Everything wrong with CD

124»

Comments

• Also, forgot to talk about the stone-sculpting. Except when he visit the sovereign of Light, never talked again. When Grandpa died, I thought that he would made another Master Sculpture.

As for the Frost Goddess Shrine, I read the theory, and I also found it plausible. But, for me, it's just a fan theory and the author just forgot the whole deal. Like he forgot the Cesar love stories.
  • I think the reason that he doesn't make another Grandmaster scuplture is because he's reached such perfection in Stone Sculpting that every sculpture he makes, even if it's just casually is the same level as Awakening From the Dream and pretty much even higher. He's basically perfected stonesculpting.
  • I think the reason that he doesn't make another Grandmaster scuplture is because he's reached such perfection in Stone Sculpting that every sculpture he makes, even if it's just casually is the same level as Awakening From the Dream and pretty much even higher. He's basically perfected stonesculpting.
    I actually never bought that. It's so weird to me that he reached that stage before he even became a saint. I mean, with all those laws he mastered, he can't make anything better? Being in tune with nature, especially the earth plays a big role in how you sculpt, so it would make sense that he can make better sculptures after godhood. No, I think this is just another one of IET whatever, I forgot or don't care anymore.
  • Most of these complaints are unfounded and they were explained. For example, Wushan township was destroyed, people killed; however the buildings would be in ruins. Afterwards, Linely's people which consists of a God (bro) & Demi-God (panther) would restore that area. A lot of the complaints are answered if you finished reading the entire book. Other people's complaints are similarly not good. 

A truly good complaint: 
    The ending was a let down.
    The story was written well since you enjoyed some aspect of reading it. 
    Not really very magical world vs other fantasy magical realms. Linely is like a 1 trick poney, using his strongest techniques all the time; however diff situations should require diff techniques etc

too tired to write
    i will say it was a good read overall despite its short comings (mainly the ending)
  • ptsome110 said:
    Most of these complaints are unfounded and they were explained. For example, Wushan township was destroyed, people killed; however the buildings would be in ruins. Afterwards, Linely's people which consists of a God (bro) & Demi-God (panther) would restore that area. A lot of the complaints are answered if you finished reading the entire book. Other people's complaints are similarly not good. 

A truly good complaint: 
    The ending was a let down.
    The story was written well since you enjoyed some aspect of reading it. 
    Not really very magical world vs other fantasy magical realms. Linely is like a 1 trick poney, using his strongest techniques all the time; however diff situations should require diff techniques etc

too tired to write
    i will say it was a good read overall despite its short comings (mainly the ending)
    I don't think a lot of people got this but it's true that a lot of these complaints don't have a proper ground to stand on, because they just happen to be my personal subjective thoughts. I get that it isn't necessary to see reactions or put technology in the story. I just wanted a place to put down some thoughts, but some people take them too seriously. I have explained it already.

But on the other hand, there are indeed quite a few that are true issues with the story that were never explained and are huge noticeable problems. And for the record, I don't recall Wharton or Haeru ever rebuilding or fixing the place up. Did you read this part or just assumed it? It's definitely logical but I don't remember reading it. If it wasn't explicitly stated(or have decent amounts of hints or clues to make accurate inferences), then it would count as a plot hole, which has worth mentioning. But since it's been quite a while since I last read this novel, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now and go check it out later. But at least you're not one those people who insist that the buildings will be left in perfect condition after the attack. 
  • I just finished Coiling Dragon, I did finish reading Stellar Transformation long time ago. But I have to say both endings left me very disappointed. I guess you could say I was more satisfied with ST's ending it was okay, a bit rushed but okay could've used a better "epilogue" . BUT Coiling Dragon what the actual fuck.... You can't end a novel like that. No epilogue? The story was amazing, the characters were great I enjoyed the journey very much. But a novel that ends like Coiling Dragon, I mean it truly never did end. It was Axed-rushed. Its a fucking shame that I Eat Tomatoes, decided that such a great novel had to have a sucking ending. The novel need a closure and a good epilogue to calm the heart. It did not, it just made me pissed. Sorry had to get this off my chest since Iv been reading Coiling Dragon for a little over 2 years, I took a break at Book 15 then and decided to wait until the translations were finished. I only just this week got it. Man.... what a nut cracker.