are sovereigns the equivalent to godkings?

I'm curious if sovereigns are at the same level as godkings from the st universe. I posted this here since it also involved cd

Comments

• edited November 2015

“Right. The main Cosmos is infinitely vast. There are many, many living creatures which are far more powerful than the Sovereigns of your secondary universe! Amongst them are Godkings and even Exalted Celestials, who are capable of sensing the Laws of Space and the Laws of Time. If they were to go into your secondary Cosmos, they would be capable of shattering the binds of that Cosmos.”

This is from the last chapter, so  Godkings > Sovereigns

• that is only because they dont know time and space laws (basically they dont exist in that cosmos so) normally  sovereigns>godkings. in secondary cosmos but if they use  time and space that is in primary cosmos then the result is opposite..
  • ...Time and space still exist in CD ergo control over them is a given for anyone capable of it regardless of location. 
  • edited March 2016
    If anyone has read a lot of ST(Like I have) you'd know Godkings can kill a Sovereign with a single palm swing. It's a HUGE difference in strength. if anything, Sovereigns would only be equal to around the High Level Heavenly Deity stage. And let's not even talk about Exalted Celestials.
  • If anyone has read a lot of ST(Like I have) you'd know Godkings can kill a Sovereign with a single palm swing. It's a HUGE difference in strength. if anything, Sovereigns would only be equal to around the High Level Heavenly Deity stage. And let's not even talk about Exalted Celestials.
    lol

• Also what level of Sovereign are you talking about?
  • Godkings are like paragons and sovereigns aren't worthy of respect at all, they only gained that power through sovereign spark while Godkings have mastery of laws to reach their level. Exalted celestials.. their only like 3 of them right?
  • Yes, there are only 3 Exalted Celestials.
  • Godkings are like paragons and sovereigns aren't worthy of respect at all, they only gained that power through sovereign spark while Godkings have mastery of laws to reach their level. Exalted celestials.. their only like 3 of them right?
    Yes, there are only 3 Exalted Celestials.
    Yes there are only three Exalted Celestials in Linmengs cosmos however we don't know how many there are in Hongmeng's cosmos which could have dozens if not more

If anyone has read a lot of ST(Like I have) you'd know Godkings can kill a Sovereign with a single palm swing. It's a HUGE difference in strength. if anything, Sovereigns would only be equal to around the High Level Heavenly Deity stage. And let's not even talk about Exalted Celestials.
    I kind of agree with you in terms of chief sovereigns they would be high level heavenly deities, mid level sovereigns would be mid level heavenly deities and low level sovereigns would be lower levelled heavenly deities however that is just a speculation on our parts