MC Love/Lovers

2»

Comments

• Only people born in the Exquisite world can pass through its seal , therefore she cant go unless a person from there lets her in.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Only people born in the Exquisite world can pass through its seal , therefore she cant go unless a person from there lets her in.

i don't think it works like that too many Ye Han's out there for the reincarnators to leave that little loophole
  • It works exactly like that according to Xiao Yu's folks.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

ahh crap i think i know how Ye Han's gonna be used later on -_-

Ye Han is thrown from a cliff to his death
  • Gaurie said:

It works exactly like that according to Xiao Yu's folks.

$10 Ye Han lives??
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • Gaurie said:

It works exactly like that according to Xiao Yu's folks.

$10 Ye Han lives??

possible, probably should have added assumed
  • edited January 2016
    cockroaches tend to not stay dead when there is assumption involved that much i can guarantee from my experience with xinxia
  • edited January 2016
    Rena said:

Hello

Really? A proposal? She is holding a dagger to his balls! There is no proposal at all. :D

So long!
    Rena

what chapter did this happen
  • Ok, so everyone is talking about all these potential females but no one here has actually explained who they are, this is a spoiler thread for plebs like me who cant read mtl or raws, please give me a mini background to all girls still not introduced in current translated chapters thank you
  • Long Yuyin is 7th in line for succession in one of the 3 aristocratic families in the sect that Nie Li is currently training in at the Dragon Ruins Kingdom(higher realm than the world Nie Li was born in). Although she doesnt compete at first for the leading figure in the family her background is more than enough to push her into a direct battle for succession which she does later on under the guidance of Nie Li.

Xiao Yu is the adopted daughter of the Underwold Master(he is a spirit god from Nie Li's world and one of the strongest). She is also training in the same sect as Nie Li, although she is a genius she was stuck at a bottleneck neck for some time and it wasn't until Nie Li helped her that her cultivation really jumped big. Later on we learned that she traveled from the past thanks to her real parents to hide her from the Sage Emperor.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Ok, so everyone is talking about all these potential females but no one here has actually explained who they are, this is a spoiler thread for plebs like me who cant read mtl or raws, please give me a mini background to all girls still not introduced in current translated chapters thank you
    Love Candidates:

Ye Ziyun - Nie Li's 1st choice, engaged/fiancee, daughter of Ye Zong and grandchild of Ye Mo, future City Lord, future patriarch of Snow Wind Family, Glory City
    Xiao Ning Er - Nie Li's 2nd choice, unrequited love...so far, daughter of Xiao Yun Feng, future patriarch of Winged Dragon Family, Glory City
    Yun Ling - the girl who fans thought would be part of the harem but did not, waitress of the Congee Shop and daughter of Old Man Yun, Heavenly Fate Plateau
    Long Yu Yin - tsundere girl, the girl who got maledom'ed, 3rd choice (or perhaps 2nd/3rd wife due to her mother's crotch severing threat), 7th line successor of one of the three major family and now vouching for 1st successor, Feather God Sect, Dragon Ruins Kingdom

and

Xiao Yu - reverse trap girl, the man girl who got a full-body harassment massage, adoptive son daughter of Netherworld Master
  • ilesyt said:
    Ok time to pick up LLS :p

Ok so far pretty confirmed are YZY, XN
    Semi confirmed(for fear of his descendants;p) Long Yu Yin (can't remember correctly)
    In the running: Xiao Yu, Yan Xing, Huan Lanruo
    Don't know why she's even in the race: Yu Yan

Heard there's a Gu lan, don't know about her
    who is Yan Xing? and what chapter does she appear in?
  • ilesyt said:
    Ok time to pick up LLS :p

Ok so far pretty confirmed are YZY, XN
    Semi confirmed(for fear of his descendants;p) Long Yu Yin (can't remember correctly)
    In the running: Xiao Yu, Yan Xing, Huan Lanruo
    Don't know why she's even in the race: Yu Yan

Heard there's a Gu lan, don't know about her
    who is Yan Xing? and what chapter does she appear in?
    Probably mispelled Yang Xin, the sexy alchemist director.
  • What about girl who appeared in chapter 277?
  • Previous life master , was said in chapter.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I know. Did he manage to add his previous life master into his harem in this life? 
  • Sparteh said:
    I know. Did he manage to add his previous life master into his harem in this life? 
    No. Nie Li respected her so much. For Nie Li, his master is his second family after losing his real family in Glory City. There's absolutely no chance for a romantic development.
  • I think Ziyun and Ning'er are locked in. Glory City has no problems with polygamy, Nie Li's elders in his clan, Ning'er's family and I think even Ziyun's family have all accepted it as a possibility, plus Ziyun is trying to get closer to Ning'er and Ning'er wants to be on even ground with Ziyun.
    And let's be honest, basically everything goes Nie Li's way, anyway.

Long Yuyin has started to seem more likely an option, if only because of her personality changes and the amount of time devoted to her blossoming feelings towards Nie Li. Plus her mom is okay with Yuyin not being the first wife. Xiao Yu... might be an option, but she's gotten less character development than the other three. We'll see where it goes with her though, since she's a reincarnator and will be more important later on.

No one else seems important enough to the plot or has received enough development so far to be considered.
  • Sparteh said:
    I know. Did he manage to add his previous life master into his harem in this life? 
    No. Nie Li respected her so much. For Nie Li, his master is his second family after losing his real family in Glory City. There's absolutely no chance for a romantic development.
    Well there is still time. 
  • Didn't she say that she would sacrifice herself to buy Nei Li some time to cultivate before facing Sage Emperor?
  • She's gonna be a mem after being seen naked and Nie Li being threatened.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • I think it's time for Long Yuyin's mom to come in and threaten Nie Li's future children again :p
  • ilesyt said:
    I think it's time for Long Yuyin's mom to come in and threaten Nie Li's future children again :p
    i doubt she'll know anytime soon. from the looks of it by the time she'll find out Nie Li is gonna power lvl everyone to peak dao of dragon lvl lol giving him enough power to beat her instead
  • Doesn't matter. She's his future mother in law. You don't hit your future in laws. 
  • what is this I hear about ning'er being engaged to another guy?I heard it was the same situation as long yuyeng?is this true?
  • what is this I hear about ning'er being engaged to another guy?I heard it was the same situation as long yuyeng?is this true?
    No it's not true, ning'er had a guy chasing after her flirting with her thinking he had a chance. So it was a one sided love(crush) but it's different for xaio ninger because nie li will most likely end up with ninger and ziyun. That's why I think the author said that many people have more than one wives, I thought of it as foreshadowing that he would eventually develop feelings for her at some point, or would at least accept her feelings and that Ye ziyun would allow him to have a second wife.(if not a third) I mean, he got jealous when he saw her with Xaio Yu because he had thought Yu was a guy. So I saw that as foreshadowing too of him starting to develop feelings for her. And long "yuyeng" (I'll just go with that since I forgot the name) had a fiancé but she kicked his ass sometime before they came  to the spiritual institution. She never really liked him though, it was amother one sided love.
  • Sooo, how many girl this rascal have beside the two girl in his school?
  • Well in the recent chapters Nie Li calls Ninger "his woman" and ziyun heard it. She wasnt angry and did say Nie Li is his faince (i mean Ziyun). Im right?