MC is a dick

2»

Comments

• shuiko said:

don't care, cause the story is fun.

You want consistency? Go read Desolate Era, MC's family/loved ones get killed one by one consisently, family, friends wife, kids all die. IET emo phase.

shit... a shocking revelation... i thought DE story would be an easy walk in the park
  • i just wonder what is so bad about scheming really scheming can be used for the good but just saying that the "light"element is good makes it inherently evil. 
  • Can any one tell me what happens after mizu is taken by her parents

• The title said; MC is a dick (?) Ofcourse he is. Do you think he is a pussy? Lol
  • So, MC of this novel joined the dark side? oh~ I mean not that dark side... *if you know what I mean* ... the real dark side, where hate rules!!
  • Yeah, I just couldn't get into this story because the MC is terrible, and not in a good way.
  • I can't read this "book" anymore. Zhang Gong... no the author did some major mistake.

His hero is stupid, he save a girl who kill human for love ? Traitor for humanity, he is stupidly kind (just a tiny part of the ridiculous story) etc...

The story is bad, maybe the worst here with "Heavenly Jewel Change ", it's sad because this story have a lot of potential but the author is very bad.

Sometimes I think some chinese authour never see a women....or have a relashionship.

• @souldz25 ;

you our did a shit way of applying sarcasm. There is definitely ways to apply it in text but even if you did do everything right it can still lead to confusion. (BTW you didn't do Anything in text to apply sarcasm. Just assumed you applied it because you wrote "well I guess" with sarcasm in your mind while it could come out to us like a "well I guess" but dismissive of what was said before. 

Hope pe this makes sense. 
  • @souldz25 ;

you our did a shit way of applying sarcasm. There is definitely ways to apply it in text but even if you did do everything right it can still lead to confusion. (BTW you didn't do Anything in text to apply sarcasm. Just assumed you applied it because you wrote "well I guess" with sarcasm in your mind while it could come out to us like a "well I guess" but dismissive of what was said before. 

Hope pe this makes sense. 
    ok