True Martial World spoilerz?

Comments

• Okay first, the Purple Card allows him to adsorb energy directly and gives him a "Seamless Body". The MC's body has a weak constitution. When he got "Tempered Body, Dragon Pulse" he got upgraded to average constitution. He wants to get as good a constitution as he can because the better the constitution the higher adsorption rate he can handle without going all bleeding from his 7 orifices again. Hense higher constitution, higher talent.

Second, don't know yet as he has only spent 3(4) hours so far and has been able to much out of the statue yet. He just won another hour and his spirit got a huge boost, so he should be able to get more out of it this time. Just so you know he spends the next 30 chapters herb collecting basically and no he only eats 2/3rds of one of them and that is only because he has to fight it.
  • edited January 2016
    To those who are wondering why constitution matters. This talent is equivalent to leveling up once with 1000 experience points or energy. But someone with good talent can level up with just 500 exp. Naturally, they can level up much faster with the same amount of time and effort. Likewise, a person with poor talent will need 2000 exp.

Yi Yun clearly will eventually become god like, so if he is being pulled down by his talent/constitution, then it would be problematic. Even with all the resources in the world given to him, he would not be able to compete with someone else with more talent.

By the way, I have already caught up with the raws internally, I just intend to keep a 20-30 chapter gap from the raws.
  • CKtalon said:

To those who are wondering why constitution matters. This talent is equivalent to leveling up once with 1000 experience points or energy. But someone with good talent can level up with just 500 exp. Naturally, they can level up much faster with the same amount of time and effort. Likewise, a person with poor talent will need 2000 exp.

Yi Yun clearly will eventually become god like, so if he is being pulled down by his talent/constitution, then it would be problematic. Even with all the resources in the world given to him, he would not be able to compete with someone else with more talent.

By the way, I have already caught up with the raws internally, I just intend to keep a 20-30 chapter gap from the raws.
    So everything is translated already and your simply going to release when you feel like it and translate the new ones when they come out or maybe do them in batches counting that it's only one chapter a day recently.
  • Who is Li Xuantan and why does her meridians sometimes act up when near MC?
  • Arixii said:

Who is Li Xuantan and why does her meridians sometimes act up when near MC?

No specifics on her yet.

I would say it probably something to do with the purple card; either the card itself or the purified energy it creates. The MC's energy has no impurities at all thinks to the card.
  • edited January 2016
    She takes a keen interest in the MC, I'm guessing she wants him to mend her meridians somehow?

---

Also kind of hoping for a small time skip of sorts soon, I don't mind young MC's, but staying around 12 is really young.
  • Arixii said:

She takes a keen interest in the MC, I'm guessing she wants him to mend her meridians somehow?

---

Also kind of hoping for a small time skip of sorts soon, I don't mind young MC's, but staying around 12 is really young.

No time skips so far... at least not anything more then a few days. In truth he is too busy doing things. Trying to break records, beat others in duels, trying to master new techniques.
  • edited January 2016
    How is any romance going to develop if he's forever ~12... : (((

Btw didn't they say the purple mystical clouds or w/e they're called are like heavenly ranked or something and only sages/emperors did them previously, then how come he was ranked as Mythical 5 with his potentially as only a human lord?
  • Kiba said:

CKtalon said:

So everything is translated already and your simply going to release when you feel like it and translate the new ones when they come out or maybe do them in batches counting that it's only one chapter a day recently.

Yes, I have the latest raw translated already (207). The author is averaging two chapters a day. Whenever he releases one chapter a day, he will 'owe' one chapter, and on another day he will release three chapters. The author currently owes us one chapter, to which he has apologized because he was busy with interviews and fell sick too. 

Btw didn't they say the purple mystical clouds or w/e they're called are like heavenly ranked or something and only sages/emperors did them previously, then how come he was ranked as Mythical 5 with his potentially as only a human lord?

Because Yi Yun wasn't that great. There are many more talented people by nature that were nurtured well in this huge world. Chapter 171 that will be released in about 11 hours might give some idea why.

We laugh at characters in the novel not knowing who's better and are frogs in a well; in a sense, I think the author is laughing at us to think that the MC was formidable in the beginning, when there are even more powerful people in this world currently. Of course, the MC will eventually overcome odds to overtake everyone.
  • edited January 2016
    Well they are graded on many factors. Talent/Constitution, Insight/Comprehension, Spirit, Rank, Age, Special Body, Technique, Experience, Blood Lineage, Special Circumstances and more that haven't come up yet in the raws yet, but are things they look for.

**Special Circumstances are things like the "Purple Air Comes From The East" and breaking through under pressure and other things that point towards potential but don't fit into any category**

Also grades are not permanent and can rise or fall. Like that guy said at the testing that he would actually grade him at Mystic 6 after he materialized his Qi. In the current raws he is probably some where around Mystic 8-9 and very near to being Earth Gradeless.
  • Ohh makes sense. Is he still 12 in the raws?
  • Arixii said:

Ohh makes sense. Is he still 12 in the raws?

yes
  • Arixii said:

Raws are just 10-30 chapters ahead of translation but he will most likely leave the divine camp at 14 or 15.
  • Narcox said:

Arixii said:

yes
    Nordic said:

Arixii said:

Raws are just 10-30 chapters ahead of translation but he will most likely leave the divine camp at 14 or 15.
    I was really scared there, I honestly don't know if I could have handled following a 12 year old protagonist.
    What Nordic made me feel better though, didn't realise the raws and translations were so close together.
    Thanks for the help! : )
  • Arixii said:

Narcox said:

Arixii said:

yes
    Nordic said:

Arixii said:

I was really scared there, I honestly don't know if I could have handled following a 12 year old protagonist.
    What Nordic made me feel better though, didn't realise the raws and translations were so close together.
    Thanks for the help! : )
    The translations are are actually caught up.
    CKtalon said:

Kiba said:

CKtalon said:

Yes, I have the latest raw translated already (207). The author is averaging two chapters a day. Whenever he releases one chapter a day, he will 'owe' one chapter, and on another day he will release three chapters. The author currently owes us one chapter, to which he has apologized because he was busy with interviews and fell sick too. 

Because Yi Yun wasn't that great. There are many more talented people by nature that were nurtured well in this huge world. Chapter 171 that will be released in about 11 hours might give some idea why.

We laugh at characters in the novel not knowing who's better and are frogs in a well; in a sense, I think the author is laughing at us to think that the MC was formidable in the beginning, when there are even more powerful people in this world currently. Of course, the MC will eventually overcome odds to overtake everyone.

• edited January 2016
    Is that going to slow down the progression of released chapters/translations you think? What's the estimated chapter length for the series you think?
  • edited January 2016
    He's technically referred as being 13 in the raws now, since he took a couple of months going from the Cloud Wilderness to civilization.

The Divine Camp training length has been stated to be a period of 6 years. I have no idea if Yi Yun would leave early or not. There might be a time skip too. 

I expect TMW to be around 1000-1500 chapters in length, with a minimum of 650 chapters. The author had said he would probably plan for a shorter story than "Martial World" (the prequel, 2252 chapters). There's a 38 chapter gap now, and releasing 2 chapters a day is kind of a special event. Once I drop back to 1 chapter a day, the gap will increase again. I will periodically mass release chapters to make sure things don't end up too far from the raws.
  • edited January 2016
    Cool, thanks for the info!
    Do you guys think that this story will take a harem or romance (single love) route? As I see it, Yi Yun greatly values his "sister", and I'm sure a romantic development will happen sooner or later, but it's inevitable that his relationship with Li Xuantan will also grow.
  • Arixii said:

Cool, thanks for the info!
    Do you guys think that this story will take a harem or romance (single love) route? As I see it, Yi Yun greatly values his "sister", and I'm sure a romantic development will happen sooner or later, but it's inevitable that his relationship with Li Xuantan will also grow.

as things stand right now i think there will eventually be a development in his romantic relationship with lin xuantan, as for his sister i think that is more like a younger brother wanting to protect his older sister kind of route more than the romantic route. cause it is to protect the only living family member he have left 
  • I agree, I like his sister, but MCxXuantan for me <33
  • Arixii said:

I agree, I like his sister, but MCxXuantan for me <33

I agree I would have Yi Yun form a relationship with Xuantan than his sister. They probably won't develop any feelings until half way through the story, in my opinion. But i would rather have that than a stupid Harem.

Is he still at the early purple stage in the raws? 
  • I hope he is not or it will suck..
  • Nope he is peak mid. He is also growing a third eye and his strength is now can be characterized as godly.
  • What about his Desolate Heaven Master training?! is there any progress or he gave up?!
  • Chosen said:

What about his Desolate Heaven Master training?! is there any progress or he gave up?!

He doesn't have the time yet. There're many things that will occupy him in the next 40-50 chapters. Also, he will need to hunt desolate beasts before he can really try the Desolate Heaven techniques.
  • CKtalon said:

Chosen said:

What about his Desolate Heaven Master training?! is there any progress or he gave up?!

He doesn't have the time yet. There're many things that will occupy him in the next 40-50 chapters. Also, he will need to hunt desolate beasts before he can really try the Desolate Heaven techniques.
    Well, i meant even trying to read the scroll that she gave him to understand before practicing.
  • Chosen said:

CKtalon said:

Chosen said:

Well, i meant even trying to read the scroll that she gave him to understand before practicing.
    to add on to that, not just reading and understanding but can't he practice it on fierce beasts too? i am sure a desolate heaven master can not just make desolate relics but also fierce relics as seen xuantan making them for the MC, so why not practice on them?
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • edited January 2016
    CKtalon said:

Chosen said:

Just wondering why his training hall times are all set at two hours when it took him 3000 runes for 3 hours.
  • edited January 2016
    The Divine Wilderness probably doesn't have fierce beasts around. It will be too risky to go out for now. And as I said, he will be pretty busy over the next couple of chapters than to spend time on the Desolate Heaven technique.

3000 runes for 3 hours? Where did you read that?

It's two hours because in Chinese, it's charged at 1000 runes for one 时辰. A 时辰 is 2 hours. 
  • CKtalon said:

The Divine Wilderness probably doesn't have fierce beasts around. It will be too risky to go out for now. And as I said, he will be pretty busy over the next couple of chapters than to spend time on the Desolate Heaven technique.

3000 runes for 3 hours? Where did you read that?

It's two hours because in Chinese, it's charged at 1000 runes for one 时辰. A 时辰 is 2 hours. 
    Latest raws.