True Martial World spoilerz?

Comments

• Evaansan said:
    Is the author trying to make the shittiest story possible ? I can't believe Martial World and True Martial World are made by the same person.
    true the difference between martial world and true martial world is like the difference between heaven and earth. but honestly i'm pretty sure true martial world supposed to have less than 2k chapters and we haven't been introduced to the main antogonist yet
  • There's no way TMW will have less than 2k chapters, not at this rate at least.
    And the whole, "TMW can have more chapters and still be shorter than MW" is complete  BS. This just means CC is purposefully pulling our legs for TMW and making every chapter seem like fillers (like they have been).
  • Guess who we meet in the latest chapter of TMW? Empyrean Divine Dream from the latest chapter of MW!
  • Is that one of whats his name's wives?
  • kuppy123 said:
    Is that one of whats his name's wives?
    the man is calling out to martial world readers. Empyrean Divine Dream is hosting a tournament the MW MC is attending in the current translated chapters
  • kuppy123 said:
    Is that one of whats his name's wives?
    No
  • CC just straight up threw divine dream into tmw like WTF
  • Any spoilers specifically on harem?
  • How can we give spoilers? We're always caught up. This thread will never be a spoiler thread, it will be a speculation thread at most.
  • I neeed spoilers i dropped it temporarily at chap 1003 need to now about the harem and if the story picks up
  • edited November 2017
    On the same boat as you except I dropped it at 772. Every time I wanna pick it back up again, I have an excuse not to so the gap is getting larger every month. How's the story so far? I heard it's as bland as soup without salt.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • typical xuanhuan story, i would put it at the same level of its prequel martial world, 
    i just hope things go a little faster but yeah main plot seems to be unravelling bit by bit and people from the prequel martial world appeared so yeah it's a decent read overall
  • What about in the romance department any new added members? 
  • Is this still being translated anywhere? I know it's ok hold at WW.
  • edited November 2017
    Is this still being translated anywhere? I know it's ok hold at WW.
    webnovel.com

i feel like you've never heard of novelupdates.com
  • Suran said:
    webnovel.com

I have but haven't bothered to read anything on it
  • Is the next novel going to be true true martial world with the demon bead?
  • Suran said:
    webnovel.com

I have but haven't bothered to read anything on it
    novelupdates simply tracks releases and links them to the site they are not it's not a translator site 
    Lin ming has it if i remember correctly but not sure
    you mean honest to god real truth of martial world in all honesty of the truth of the world of martial truths
  • so....will he want to go back to earth like....showoff?
  • Delano said:
    What about in the romance department any new added members? 
    I think new harem member can be at this moment only two:
     - Huan Chenxue-> she give him Mirage Snow, she can teach him and she is very beautiful
     - Ling Xie'er -> but at this moment she only soul and she travel with MC
  • in what chapter does Divine Dream show up or was mentioned? Thank U!
  • dasbones said:
    in what chapter does Divine Dream show up or was mentioned? Thank U!
    1173 and after that she disappeared.
  • dasbones said:
    so....will he want to go back to earth like....showoff?
    pretty sure like btth before this earth has been completely forgotten
  • Now I understand where the author is going with this novel......It seems that he wants to merge both novels at the end and like put "Heavenly Dao this Heavenly Dao that" sort of thing with the fusion of maybe both YY and LM cultivations!
  • dasbones said:
    Now I understand where the author is going with this novel......It seems that he wants to merge both novels at the end and like put "Heavenly Dao this Heavenly Dao that" sort of thing with the fusion of maybe both YY and LM cultivations!

It will be great if in the future one of YY harem member will be LM(daughter) (for me). But for me in TMW we dont have many special bloodlines. Almost all of them dont have some abilities with bloodline. Only cultivation. Its sad for me. Maybe in the future will be.
  • Ling xei'er? Huan chenxue? Who are they?
  • edited November 2017
    hm :o
  • edited November 2017
    Delano said:
    Ling xei'er? Huan chenxue? Who are they?
    Ling Xie`er - she was a part (soul) of her Master’s array (Heretical God Fire Seed), for reviving his daughter Ling Xiaoxiao.and the yi yun give her a name which is Ling Xie'er. She is soul of Heretical God Fire(YY obtained this, i think one of the most powerful fire in this world). So she travel with him, and start cultivate and YY say in last chapter: *Xieer we need to find you a perfect soul cultivation technique*, because if Xieer have more power-> YY-> will be more powerful.
    Huan Chenxue - she has divine body and can't cultivate(but YY will help with this shit in the future). She can find a problem when  someone use technique and help with this. I think YY will have sex with her and this will help with her cultivate.