True Martial World spoilerz?

1132133134135136138»

Comments

• What about the fox princess
  • edited November 2017
    Delano said:
    What about the fox princess
    MC ask her, to go with him(if i remember correctly) but she say: * I will stay and cultivate in this city or go with her master cultivate* somthing like this.

• This novel is all over the place.
  • Seems like before he find out xintong, there is no harem development.
  • Oh, so it seems Lin Ming's Heretical God Seed is from the TWM universe <span>:smile:</span> ......This is gonna be interesting

• Male descendant of YY's ennemy. Check.
    Lin Xintong personal disciple of that same ennemy. Check.
    Male descendant in love with LX. 99.99% probability.

It was called 500 chapters ago and it happens now with no surprise whatsoever.
  • edited December 2017
    Evaansan said:
    Male descendant of YY's ennemy. Check.

Honestly, I bet some stereotypical sh*t is going to happen. Like LX losing her memories, or being the reincarnation of some powerful being from the past( even another godly monarch).  Maybe, LX is another soul fragment from the White Empress, and the reason why she's looking for YY is because she knows that he has the other half of the Yang sword. Maybe the White Empress read LX's memories and knows that YY has the other sword half, so she took LX as a disciple to attract YY.
  • what a bullshit plot
  • Evaansan said:
    Male descendant of YY's ennemy. Check.

Honestly, I bet some stereotypical sh*t is going to happen. Like LX losing her memories, or being the reincarnation of some powerful being from the past( even another godly monarch).  Maybe, LX is another soul fragment from the White Empress, and the reason why she's looking for YY is because she knows that he has the other half of the Yang sword. Maybe the White Empress read LX's memories and knows that YY has the other sword half, so she took LX as a disciple to attract YY.
    No matter anyone of this, it's still a huge bullshit clische...
  • Anything new happen? 
  • Haven't picked it up yet, but as far as I can tell, just more fillers. Doesn't look like LXT will appear until after the current arc.

Regarding the situation with LXT... I totally called this happening. Some authors just can't help but throw in some plot points and twists to make the readers uncomfortable. At this point, I just want the author do his thing and get it over with so I'll know whether I wanna pick this back up again or just drop the story. Either will work well for me, since I've haven't read since around chapter 750 so if NTR does happen, it won't even affect me anymore.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • the last 4 chapters were basically mc and his group having an agrument with a famous restraunt and it will go on for another 5 chapters probs
  • edited January 8
    fugi123 said:
    the last 4 chapters were basically mc and his group having an agrument with a famous restraunt and it will go on for another 5 chapters probs
    LMAO this is 100% truth.  It was over a recipe and people eating feces.  This is some troll writing.
  • I'm at chapter 775 where LXT and YY sperated and got a bad feeling about it. Turns out i can stop reading TMW because the author managed to ruin a "loved" couple like in any other series. And now from what i can gather here, TMW is going the MGA route with a 10'000 chapter speration between a couple reuniting. I'm not expecting a heavy love story, but ffs having a happy relationship without cancerous "evil guy wants the babe after mc is gone for 10min" wouldn't be to bad for once.
  • It is cancerous. Personally, I've dropped at least three stories (MGA, ED, ATG) other than this one because they think that having primary love interests go MIA is the best idea since sliced bread. It's actually considered a very overused way by the readers for the author to accumulate words and prolong their story by a couple hundred/thousand chapters. By some, me included, this alone would be enough to make them drop the story like a hot potato.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • i wonder if the author is having another writer's block because the last few chapters remind me of when he was in the wilderness and we were getting entire chapter's dedicated to MC doing 1 thing
  • He's been having writer's block for the last 1300 chapters.
  • edited February 13
    I find it alright if the author separates a couple but, there is a limit like for how long have they been separated, really now.

please comment for your opinion. 
  • They still havent met?
  • He knows where she is but he's too busy offending powerful factions and getting chased around by them every time he's going somewhere new.
  • he managed to literally offend a clan of empire where LXT is staying just for a snake  while he was supposed to be cultivating and guess what the clan has a token to get help from people who have a decent backing in the empire. how pathetic he has offended like 15 influences and done nothing about it. the author really has this story fucked up
  • wasn't it supposed to be around 1200-1800 chapters?