughter Star God's power broke through 3 large realms by her self in less than 12 years and if that's the case even inheriting a True God's legacy seems completely superfluous considering the stories emphasis on how breaking through every subsequent realm increases in difficulty exponentially. 

That said it could also be that the Saint profound realm is the last or second last profound realm and that Divine King and Sovereign are merely levels in the Divine Profound Realm and then it would make sense that the True Gods were at the Saint Profound Realm either way I would find it a pretty poor turn of events if the people who stole\inherited the True Gods power were all somehow stronger than them.
  • edited June 2017
    New chapter is out.

857: Strong Resistance
  • edited June 2017
    Matty said:
    It would be quite silly for me if the current crop of people in the Realm of the Gods are stronger than the True Gods of old every single one of them shown so far is using the legacy of a True God to fuel their power, we know Jasmine according to the Universe Devouring Beast was already stronger than a Divine Sovereign or King {can't remember} when she was 12 years old, if the True Gods were only at the Saint Profound Realm that would mean that Jasmine after inheriting the Heaven Slaughter Star God's power broke through 3 large realms by her self in less than 12 years and if that's the case even inheriting a True God's legacy seems completely superfluous considering the stories emphasis on how breaking through every subsequent realm increases in difficulty exponentially. 

That said it could also be that the Saint profound realm is the last or second last profound realm and that Divine King and Sovereign are merely levels in the Divine Profound Realm and then it would make sense that the True Gods were at the Saint Profound Realm either way I would find it a pretty poor turn of events if the people who stole\inherited the True Gods power were all somehow stronger than them.

You misunderstood me. I meant that the Saint Profound Realm is above the World King and Divine Sovereign Profound Realm, and it was the realm which the True Gods were at.
  • edited June 2017
    Icefield said:
    Someone who possesses the Heart of Snow Glazed Glass, would all normally be supreme and most sacred existences that transcends the world; even Divine Kings and Divine Sovereigns would certainly not dare to provoke. 

Author Note: In the initial story settings, Azure Cloud Continent and Illusory Demon Realm each had their own unique division of their profound strength levels. When comparing their big realms and small realms with Profound Sky Continent, only their names are different. In the earlier parts of the story, it had been casually mentioned as well… But after thinking about it later, so as to not cause confusion to everyone and myself (the key point is myself), it’s still best to use one universal set of names!! Everything is: Elementary, Nascent, True, Spirit, Earth, Sky, Emperor, Tyrant, Sovereign, Divine, Saint!

Author’s Note:
    【Memo: Elementary Profound Realm —→ Nascent Profound Realm —→ True Profound Realm —→ Spirit Profound Realm —→ Earth Profound Realm —→ Sky Profound Realm —→ Emperor Profound Realm (Throne) —→ Tyrant Profound Realm (Overlord) —→ Sovereign Profound Realm (Monarch) —→ Divine Profound Realm (Profound God) —→—→—→—→—→。】
    There must be 15 cultivation realms. Divine King and Divine Sovereign seems to be top powerhouses beyond original Jasmine's cultivation. So, 

[1] Elementary Profound Realm
    [2] Nascent Profound Realm
    [3] True Profound Realm
    [4] Spirit Profound Realm
    [5] Earth Profound Realm
    [6] Sky Profound Realm
    [7] Emperor Profound Realm (Throne)
    [8] Tyrant Profound Realm (Overlord)
    [9] Sovereign Profound Realm (Monarch)
    [10] Divine Profound Realm (Profound God)
    [11] Saint Profound Realm (Saint) 
    [12] Unnamed, most likely Jasmine's level
    [13] Divine King
    [14] Divine Sovereign
    [15] True God
    This has to be wrong, Jasmine's power is likely very close to the top even in the ROTG. She has inherited the power of a True God. We know from the universe beasts that she is stronger than Divine Sovereigns  and Divine Kings. Even The star poison star god was is scared of fully powered Jasmine.

Till now the only 2 realms introduced above Divine realm in the story has been Divine Soverign and Divine Kings, mentioned by Jasmine and the universe devouring bears. Saint Realm has been mentioned by the author in his notes, not yet by a character in the story. He could decide to remove the entire realm. Honestly the amount of realms past profound divine depend purely on how long the author wants to make the story. Personally I find it likely that the Saint realm will be removed, the naming just sounds weird ( Sandwiched between Divine Realms). 

+ True God is not realm, it is a race; like humans.